Lakers fans in Orlando

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammi24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Lakers fans in Orlando

Man it feels great. I know it's only 2 games but I haven't had a bad day since the finals started. You wouldn't believe how cocky Magic fans were/still are about their team. I just remind them that they've never won a game in the Finals and they go back to their seat. I try to not talk a lot of crap, but if someone opens their mouth I just return the favor. It's too easy.

Anyways, my point of this thread is if anyone is going to watch game 3 at a sportsbar or something. It's usually packed 2 hours before gametime so it's really hard to reserve a spot anywhere right now. I guess it will change since the series is in Orlando now, since more people will be at the game this time around.

I'll be going to game 4 and 5* representing LAL to the fullest. My dream would come true if our team won it at Amway, I swear to everything I would start a riot here in Orlando lol. I'll be the one standing on top of a Dodge minivan with tears of joy. Peace.
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject:

My cousins over there are Magic fans.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: