BLACK LIVES MATTER (Please Continue to Say Their Names) - DALANEO MARTIN
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:44 am    Post subject: BLACK LIVES MATTER (Please Continue to Say Their Names) - DALANEO MARTIN

Please be civil and productive when discussing these issues. The same rules apply here as with the political thread.

Thank you,

LG Mods

FLAT OUT MURDER

When you don't hold cops like these vermin ultimately accountable for their actions, this BS will never cease.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now

Last edited by DaMuleRules on Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:46 am; edited 5 times in total
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject:

I thought the Eric Gardner video clearly showed murder too. Let's hope these guys get life in prison.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject:

WTF. The guy is lying face down, in handcuffs, why is the cop kneeling ON him?

The guy is verbalizing he is in medical distress. Even if you think he is faking it, under the influence or "just a criminal", call for EMT and don't kneel on his neck.

Investigate and charge them. At the very least, obviously lack the judgement to be normal humans much less persons of authority.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject:

What's new? Kill a Black, get two weeks vacation and a carton of cigarettes. As DMR said, as long as no one is held accountable nothing will change. Fish rots from the head down. Accountability should start at the top.

Query;
What do any think would happen if the cop was Black and the man was White?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
What's new? Kill a Black, get two weeks vacation and a carton of cigarettes. As DMR said, as long as no one is held accountable nothing will change. Fish rots from the head down. Accountability should start at the top.

Query;

Same thing usually -- see Kelly Thomas.

Juries let these cops kill without repercussion, which is why they know they can get away with it. It's absolutely sickening. They're getting more brazen, too.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:49 am    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Query;

Juries let these cops kill without repercussion, which is why they know they can get away with it. It's absolutely sickening. They're getting more brazen, too.

Really? Neither Ramos, Cicinelli or Wolfe are Black.

How about?

A Black Officer, a White Woman, a Rare Murder Conviction. Is It ‘Hypocrisy,’ or Justice?

LINK

Quote:
“The only difference is that the officer involved in the shooting in this case happened to be a black Muslim immigrant, and the deceased person is a Caucasian lady,” said Waheid Siraach, a former police officer and a founder of the Somali-American Police Association. “People can put the two and two together.”

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:22 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Query;

How about?

A Black Officer, a White Woman, a Rare Murder Conviction. Is It ‘Hypocrisy,’ or Justice?

LINK

Quote:
“The only difference is that the officer involved in the shooting in this case happened to be a black Muslim immigrant, and the deceased person is a Caucasian lady,” said Waheid Siraach, a former police officer and a founder of the Somali-American Police Association. “People can put the two and two together.”

I remember that. I think if that had been a male of any ethnicity, that officer probably would have gone free too. But since it involved a white woman, someone was going to go down.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Mayor: 4 Minneapolis police officers involved in death of George Floyd terminated

MINNEAPOLIS — Mayor Jacob Frey says four Minneapolis police officers involved in the death of George Floyd have been terminated.

Agents from the FBI and the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) have been called in to investigate possible civil rights violations after Floyd died while in Minneapolis police custody Monday, with a bystander video capturing him calling for help.

[...]

Chief Arradondo said earlier Tuesday that the officers involved in the incident are on "relieved of duty" status, which means they will have no law enforcement duties or responsibilities while the investigation unfolds. Frey announced later in the day that four officers have been terminated.

"We clearly have policies in place regarding placing someone under control and what areas that could be of risk, so that will be part of the full investigation," Arradondo said. "That we'll do internally, the use of force review, but certainly the FBI will be looking at that as well.”

Arradondo told reporters he received additional information from a community source following the fatal incident that provided him additional context to what had happened. That information helped convince him to call the FBI's Agent-in-Charge, who agreed to take the lead in a civil rights probe.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/crime/minneapolis-police-man-dies-in-police-custody/89-cfb7925a-4aa4-4f88-bf64-76d346b0e55f
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:45 am    Post subject:

Great! Let’s see what happens!

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Great! Let’s see what happens!

Best bet . . . jobs with a different PD.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Is termination sufficient? Should they also be charged?

4 Minneapolis police officers fired following death of George Floyd in police custody

LINK

Last edited by jodeke on Tue May 26, 2020 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
4 Minneapolis police officers fired following death of George Floyd in police custody

LINK

Yes . . . you just acknowledged DI's post saying the exact same thing . . . Why repost???
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:24 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

Yes . . . you just acknowledged DI's post saying the exact same thing . . . Why repost???

Plead guilty to glancing and not digesting DI's post. Read the edit and post time. You still think they'll be hired by another PD?

jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Probably due to the clarity of the video but that was the sickest police brutality/murder video I've ever seen.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Video shows Minneapolis cop with knee on neck of motionless, moaning man who later died

DaMuleRules wrote:
FLAT OUT MURDER

When you don't hold cops like these vermin ultimately accountable for their actions, this BS will never cease.

I'm ashamed that little Asian twat is a fellow Vietnamese-American. Little biatch.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Hopefully since the FBI is involved from the start, they'll be behind bars at some point.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:49 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Probably due to the clarity of the video but that was the sickest police brutality/murder video I've ever seen.

NSFW

At 1:22 he calls for his mom while the murderous thug on his neck tells him over and over to get up and get in the car.

This is so heinous it makes me sick.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:07 pm    Post subject:

You could literally see the moment the life fades out of him. I closed the video after that moment. Like JB said, that is probably the worst cop murder video I've seen.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Video shows Minneapolis cop with knee on neck of motionless, moaning man who later died

DaMuleRules wrote:
FLAT OUT MURDER

Unfortunately it hardly ever happens. It would be nice if each State could appoint prosecutors whose only job is to police the police. Prosecutors who are not beholden to any political party or office and would be untouchable.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:25 pm    Post subject:

^

It's the nature of our criminal "justice" systems. These same prosecutors are reliant on law enforcement so unless their arms are twisted, they're not going to go after them. Add to that a case load that is unending and it's very easy for them to put certain files at the bottom of the stack. Source - 2 bros ...one a prosecutor in LA County the other in OC.

The big issue is the blue line. The 99.9999999999999% of the good cops NEED to stand up to stuff like this but I've yet to see a story come out where these guys don't circle the wagon, obfuscate the truth or outright manufacture evidence.

I'm actually in agreement as far as the suggestion there should be a special prosecutor whose duty is solely to put cops like these behind bars. As it stands, prosecutors that work hand in hand on a daily basis with LE won't do (bleep) on their own.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:45 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Query;

How about?

LINK

Quote:

I remember that. I think if that had been a male of any ethnicity, that officer probably would have gone free too. But since it involved a white woman, someone was going to go down.

Supposed it had been a Black woman? What then?

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:53 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

NSFW

At 1:22 he calls for his mom while the murderous thug on his neck tells him over and over to get up and get in the car.

This is so heinous it makes me sick.

That video is definitely more graphic than the one most posted. It literally showed his last breath. Cop pulled mace, never moved his knee from down mans neck. DAMN 🤬

Last edited by jodeke on Wed May 27, 2020 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:24 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

Same. That poor man calling for his mama makes me feel like crying.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:43 pm    Post subject:

I'm a pretty hardened guy when it comes to viewing many troubling things similar to this - more so than I realize I'd like to be.

But the videos of this shockingly unnecessary and sadistic act just rips my heart and disturbs the hell out of me. I never need to watch again. The disgusting nature of it is seared indelibly into my mind and gut.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:51 pm    Post subject:

This is why I support the death penalty in certain circumstances. I'd flip the switch myself on this MF'er, without an ounce of guilt.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 1 of 76
Jump to: