Request: Lakers @ Clippers 1/7/06 KCAL 9 Version

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KB8SD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Request: Lakers @ Clippers 1/7/06 KCAL 9 Version

Man this was one of my favorite games of the year.The night when Kobe goes off for 50 points 38 in the second half alone.Where Kobe just takes over in the 3rd and 4th quarters.You can hear the most of the Laker fans and Clipper fans in the stands chanting Kobe during the 4th when in the first half they were booing Kobe.And then to top it off he hits a crazy falling away off the glass layup with 3 Clippers on him to put the Lakers ahead at the end of the game.

Anyways I have the full game (KTLA Channel 5 version) but I really want the KCAL 9 version with Stu Lantz and Steve Fizak calling them game.

So if anyone has the KCAL 9 version of this full game I'd appreciate if anyone can upload the files on filefront or somewhere else.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: