Time to lay down the law in the lounge

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swcom120
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Time to lay down the law in the lounge

I have never issued any type of feedback but just browsing the Lounge, I can tell its getting way out of hand in there. I think that some posters start new threads just to have their posts read, instead of posting in one of the other 10 threads going on about the same subject. I personally would love to see a lot of threads merged or moved to the correct places.
CornMonkey
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Time to lay down the law in the lounge

swcom120 wrote:
I have never issued any type of feedback but just browsing the Lounge, I can tell its getting way out of hand in there. I think that some posters start new threads just to have their posts read, instead of posting in one of the other 10 threads going on about the same subject. I personally would love to see a lot of threads merged or moved to the correct places.

Long time lurker here... Though I don't post much, I still come to LG for all my Laker's news and other NBA related stuff. But it has become increasingly frustrating to visit this site for the sole reason you have pointed out.

People are blatantly not posting in the right forums, and worse yet, mods are slow to act, if they do at all. I say the mods should start taking immediate punitive actions to stop the nonsense. "Automatic 2-day ban" should do the trick. Continue to violate rules, "permanent ban."

Mods, if you need help with the regulation, let me know. I have plenty of moderating experience.
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Sorry about the dumb topics guys. I think some of the mods have been so disgusted with the team that they have been avoiding LG. (Or maybe that's just me)

Thanks for the offer CornMonkey. We're unlikely to give you that role, but if you prove yourself as a contributer to the site we may consider it.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject:

I've been moving them with some regularity, but I'm not able to read everything or available for about half the day.
swcom120
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
I've been moving them with some regularity, but I'm not able to read everything or available for about half the day.

Noticed a bunch of locked and moved threads yesterday. Thanks guys. I think a lot of it has to do with all the news coming out about Kobe and the Lakers. So you have a lot of new people posting just like you do trolls during the season. I think if the mods crank up the heat a bit during these times it will get better.

Thanks again.....
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: