Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Muad'Dib wrote:
eureca wrote:
I do think Trump is a bigger dick then Rossie though.

I'm sure she'd love to compare.

"Now that man there I'd hate to fight... 'cause he wears underwear with dickholes in 'em." - Silky Johnson looking at a picture of Rosie O'Donnell
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
Muad'Dib wrote:
eureca wrote:

"Now that man there I'd hate to fight... 'cause he wears underwear with dickholes in 'em." - Silky Johnson looking at a picture of Rosie O'Donnell
Holy S... ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject:

The Don is hilarious! The Don slayed that broad and she had it coming. Rosie is the nosiest and messiest trick in show business. I'm glad the Don banged on her and banged on her hard, too.

Her soapbox and high horse HAVE to be worn out by now (insert fat joke here)
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Rosie is a Lesbian loving tramp.

The next meeting: 52 points 19-26 shooting.
MIMLaker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject:

I don't give a rat's butt about O'Donnell's sexual orientation. I just love how she manages to be able to dish out on anyone she feels like but can't seem to take it herself.

She blasts Kelly Ripa for getting on Clay Aiken putting his hand on her face during a live TV show to shut her up by saying "I don't know where that hand has been," telling everyone watching her shoe that Ripa was making a homophobic insult.

Shoot, I woudn't tolerate ANY of my coworkers touching my face like that, but Ripa is supposed to let it slide when a guy is guest hosting on her (and Regis') show?

Trump decides to publicly criticize the representative (Conner) of a competition that he invests heavily in for ad revenue, etc., and has clearly outlined duties in relation to, and criticizes that rep for essentially committing acts that she admits to and realzies were in vioaltion of lcoal alws (i.e. the drinking age in NY).

SO, Rosie decides to blast him for it?

What a joke.

MIM
twoface723
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject:

"I'll probably sue her...I would love to take some money out of her fat ass pockets."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Frankly neither person is really that great when it comes down to it but Donald is the lesser of the two evils because he really isn't getting on his soapbox and judging people on how to live their lives(as far as I recall).

Rosie OTOH can dish it out but can't take it apparently. She needed this a long time ago....
Phil
Retired

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:

They deserve each other and we deserve better.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject:

Every man I know and almost every woman hates Rosie O Donnell
How does that fat lard have a job?
She ruined her talk show and her image by treating everyone like crap and it wont be long until the view is gone (thank God).

While we are at it I hope they take that red headed Broad that looks like Streisand and throw her under a bus too.
Muad'Dib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
Muad'Dib wrote:
eureca wrote:

Exactly!
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Rosie is crass, and obnoxious. The problem is that she is really ghetto, and just is not very articulate. Her demeanor is basically like one of those political hacks on the radio. Just being obnoxious to get ratings. In Rosie's case, she just likes being obnoxious. Just like Roseanne Barr.

As and aside though, others can be inhuman as well. Michelle Malkin in the video is generally one example of that. The message was OK, but Malkin is just not a good person.

Finally, Donald is funny, without trying to be funny. He's a character, who has been successful in society, and acts basically like the high school geek, who finally made it big. So for me, Donald is much more interesting than Rosie because he really is funny (unlike Rosie).
Lakers_2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
At least what Rossie did wasn't racist she never said anything bad about Asians or used a racial slur. Maybe it was dumb that when she tried to imitate Chinese, but it was 100% not meant to be offensive that's why I wouldn't give her to much crap about it.

What if I dressed up in blackface, took the stage and said, "Yo jobu mon, gimme some fiiiieeeeed chicken and watermelon and I be yo slave anytime yo!" I didn't say anything bad about blacks, I didn't use a racial slur, but what I did was totally racist. Rosie O'Donnell's ching chong ching crap was totally racist against Chinese.

As for Trump vs. Rosie, if it was anyone but Rosie being attacked I'd say Trump was classless. But the big fat hypocrite deserves it. She likes to dish it out but she can't take it. Now she gets to take it. One of the few ways Trump can make himself look good is by getting into a fight with this annoying racist.

I'm disappointed in the media's response to Rosie "ching chong" Donnell. When Mel Gibson supposedly made anti-Jewish remarks, the media asked if he killed his career and we never heard the end of it. When Michael Richards, who we hadn't heard from in years, decides to act like a rapper, the media asked if he killed his career and we never hear the end of it. Now we have a (sort of) woman on tv every day who made a racial slur, and the media strangely has nothing to say. I guess fat lesbians can get away with more.

Asian-American journalist Michelle Malkin delivered an awesome response to Rosie "ching chong" ODonnell's bigotry. I apologize if this is a duplicate to one of the YouTube links, as i can't access yt at work:
Michelle Malkin's response
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Lakers_2000 wrote:
eureca wrote:
At least what Rossie did wasn't racist she never said anything bad about Asians or used a racial slur. Maybe it was dumb that when she tried to imitate Chinese, but it was 100% not meant to be offensive that's why I wouldn't give her to much crap about it.

What if I dressed up in blackface, took the stage and said, "Yo jobu mon, gimme some fiiiieeeeed chicken and watermelon and I be yo slave anytime yo!" I didn't say anything bad about blacks, I didn't use a racial slur, but what I did was totally racist. Rosie O'Donnell's ching chong ching crap was totally racist against Chinese.

I don't see that as the same thing. She didn't say something like they are bad drivers or small units. I just think some people are to anal about race. Anything said like that means you are racist. I personally would never think to say Ching Chong, but I wouldn't think it would be a big thing.
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:

One of these days, Rosie is going to need a second chance, but she will find that she burnt her bridge. I'm tired of getting Rosie shoved down my throat. How can we stop the personal attacks and intimidation tactics? What Clay Aiken did was disrespectful. If anything she should have objected to demeaning a woman, but it's clear Rosie is only interested in advancing a lesbian agenda. Isn't Kelly Ripa entitled to some human dignity? Or does that only apply homosexuals? It seems Rosie can be insensitive and disrespectful to Asians, but I guess the network doesn't care as long as those Asians aren't homosexuals. This is reflecting very poorly on Barbra Walters.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject:

It's the rating, angel. Pure and simple. It's a shame that people just want to mutilate and degrade the Mandarin language, as its very eloquent, and more melodic in nature than most other languages.

People degrade and demean things they don't understand, and like I said, they are just flat out ignorant.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Sojo wrote:
eureca wrote:
Socks wrote:
God she bothers me.

She doesn't get to criticize anyone else after her recent racist outburst and lack of apology. Go Donald!

Rossie hardly said anything racist. And yes she did apologize to people she offended. That was definitely not racist though if anything misinformed on what bothers some Asian people its pretty obvious she never wanted to offend anyone.

As for this fight I would hardly care, but Trump has to be the biggest dick on the planet. His whole MO is I have more money then you and im better then you and no he doesn't try to hide it. Hes been on the Stern show a million times as a friend of Howard and he always comes off as a dick.

Here's the thing, with Asian there's a lot of comedy and other things said about them that wouldn't get anywhere if it was said about Blacks or Hispanics. But because the opinion is that Asian are nice and quiet and overall jsut keep amongst themselves they can be made fun of with no problem. In the whole "race" politics it grinds my gears that things can be so lopsided depending on what race we're talking about. Rosie's ching chong bit is just like someone saying all Africans speak with clicks and such with their tongues. If one is bad, then so should the other.

^^bad example. people doing the "yo, yo, yo" bit. is about black people and supposed street slang. No one goes off on people when they do that bit. so the same goes for a as you called it "ching chong" bit. same, same.

I personally dont care if you're just clowning around. we're all funny in our own ways. nothing wrong with stating that fact. someone will always be offended. some people sit and wait to be offended. and say, "i'm so offended". stop being so sensitive. laugh it off a bit. now if its racist , its racist. thats different. and believe me I never like Rosie either. but come on now.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I personally would never think to say Ching Chong, but I wouldn't think it would be a big thing.

That's funny, because that's EXACTLY how a racist thinks. :roll:
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:
I personally would never think to say Ching Chong, but I wouldn't think it would be a big thing.

Is it? Because I've never heard Ching Chong is bad im a racist? Ive never heard anyone say Ching Chong in my personal life. I mean maybe if I say agfaed gfasfas maybe that is racist because I've never heard that. I don't know what there is to be offended about those 2 words? By saying that does it mean Chinese people are bad?
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

you should be more careful throwing that word around.
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:

Didn't Shaq use the word " Ching Chang Chong " towards Yao which resembled as a racist word?

The next meeting: 52 points 19-26 shooting.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Mr. LakeShow wrote:
ocho wrote:

Didn't Shaq use the word " Ching Chang Chong " towards Yao which resembled as a racist word?

i think everyone needs to take a step back, take a deep breath, and RELAX with the racist labelling.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Is it? Because I've never heard Ching Chong is bad im a racist? Ive never heard anyone say Ching Chong in my personal life. I mean maybe if I say agfaed gfasfas maybe that is racist because I've never heard that. I don't know what there is to be offended about those 2 words? By saying that does it mean Chinese people are bad?

Well, I guess one can use "ignorance" as an excuse...but isn't that ALSO a variable of being racist?
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:

What are you saying? Can't we all just be hypocritical?

It's okay for Rosie to blast Kelly Ripa after she has been disrespected and responds by objecting to being touched on the mouth, but we're supposed to laugh it off when Rosie mocks Chinese people. I'm not Chinese, but I have friends who are Chinese. Mocking Chinese is bigoted! Somehow, I don't understand that mocking Chinese people is just her sense of humor?
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Don't worry, I'm very well-versed in discussions on racism.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
ocho wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Don't worry, I'm very well-versed in discussions on racism.

well by labelling anybody and everybody a racist..i'd say that's correct.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: