Serena Williams wins Australian Open
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject:

The crazy thing about Serena's win is...apparently she was very out of shape. Even her coach was saying she was out of shape. There's been a lot of talk about her being injured awhile ago and being slow to recover, plus her concentrating too much on her fashion business.

I was listening to the radio the other day and they had people calling in the over/under on her weight and the guess was a solid 180.

She's toned in her arms, but apparently she's carrying a lot of extra weight. It's amazing she won.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
ocho wrote:
unggoy wrote:
Now we can move on to the men's final and the most dominant athlete in the world right now, Roger Federer.

I cannot believe this guy isn't getting recognized more for doing what he's doing. He's having a career that is on par with Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods, if not better, and nobody on your block knows his name.

yet sports illustrated gave dwyane wade the title of sportsman of the year.

boggles the mind doesn't it?

Its a blessing in disguise for Federer. Everyone knows being on the cover of SI is a curse, look at Wade now... I rest my case.

What's wrong with Wade?

are you kidding me? since when does exageration and flopping are grounds for best sportman
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
ocho wrote:
unggoy wrote:
Now we can move on to the men's final and the most dominant athlete in the world right now, Roger Federer.

I cannot believe this guy isn't getting recognized more for doing what he's doing. He's having a career that is on par with Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods, if not better, and nobody on your block knows his name.

Its a blessing in disguise for Federer. Everyone knows being on the cover of SI is a curse, look at Wade now... I rest my case.

What's wrong with Wade?

are you kidding me? since when does exageration and flopping are grounds for best sportman

Ummm....Ok....but how is that a "curse"?
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
ocho wrote:
unggoy wrote:

What's wrong with Wade?

The Heat are playing terrible and well he's not that great either despite the media hype. Granted despite that seeing as how they're in the East they would still get in the playoffs

While Federer is the undisputed best in his sport.
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
The crazy thing about Serena's win is...apparently she was very out of shape. Even her coach was saying she was out of shape. There's been a lot of talk about her being injured awhile ago and being slow to recover, plus her concentrating too much on her fashion business.

I was listening to the radio the other day and they had people calling in the over/under on her weight and the guess was a solid 180.

She's toned in her arms, but apparently she's carrying a lot of extra weight. It's amazing she won.

Out of shape or not, it's like a guy playing against girls. I'm still not convinced that she's a woman. She's built like she should be playing running back for USC.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
LALakers999 wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
ocho wrote:
unggoy wrote:

What's wrong with Wade?

The Heat are playing terrible and well he's not that great either despite the media hype. Granted despite that seeing as how they're in the East they would still get in the playoffs

While Federer is the undisputed best in his sport.

That's the HEAT not Wade. Wade is ballin' so I'm pretty sure HE nor HIS game was cursed.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject:

Tark the Shark wrote:
Socks wrote:

Out of shape or not, it's like a guy playing against girls. I'm still not convinced that she's a woman. She's built like she should be playing running back for USC.

Some of you cats just ain't use to seein' a TRUE SISTA with all that body!

Some of y'all need to stick to the Paris "crackhead" Hiltons of the world.
FredG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject:

LALakers999 wrote:
ID defenitely hit serena till my schlong falls off....

That might happen pretty quick. She's probably snapping peckers off with that badonkadoodoo shooter of hers.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Tark the Shark wrote:
Socks wrote:

That's no sista, that's a dude. That's like putting breasts on earl campbell.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Tark the Shark wrote:
Socks wrote:

You win if you can show me a dude with rump and mammaries like that!
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
24 wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Tark the Shark wrote:
Socks wrote:

You win if you can show me a dude with rump and mammaries like that!

youtube.com/watch?v=fMm7jN9DrOU

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: