76ers would probably beg Lakers to pass up on Okafor with Embiid situation (link)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakeShowSince84
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: 76ers would probably beg Lakers to pass up on Okafor with Embiid situation (link)

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/238205/Joel-Embiid-Could-Miss-Entire-15-16-Season

I'm thinking 76ers are hoping Lakers get cute and not draft Okafor with the current and possible lingering foot injury with Embiid. but gamble on Russell or Kristaps. I think Russell is a heckuva talent...But guards /wings come in dime n dozens nowadays...Kristaps is a gamble..But do you risk and wager the house on a kid that may pan out to be a taller Steve Novak or Bargani?

This is getting interesting...
Oliver Reed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject:

The news is getting worse. Is this the same injury Big Z had at the beginning of his career?
LakeShowSince84
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject:

I sure hope not...It does seem similar. ..Even though he's not a Laker..as a basketball fan I'm really eager to see him play
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Draft All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: