What are your most Controversial opinions?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:08 am    Post subject: What are your most Controversial opinions?

What are your most controversial opinions? Post 'em here. Get 'em off your chest.

For example, most people think fireworks rule and are awesome. But I think those people are wrong.

Actually, all fireworks suck and are lame.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:03 am    Post subject:

In this country, not all "men" are created "equal": Money makes some more "equal" than others, in court and under the law.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
In this country, not all "men" are created "equal": Money makes some more "equal" than others, in court and under the law.

This doesn't seem sufficiently controversial to me because it's clearly true.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 am    Post subject:

Yashar Ali is a silver spoon crypto-conservative C-list starhumper who every so often tweets out things like "waffles are bad, actually" in order to up his social media engagement numbers.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:08 am    Post subject:

Unless you have an OnlyFans account, why would you ever take let alone keep nude photos of yourself? Why would you send them to other people? Why would you request them from other people?

The whole thing is strange and dumb to me.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:40 am    Post subject:

red states should secede again

marvel movies are mostly lame

if you get a tattoo you should be sent to a gulag for morons

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject:

The Olympics take sports that nobody cares about and bundles them into a nationalist package that tricks people into thinking they like speed skating every few years.
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:57 am    Post subject:

Narcissists love Trump.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:59 am    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
Narcissists love Trump.

Not controversial.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:06 am    Post subject:

Someone bored? Looking for a chance to argue?

Ok, I'll play, but it's only controversial to those who have not examined the case files and history of the subject.

North America is inhabited by something known in scientific circles as the North American Ape. More widely known in the media and advertising as Bigfoot or Sasquatch.

Since the late 1950's there have been well over 25,000 encounter reports and it is surmised that based on disbelief and ridicule that only perhaps 1 in 10 sightings is reported, meaning the true count could be over 250,000!

Also, there are hundreds of pre-1950's reports, many in old newspapers where they called it a "wild man". You couple this with the fact that every Native American Indian Tribe has stories of encounters with these things and you have a history dating to when man crossed the land bridge over the Bering Straight, many, many thousands of years ago...

Unlike UFO sightings that feature all kinds of weird and wacky tales and vastly different descriptions, "most" Bigfoot reports actually have many of the same characteristics (sizes, shapes, hair, etc).

Its interesting to me that of all the animals in Africa, that only Apes are seen here (US & Canada), there are no reports of Lions, Elephants, Tigers, Giraffes, Rhinos, Hippos, Wilderbeasts, Zebras, etc. Nope only an ape-like creature, I mean if people are all lying, why go with the same lie, why not mix ix it up..

I could go on, but that should be sufficient, for any city-dwellers to run with, here I'll even help..

Why hasn't anyone discovered a body?
Why doesn't the Govt or scientists acknowledge their existence?
where is the proof?
People lie for money! (Except, the typical person reporting a sighting, gets more crap than money..lol)
People often misreport what they are seeing.
Indian cultures are made up of all kinds of far-out tales.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:17 am    Post subject:

Most adults don't have blond hair...only about 2% of the world's population is naturally blond.

Because blond hair tends to turn darker with age, natural blonds make ups just 2% of the population. Just 1 in 20 white American adults is naturally blonde, and roughly the same ratio applies to white northern Europeans. Virtually 1 in 3 white adult females dye their hair a shade of blonde.

https://www.factretriever.com/blonde-hair-facts

American women have a weird and unnatural relationship with their hair--in my opinion.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:18 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

Ok, I'll play, but it's only controversial to those who have not examined the case files and history of the subject.

North America is inhabited by something known in scientific circles as the North American Ape. More widely known in the media and advertising as Bigfoot or Sasquatch.

Since the late 1950's there have been well over 25,000 encounter reports and it is surmised that based on disbelief and ridicule that only perhaps 1 in 10 sightings is reported, meaning the true count could be over 250,000!

Also, there are hundreds of pre-1950's reports, many in old newspapers where they called it a "wild man". You couple this with the fact that every Native American Indian Tribe has stories of encounters with these things and you have a history dating to when man crossed the land bridge over the Bering Straight, many, many thousands of years ago...

Unlike UFO sightings that feature all kinds of weird and wacky tales and vastly different descriptions, "most" Bigfoot reports actually have many of the same characteristics (sizes, shapes, hair, etc).

Its interesting to me that of all the animals in Africa, that only Apes are seen here (US & Canada), there are no reports of Lions, Elephants, Tigers, Giraffes, Rhinos, Hippos, Wilderbeasts, Zebras, etc. Nope only an ape-like creature, I mean if people are all lying, why go with the same lie, why not mix ix it up..

I could go on, but that should be sufficient, for any city-dwellers to run with, here I'll even help..

where is the proof?
People lie for money! (Except, the typical person reporting a sighting, gets more crap than money..lol)

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was hoping you'd appear and go full X files

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:32 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

where is the proof?

Just stuff we tell you all to mess with you...and it's cover for something far worse.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

where is the proof?

There's a Squatch museum off of the 515 near Blue Ridge, Georgia that would just love to have you visit...
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject:

I don't know if I should listen to the voices in my head. They tell me not to listen to them.

If I listen to them, I end up ignoring them.

If I don't listen to them, I end up ignoring them anyway, which is what they want.

I'm so confused, right now.

Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
I don't know if I should listen to the voices in my head. They tell me not to listen to them.

If I listen to them, I end up ignoring them.

If I don't listen to them, I end up ignoring them anyway, which is what they want.

I'm so confused, right now.

Look at what you've done bvh
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:01 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was hoping you'd appear and go full X files

Sorry, I'm actually working from home to, kinda busy...
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

where is the proof?

X-files was cool though.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
There's a Squatch museum off of the 515 near Blue Ridge, Georgia that would just love to have you visit...

So far, I have lived my entire life avoiding going to Georgia, in fact there is a Bigfoot Museum in my own state (California) that I have never been too either...
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:07 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Cutheon wrote:

So far, I have lived my entire life avoiding going to Georgia, in fact there is a Bigfoot Museum in my own state (California) that I have never been too either...

Can't say I blame you, but if for some reason you ever find yourself out there, you'll find your peoples, I promise you.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject:

EMT blasting sirens in the early morning hours in residential neighborhoods. The streets are mostly empty, why use a siren when caution would suffice? Bet they don't do it in affluent hoods.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:52 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
EMT blasting sirens in the early morning hours in residential neighborhoods. The streets are mostly empty, why use a siren when caution would suffice? Bet they don't do it in affluent hoods.

Lol, you bet your ass they do it everywhere (and not that I"m complaining). My shop is across the street from Hoag hospital and the surrounding neighborhood is $$$$$$. I hear sirens all day, every day.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Lol, you bet your ass they do it everywhere (and not that I"m complaining). My shop is across the street from Hoag hospital and the surrounding neighborhood is $$$$$$. I hear sirens all day, every day.

I'm talking about residential neighborhoods not near hospitals in the early morning, streets nearly vacant.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Most adults don't have blond hair...only about 2% of the world's population is naturally blond.

Because blond hair tends to turn darker with age, natural blonds make ups just 2% of the population. Just 1 in 20 white American adults is naturally blonde, and roughly the same ratio applies to white northern Europeans. Virtually 1 in 3 white adult females dye their hair a shade of blonde.

https://www.factretriever.com/blonde-hair-facts

American women have a weird and unnatural relationship with their hair--in my opinion.

It's weird that they all decided to move to Newport Beach.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:31 pm    Post subject:

John David Washington is better-looking than his father ever was.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 1 of 80
Jump to: