Ticket advice needed - Shake coming to LA

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Ticket advice needed - Shake coming to LA

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum.

I'll be in town to watch TEXAS in the title game. I just noticed that there is a Lakers/Clippers game the night before. Since it's both LA teams, are tickets for this game usually hard to get? Is it even possible to get quality seats? Is it impossible to find parking near the stadium if you don't arrive super early. Is this game even worth going to, outside of the fact that I've never been to a game in LA.

Thanks in advance....

Last edited by Dreamshake on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject:

Actually just stay in L.A. Thanks.
Vishnu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject:

you can get parking by the stadium at practically any time. Staples' parking situation is a lot better than the other LA stadiums. The tix shouldn't be too hard to get through a scalper. Try Barry's tickets or stub hub
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject:

Parking at the stadium is pretty easy, because the game will be going on a few miles away at the arena.

I'm working on a parking map (time to get back to that, I guess) based on LG user recommendations.

For tickets -- LG has its own ticket thread. Post in that thread that you're looking for tickets for this game, and someone will probably come through.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
10scott10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Ticket advice needed - Shake coming to LA

Dreamshake wrote:
Please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum.

I'll be in town to watch TEXAS in the title game. I just noticed that there is a Lakers/Clippers game the night before. Since it's both LA teams, are tickets for this game usually hard to get? Is it even possible to get quality seats? Is it impossible to find parking near the stadium if you don't arrive super early. Is this game even worth going to, outside of the fact that I've never been to a game in LA.

Thanks in advance....

about two blocks from staples center is a barry's tickets, which sells a lot of tickets. If it is a lakers home game, you can try on the lakers website, they ahve a system set-up where you can buy tickets from season ticket holders who sell their tickets to that game.

Parking is reasonable. there is 10 dollar parking about 4 blocks from staples center, to 20 dollar parking at LA live, which is accross the street from staples.
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject:

I'm in similar situation, need tkts (3) for "home" game 1/15 vs the Clippers (on account of losing a bet). Have posted to the Tickets thread.. Hope a kind soul would help!

Go Lakers!
NewpLakersFan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject:

In terms of parking, DMB really helped me out with a space. It worked out very well. I arrived and left without any problems.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=99185&highlight=
Vishnu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject:

lakerdynasty5.0 wrote:
I'm in similar situation, need tkts (3) for "home" game 1/15 vs the Clippers (on account of losing a bet). Have posted to the Tickets thread.. Hope a kind soul would help!

Go Lakers!

If no one has tix to sell, places like Barry's tickets and stubhub shouldn't be too expensive for a Lakers/Clippers game.
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject:

Vishnu wrote:
lakerdynasty5.0 wrote:

Go Lakers!

If no one has tix to sell, places like Barry's tickets and stubhub shouldn't be too expensive for a Lakers/Clippers game.

Thank you Vishnu. I'll certainly check these two out!
RealOne
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject:

Concur with Vishnu - Stubhub.com seems to work and there are usually a number of Staples season ticket holders who will sell their tickets on there. If Blake Griffen isn't back by then, you should be able to find some tickets there at a good price.

Larry Coon has a Parking Thread here:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=99328

You don't really have to worry about the parking situation because you can arrive near game time and still find spots open for $15-$25 (price varies) within minutes of the venue.

Hope you will have a great time in LA!
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Thanks everyone!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: