Memorial Day LG Gameday Meetup.....?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TNLakersFanInLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Memorial Day LG Gameday Meetup.....?

What do you guys think? Want to do something?
Monta Ellis: "Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3."
Vishnu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject:

I know these things have been talked about in the past. Have those ever worked out? I would go depending on the location.
centerwate352
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:59 pm    Post subject:

absorbed in every flow of mine, the overseas students had been another time amazed via this particular culture and that they couldn’t assist taking photos occasionally.subsequent came the instant once I asked them to have a try themselves. washing the tea pots, adding tea leaves, and pouring water into the cups, they followed my commands and have been really immersed in charming tea way of life. the tea residence witnessed a in reality exciting time for everyone.on the cease of the pastime, retaining the tea bags in our arms, we took a image to memorize the unforgettable day. it unexpectedly hit me that conventional tradition like tea way of life became of extraordinary attraction and big price. and i swelled with pride to unfold our own culture to human beings everywhere in the world.
https://www.blogreviewsbook.com
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: