EldenCampbell wrote:
Vercetti wrote:
dna. wrote:
Narek wrote:
hexfire wrote:
This just proves how Kobe is overrated.

Now the Kobe-Is-Overated-Bandwagon starts its journey. -__-

it's going to come on strong

and you can't blame them. any other guy in the league gets the MVP then chokes like this for the entire game in an absolutely critical HOME GAME in the Finals, and you know we would all be saying this about him

True MVPs such as Magic, Bird, or Jordan NEVER would have put on a disgraceful performance as he did tonight, and neither of them would have let their team choke away a 24 point lead. The Kobe nuthuggers will start exploding, but oh well. Also, Doc Rivers has totally outcoached the overrated phil jackson this series.

Not true. The Lakers lost the '84 Finals because Magic choked at the end of Game 7.

I agree with you that Kobe didn't do what he should have and honestly I feel Kobe is being paid off. When do you recall Kobe not showing emotion let alone the NBA Finals; something is just not right.

hes in a state of shock as anybody would

Actually I am not in a state of shock at all. Kobe hasn't played right all series when does Kobe miss so many free throws as he did last game? He hasn't showed that passion he usually does all the time; now it's gone? Seems kinda weird to me; I don't trust Kobe and I just don't think things are right with him.
hexfire
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject:

kobe_4_mvp wrote:
hexfire wrote:
kobe_4_mvp wrote:
Vercetti wrote:
dna. wrote:
Narek wrote:
hexfire wrote:
This just proves how Kobe is overrated.

Now the Kobe-Is-Overated-Bandwagon starts its journey. -__-

it's going to come on strong

and you can't blame them. any other guy in the league gets the MVP then chokes like this for the entire game in an absolutely critical HOME GAME in the Finals, and you know we would all be saying this about him

True MVPs such as Magic, Bird, or Jordan NEVER would have put on a disgraceful performance as he did tonight, and neither of them would have let their team choke away a 24 point lead. The Kobe nuthuggers will start exploding, but oh well. Also, Doc Rivers has totally outcoached the overrated phil jackson this series.

magic had kareem. jordan had pippen. kobe does not have MUCH to work with here and yet they're western conference champs

FALSE.

Kobe has Gasol and Odom and a great supporting cast. Do not downplay the team. In fact, it's the Team without Kobe that lead by 24 points. And when Kobe started to take jumpshots instead of driving, and when PJ started screwing up his coaching style, all hell broke loose.

Just comes to show how PJ still doesnt have what it takes to overcome Auerbach.

...would be great to win all 3 games though. That would solidify him surpassing Red alright.

...but for now... sad sad sad loss.

false?
well according to everyone here lamar sucks and gasol is soft so i dont really think thats on par with pippen and kareem.

lol

since when did someone's criticism about lamar and gasol on this forum become fact?

Fact is, Kobe already has his supporting cast to bring him to the finals. He should do his job and start driving to the basket instead of taking those jumpers. The fact he did not take high percentage shots and stuck with jumpshots despite a dismal FG% just demoralized everyone, from the Laker team, to the fans, to this forum.
TNLakersFanInLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Worst game ever.
Monta Ellis: "Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3."
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject:

CelticsIn6 wrote:
quick question, how does it feel to lose the game after having such a big lead?

Bad.

But honestly, I am not as mad or anything as I was after Game 2.

I can handle when my team loses, not so keen on games being fixed against us though like Game 2.
angryguy77
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
CelticsIn6 wrote:

Bad.

I can handle when my team loses, not so keen on games being fixed against us though like Game 2.

Whine Whine Whine...is that all you faker fans can do. Your team had a parade to the FT line tonight and you still couldn't pull it out. At least the old oilers meltdown against the bills will be eclipsed by this epic collaps.
I thought the "zen master" was going to out coach doc? I thought fisher was going to expose rondo? I thought your bench was sooooo deep and we couildn't possibly compete. I will say one thing, I'm glad your fakers made all the "experts " look dumb once and for all and for proving my point that the west was way overrated
clark101857
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
CelticsIn6 wrote:

Bad.

Losing after a big lead hurts like hell.

I guess Boston doesn't have recent memories of losing big games since its been--what--20 years since being in the NBA Finals.

BTW--how did it feel having to take 7 games to beat the Hawks--worst team in the NBA playoffs?

BTW2--coming in here and trying to heap salt into the wounds of LA fans really sucks--denotes a major sense of insecurity on your part--must be something that requires counseling--really--getting vicarious thrills by the achievements of others even though you yourself have absolutely nothing t do with these accomplishments--that really sucks, buddy.

Also--if there is one team that can come back from a 3-1 deficit--and you know that at some point, a team will buck the odds--it might be the one that was defeated tonight.
angryguy77
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject:

clark101857 wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:
CelticsIn6 wrote:

Bad.

I guess Boston doesn't have recent memories of losing big games since its been--what--20 years since being in the NBA Finals.

BTW--how did it feel having to take 7 games to beat the Hawks--worst team in the NBA playoffs?

BTW2--coming in here and trying to heap salt into the wounds of LA fans really sucks--denotes a major sense of insecurity on your part--must be something that requires counseling--really--getting vicarious thrills by the achievements of others even though you yourself have absolutely nothing t do with these accomplishments--that really sucks, buddy.

Also--if there is one team that can come back from a 3-1 deficit--and you know that at some point, a team will buck the odds--it might be the one that was defeated tonight.

After the way you fans talked about pierce and his injury iyou have it comming. Oh and by the way if you want to go the the atlanta series then here we go. If it took us 7 to beat them and not get a win on thier home court and have a hard time, but then we di=ominate you guys with our D, what does that say about your team?
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject:

It says your grammar is so bad I can barely understand what you're saying. Is English your second language?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
angryguy77
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Lakers5150 wrote:
It says your grammar is so bad I can barely understand what you're saying. Is English your second language?

No but I hear it is out in cali.

Can't help the grammer dude, minds moving to fast after that epic rally.
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject:

angryguy77 wrote:
Lakers5150 wrote:

No but I hear it is out in cali.

Can't help the grammer dude, minds moving to fast after that epic rally.

Go to sleep then, sounds like you're not handling it well. Either that or you're a moron, but I'll try to give a frontrunning Celtic fan the benefit of the doubt.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
clark101857
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject:

angryguy77 wrote:
clark101857 wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:
CelticsIn6 wrote:

Bad.

After the way you fans talked about pierce and his injury iyou have it comming. Oh and by the way if you want to go the the atlanta series then here we go. If it took us 7 to beat them and not get a win on thier home court and have a hard time, but then we di=ominate you guys with our D, what does that say about your team?

Well-that cheap Wilis Reed act will go down as the biggest fake dramatic by a leading actor in the next Academy Award.

Fella--it looked to me that the game tonight was due as much to missing low percentage jumpers as much as the valiant Celtic defense.

Don't get me wrong--props for theCeltic win.
It just sucks to see dopes coming in here to rub it in when these guys are obviously feeling like (bleep).

BTW-you said "you guys."

I am a Spurs fans who also happens to like and admire the Lakers. We lost two big leads in our series against--stuff happens--you still suit up and play the next game.

SO please-stop the crappy stuff you write here. Its not necessary and just makes you look like a silly teenage girl which from your writing, you just may be...
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject:

The Venus Troll Trap.

sagastume
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject:

tgf5 wrote:
I wanna see Ray Allen shoot at the end of the game at his pace of playing the entire game

And you saw it...
sagastume
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject:

Serious NBA Fan wrote:
Boston is not a comeback team, especially on the road

Sure "serious-nba-fan".
sagastume
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject:

kobe_4_mvp wrote:
Serious NBA Fan wrote:
we gave them life. Now we go get take it back.

Anybody else getting tired of Docs cliches?

doc talks to them like theyre a middle school team

And they play like they want to win the championship.
jaidai
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject:

sagastume and angryguy77 probably were the same fans chanting "MVP" for Kobe last year. I don't want to hear nothing from so-called boston fans, the only reason they are rooting for the celts is because they are winning.

Go somewhere else, you wack fair weather trolls - it'll probably be another 20 years before you get back to the finals.

http://www.hierosites.com
sagastume
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject:

ok, but one more thing:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-nuplaschke13-2008jun13,0,2729605.column

Extract:

"You know how Los Angeles fans are famously criticized for leaving games early.
Add Kobe Bryant to their list.
He walked off the court with three seconds remaining as the Lakers were bringing up the ball for a final shot.
It was a most egregious act for a most valuable player.
".
CeltsIn6
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject:

[DELETED]
lollackerslol
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject:

[DELETED]
SedaleThreat
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject:

This is my first time posting on this Lakers site and here are my two cents.

We have a champion Coach and we have the MVP. Don't be quick to judge game 4 as a total failure, it happens, it's just a matter of how our team will come back for game 5. HAVE FAITH PEOPLE. WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TO BEGIN WITH.
XxBaDGuYxX
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject:

lmao its amazing how many rookies post with no purpose what so ever

- Kobe Bryant
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124
Page 124 of 124
Jump to: