Disneyland Tickets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Disneyland Tickets

Does anyone knows, where i can discount tickets for Disneyland? Please. I Have relatives comming here from Europe.
Ndn Guy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject:

i know there's a ticket agency in Cal State Fullerton. In the TSU(Titan Student Union) the discount is not much but its something and you don't have to be a student to get the tickets here's the Link
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject:

A lot of times there are discounts for So Cal residents or 2 for 1's on soft drink cans like Cokes.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject:

Ndn Guy wrote:
i know there's a ticket agency in Cal State Fullerton. In the TSU(Titan Student Union) the discount is not much but its something and you don't have to be a student to get the tickets here's the Link

someone from my alma mater yaaay!!! and by the looks of his screen name... hes desi...no wonder he knows the TSU so well all the desis hang out there..... pm me ur name lad
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Disneyland Tickets

rak_90046 wrote:
Does anyone knows, where i can discount tickets for Disneyland? Please. I Have relatives comming here from Europe.

uhmm... i think your best bet is to look online for discounts at the website... its funny... amusement parks are the only place where they consider a 10 year old an adult
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject:

do you know what web sites?
SoCal88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject:

www.mousesavers.com

Don't ask why I know....
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject:

I just went on Wednesday and man have prices gone up! I'm not even 30 yet, but I can still remember when I could get in for like 40 bucks, if not less. So Cal passes were like $33 back when I first went with friends. ( and had to pay for the first time )

Right now they have the "2fer" thing going on. You have to be a southern Cali resident and u pay for regular admission ($63!!) but you get to go to Disneyland and then at a later date, California Adventure. If your family is staying a while you might wanna consider it. You have 30 days to use the pass. Also, parking is $11! Ridiculous.
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject:

Yup. I live in Orange County and have a seven year old, so I'm required by law to own annual passes. Two years ago the passes were $120, now they're like $154 -- a nearly 33% increase in two years.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
I just went on Wednesday and man have prices gone up! I'm not even 30 yet, but I can still remember when I could get in for like 40 bucks, if not less. So Cal passes were like $33 back when I first went with friends. ( and had to pay for the first time )

Right now they have the "2fer" thing going on. You have to be a southern Cali resident and u pay for regular admission ($63!!) but you get to go to Disneyland and then at a later date, California Adventure. If your family is staying a while you might wanna consider it. You have 30 days to use the pass. Also, parking is $11! Ridiculous.

i hear ya. Im only 24 but i do remeber when ticket prices where about 40 bucks granted this was ONLY about 5 years ago. I have a yearly pass because the amount of time i go a year definitely pays for itself.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Yea, I'm also thinking of getting annual passes. My daughter just turned two and she misses the 36" height mark by about 2.5",for a couple of the faster rides. Having her stand next to the little sign and see if she was tall enough brought back bad memories for me. LOL I'm not sure if I should wait until shes a little older or what, but she loves it and annual passes are inevitable.
SoCal88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject:

[url=http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11181309&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&N=4012511&Mo=55&No=9&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=29676&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&Sp=C&topnav]Costco[/url]
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: