UTAH JAZZ @ LOS ANGELES LAKERS - 7:30 PM PST, 4/13/16 (Farewell Ceremony Starts at 7:15)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject:

KOBE WAN wrote:
repost from another thread. My experience

Was there too. I arrived 2 hours early parked far away from usual spot but buzz was in the air. Helicopters all over as I walked towards Staples. Every game break had well filmed statements from sports stars and celebrities. Great Kobe commercials. I teared a little watching Kobe Make a wish video segment on just how he has impacted these sick patients.
I shared a make a wish patient with Kobe in Las Vegas so it touched my heart.

I was on the night before on a terminal patient and Kobe came in the next day on a surprise visit. My wife also a doc got to hang with Kobe and our patient for 1.5 hours. She said he was super nice. Genuine, spoke great Spanish. He gave the teen a bunch of stuff even his own personal sunglasses.

Back to the night. I thought I'd cry some towards the end but the game was just so incredible. We were down 11 with about 3 min left!! With mamba mode in place no one was sad to see him go, but super hyped about the spectacle.
I couldn't sleep till 3 am watching the game and reading all about last night.

The fan fest was nuts too it felt like we had just won a championship!

MAMBA STILL RULES!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89
Page 89 of 89
Jump to: