anybody here listen to FROSTY, HEIDI & FRANK SHOW

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: anybody here listen to FROSTY, HEIDI & FRANK SHOW

just curious. I have been listening to them for about 5 years and I've never meet anyone else who does. I think if you give them a chance they'll grow on you.
LA NATIVE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: anybody here listen to FROSTY, HEIDI & FRANK SHOW

ajaxxx wrote:
just curious. I have been listening to them for about 5 years and I've never meet anyone else who does. I think if you give them a chance they'll grow on you.

The funniest show on during the day, great chemistry. I kind of wish they did the night show since I hardly get to listen to them during the day. But people must be listening because the show gets non-stop callers.
When they ask me about Shaq, I say, 'I love Shaq, but [screw] Miami.' It is what it is. I'm a Laker and I bleed purple and gold and if you ain't down with the Lakers, f--- you, straight up.-Snoop Dogg
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject:

I love that show....hard to concentratte at work with that on sometimes...i listen when I'm driving at lunchtime....

is heidi a lesbian? i miss that part sometimes.....
LA NATIVE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject:

chef wrote:
I love that show....hard to concentratte at work with that on sometimes...i listen when I'm driving at lunchtime....

Heidi is what ever you want her to be , got a love a woman like that. And she has an extremely long tongue from what they and from the pictures they show on the website.
When they ask me about Shaq, I say, 'I love Shaq, but [screw] Miami.' It is what it is. I'm a Laker and I bleed purple and gold and if you ain't down with the Lakers, f--- you, straight up.-Snoop Dogg
SenorJefe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject:

chef wrote:

chef, Heidi is in a relationship with a woman. She claims really to be bi, but what does that really mean anyway?

I've been listening to FHF for many years now and I alwasy hate it right after XMAS when they disappear for their freakin' vacations. I look forward to having them on the airwave very soon.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject:

SenorJefe wrote:
chef wrote:

chef, Heidi is in a relationship with a woman. She claims really to be bi, but what does that really mean anyway?

It means you like both. Is there some ambiguity about it?

I don't listen to the show, but I've seen pics of that Heidi chick. She's not ugly, but she looks about 10 years older than she is. And fake boobs are always a negative.
SenorJefe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:

It means you like both. Is there some ambiguity about it?

I don't listen to the show, but I've seen pics of that Heidi chick. She's not ugly, but she looks about 10 years older than she is. And fake boobs are always a negative.

No ambiguity at all. Unfortunately, i like men, but just not sexually.

Plus, my girl would have a hard time with me being bi. I dunno, something about wankers and infidelity.

You're right, Heidi is a bit haggard. She's a funny, funny gal, though. He laugh sometimes gets me rolling. Ya know, one of those people who cracks themselves up so much that you can picture their head turning colors.
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject:

what makes them so successful is all three are very quick and always have something smart-ass to say. Its crazy how you can learn so much about a persons personality just by listening to their show. You can tell Frosty is an unsecured, two-face,anti-social,racist with no back-bone but I still enjoy him. Frank is that frat-boy, player who doesn't want to grow up or settle down, and Heidy is your typical drama-queen chick but with a great voice and doesn't seem smart but is to quick and witty to be a dumb blond.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: