Introduce Yourself to LakersGround - New Poster? Old Poster? Where You From?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stojan1993
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Hi everyone, im a laker fan from Serbia. I always loved bball and one time i accidentaly caught an nba game on tv where kobe was destroying some team in 2005 or 2006 and liked his game alot, then started following laker games because i enjoyed his playing style and skills and after a little while i became a fan of the Lakers because of their winning culture, history, and all the time i spent waking up in the middle of the night(time difference)to watch their games. Of course them being the most hated team with the most hated player had alot to do with me becoming a fan also(always little bit of a contrarian), and also then i started watching all the old laker games i could find on the internet that made me like the Lakers even more.
Unstable
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Hi all,

Sorry about getting to this part late, I joined in Jul and was more focussing in the Lounge area (mostly lurking).

I am from Singapore and I was interested in Lakers during Magic Johnson's era - him and Kareem Abdul Jabar was what I was chasing. Somehow when they stopped playing and when Michael Jordan started to dominate my interest in NBA waned.

And then Linsanity happened in New York -which rekindled my interest in NBA and I have followed Jeremy Lin from New York to Houston to LA. Am I a Lin Fan? Certainly, but I am not an LOF (Lin-Only-Fan). To me basketball is still a team sport and it's never really about a single player, I hope Lin can continue to grow and improve -I think and hope that Lakers would be an ideal place for him to learn what it takes to become a star player in NBA.
rambisglasses
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject:

I've been lurking here for years. From Torrance. Fell in love with the NBA during the NBA's golden years (80's - early 90's). I love the teams from that era, Boston with the big 3, Hawks and Nique, Barkley in Philly, even loved Moses when he went to the Hawks for the last years. Good times.
rambisglasses
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Finally felt like I should sign up since we suck so bad I need some place to vent!!!!!
Semaj
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject:

Just wanted to say hi. I don't get to watch much of the Lakers out here in North Florida but I am still a fan. This is definitely the most trying time to be a Lakers fan ever. I had it so good since becoming a fan in 1980. I still love L.A.!!! By the way I grew up in Riverside and hardly ever missed a game as a kid. I remember if I wasn't home for some reason, I just turned on the radio broadcast.
The Logo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject:

Been posting for the past couple weeks or so. I'm active on another general basketball forum as well, but I'll probably be here a lot also. Been a Laker fan since 2006, born and raised in LA.
Tyrannosaurus Flex
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 am    Post subject:

Hey!

I've been a Laker fan since I was a kid. My dad was a huge Magic fan but wasn't really a Laker fan. I grew up watching Kobe and the Lakers. I play basketball a lot and I've modeled my game from Kobe and KG since I'm actually a tweener, I can play 3 or 4.

I'm very excited with our new young core and hopefully they won't get traded or anything.

Anyway, I'll be here posting, lurking and what not.

Go Lakers!
ryryAP2
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:19 pm    Post subject:

Laker fan born and raised here.

Was taught the Purp and Gold from my late great Grandma.

Win or Lose, Ups and Downs, Laker till i die.
Old_School_JWest
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Hi with a request

Hello, I'm not a new member. I was unable to log in for a few years and everytime I requested to change my password the email never arrived. I had an email of someone who helped me once before when something similar happened. He helped me by applying my old posts to my new name.

My previous screenname is lakers_less_340+

If anyone can help me by applying my past posts to my new screenname or help me reactivate my name it would be appreciated.

I tried registering again after my previous attempts to change my password but never got the email to complete the registration. I was surprised by the ease this current registration went through. Perhaps, I'll try the password change again. Well the change password did not work, looks as though my account is deactivated.
I_ Dream_Of_Jeanie
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: New long time fan joining

Hello everyone I'm a long time Laker fan / LG lurker that finally decided to take the plunge. Very excited about the upcoming season, future prospects, and being part of all the good discussions as part of the LG community.

Go Lakers!!!!!
DanielCollins
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Just wanted to say hi. Been lurking here for a while, and today finally felt like I should sign up!
ChichoGarcy
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Hello everybody! Laker fan from Argentina here Glad to be a part of this!
Number 7
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys! I decided to get out of the toxic sbnation blogs and come over here.
giodinero
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject:

life long laker fan through the great highlights of showtime to the horrible times of ceballos and elden campbel to the fun times of nick van, eddie jones, kobe and snack, to the kobe dynasty.....to the abyss....and finally to the future

im here family, i am here......been lurking proudly since i can remember
Cochese
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject:

Hello! Lifelong Lakers fan born and raised in LA (Eagle Rock to be exact). i was looking for a site where I can talk Lakers without tons of trolls showing up. Happy to be here.
captain jack
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject:

Life long Laker fan...been here for a minute. Nice to see older posters still on this forum. Captain Jack out...
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject:

I'm not an older poster, but welcome captain jack.
RobinInHood
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject:

Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster. Been a hockey fan all my life but started to follow the team in 2010, right after they won the title and started their downfall. Hailing from Stockholm, Sweden and proud to be a Laker fan.
skullygully
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Hello! I've emigrated from TLN. Even though that place is like home, it's just so dead lately. I'm mostly a lurker though so it'll be tough to get that post count up I've lived in Seattle for a few years but originally from SoCal (LA county). Miss having the Lakers be so accessible
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject:

stojan1993 wrote:
Hi everyone, im a laker fan from Serbia. I always loved bball and one time i accidentaly caught an nba game on tv where kobe was destroying some team in 2005 or 2006 and liked his game alot, then started following laker games because i enjoyed his playing style and skills and after a little while i became a fan of the Lakers because of their winning culture, history, and all the time i spent waking up in the middle of the night(time difference)to watch their games. Of course them being the most hated team with the most hated player had alot to do with me becoming a fan also(always little bit of a contrarian), and also then i started watching all the old laker games i could find on the internet that made me like the Lakers even more.

Welcome friend of Laker!
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject:

hi all, new member here. Lakers fan since the Kobe-Shaq days. glad i found this forum as there is a lot of positive things to discuss with you all . weve been through some tough times but looks like we are on the right path again with Magic. exciting times to be a Lakers fan
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject:

hello
infamusLALfan24
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Hey all, I'm a Lakers fan from Toronto Canada, been a Laker fan since I started watching basketball. My favorite player is Kobe and it's great to be here
RavonRayne
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject:

Hi all,

Long time Laker fan here, in fact I started watching during the Van Excel days when we sucked. Been a fan through the good years and bad years. Excited for what Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka have in store for us in the near future!
6o3keto
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Hi all,

I have been a lurker here for awhile...I'm looking forward to join in the conversations and fun times with y'all.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17
Jump to: