Tutorial Guide: How To Watch Laker Games On a Ipod

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KB8SD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Tutorial Guide: How To Watch Laker Games On a Ipod

Hello everyone I've decided to put together a guide on how to watch Laker games on your Ipod.

What you will need.

Hardware:
A Ipod video player either the 30 or 60 gig version.

Software:
PSP Video 9.Which is a free application that can be downloaded at this website http://www.pspvideo9.com/

Step 1:
Find a website or a bit torrent website where you can download full games or highlight mixes.I recommend http://www.mixmakers.net/

Step 2:
After you have downloaded the files use the application PSP Video 9 to convert the downloaded files to MP4 file format.Note: The Ipod to my knowledge only supports the mp4 file format.Also when after the file has finished converting to mp4 file format you will also want to rename the file to whatever you choose because the PSP Video 9 application will by default name the file you convert to something like this example: "M4V10026.mp4".Just remember when renaming the file to keep the extension as.mp4.

Step 3:
After you have completed steps 1 & 2 all you have to is just go into the Itunes application and add the files you converted to your Ipod's library.After that just update your Ipod and enjoy watching the game or highlight mix on your ipod.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: