The Women We Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 2856
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:16 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Weird Science!



https://i.imgur.com/JI16TNy.jpg
(bras on head)

https://i.imgur.com/OLaViBB.jpg
(lisa's alive)


_________________
YouTube: FernieBee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 18672
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Jill Ireland

Charles Bronson met her when he and David McCallum were filming The Great Escape. Bronson said to McCallum "I'm going to marry your wife."

He did.

https://i.imgur.com/VaNxGdN.png

https://i.imgur.com/O825dOc.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/68/36/08683692afdbddc983d8220bf401c447.jpg
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 17908

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:38 am    Post subject:

Gemma Chan - Crazy Rich Asians
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55641
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a learning experience.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:01 am    Post subject:

Molly Qerim Rose On of the few female sportcaster that wear very little makeup. She a natural beauty.

For OL Molly Qerim Rose makeup
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.


Last edited by jodeke on Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88332
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:09 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Molly Qerim Rose On of the few female sportcaster that wear very little makeup. She a natural beauty.


Might not help your point to include a picture of her in significant makeup...
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55641
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a learning experience.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Molly Qerim Rose On of the few female sportcaster that wear very little makeup. She a natural beauty.


Might not help your point to include a picture of her in significant makeup...

Does the above edit satisfy you Oh Mighty Leader.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88332
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:54 pm    Post subject:

I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55641
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a learning experience.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.

I don't need glasses, you need to understand where I'm coming from. All TV personalities are made up. She's not heavily made up, excessive rouge, heavy eyelid color, heavy lipstick etc. She has more a natural look than many of her colleagues. My eyes tell me she's not heavily made up. If you watch FirstTake compare her makeup to her colleagues you may see what I mean. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you, LG went down for a while.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55641
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a learning experience.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Jill Ireland

Charles Bronson met her when he and David McCallum were filming The Great Escape. Bronson said to McCallum "I'm going to marry your wife."

He did.

https://i.imgur.com/VaNxGdN.png

https://i.imgur.com/O825dOc.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/68/36/08683692afdbddc983d8220bf401c447.jpg

Bronson ripped Napoleon Solo's side kick off?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88332
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.

I don't need glasses, you need to understand where I'm coming from. All TV personalities are made up. She's not heavily made up, excessive rouge, heavy eyelid color, heavy lipstick etc. She has more a natural look than many of her colleagues. My eyes tell me she's not heavily made up. If you watch FirstTake compare her makeup to her colleagues you may see what I mean. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you, LG went down for a while.


Hey, if that’s your standard, here’s another lightly made up beauty for you:

Almost No Makeup
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 55641
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a learning experience.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:43 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
I’m guessing you might need to get new glasses my friend. She’s lovely, but she’s not in very little makeup in either picture.

I don't need glasses, you need to understand where I'm coming from. All TV personalities are made up. She's not heavily made up, excessive rouge, heavy eyelid color, heavy lipstick etc. She has more a natural look than many of her colleagues. My eyes tell me she's not heavily made up. If you watch FirstTake compare her makeup to her colleagues you may see what I mean. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you, LG went down for a while.


Hey, if that’s your standard, here’s another lightly made up beauty for you:

Almost No Makeup

Hey y'all. OL got jokes.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
EchoZulu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 10090
Location: The Two One Three

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject:

Pre-surgery Ashley Judd was so f'king cute.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/10/36/75/10367501a7855a19961aa50a75e1d222--wildcats-basketball-kentucky-basketball.jpg

Prime Shannyn Sossamon was it for me....

https://www.newdvdreleasedates.com/images/profiles/shannyn-sossamon-04.jpg

She petered out quick though. She had a baby and quit Hollywood from what I understand.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 17908

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject:

Sonoya Mizuno from Crazy Rich Asians
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
golden armor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 835

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:55 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Sonoya Mizuno from Crazy Rich Asians

She was great in Devs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2002
Posts: 7211
Location: Lake Forest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject:

Carla Gugino from back in the Threshold days
Pic
_________________
PBO Magic - the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
Page 59 of 59
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB