Donald upset
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject:

My favorites....

"She talks like a Truck driver."

and

"I'll probably sue her...I would love to take some money out of her fat ass pockets."

The Donald is RUTHLESS!
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject:

Good...someone needs to bring down Rosie a couple thousand or so levels...
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject:

God she bothers me.

She doesn't get to criticize anyone else after her recent racist outburst and lack of apology. Go Donald!
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
God she bothers me.

She doesn't get to criticize anyone else after her recent racist outburst and lack of apology. Go Donald!

Bingo...
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject:

"When I saw the tape, I said, 'You'd better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to take your girlfriend!' " Trump told The News. "I imagine it would be pretty easy to take her girlfriend away, considering how Rosie looks."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/482060p-405629c.html
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject:

Yikes. Trump doesn't pull punches does he? The Apprentice: Los Angeles might be even more interesting now.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject:

As much as I enjoy hearing/seeing someone go on a rant against Rosie O'Donnell, I can't bring myself to enjoy it too much when that person is Donald Trump.
LakerFanAlways
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Even though I can't stand Donald Trump..I hate Rosie even more..She is a pompous horses ass..she thinks that just because she has a forum to speak that she can spew garbage every time she wants to..she should keep her fat ass trap shut..She is destroying the View..Does she even have any fans yet..I highly doubt it
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject:

Never paid much attention to her but apparently her thing is to just insult people.

Rosie on Chinese

From the looks of Rosie about the only thing she won't eat is a nice big steaming plate of STFU

Last edited by lakersfreak on Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Trump = streetz
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
God she bothers me.

Rossie hardly said anything racist. And yes she did apologize to people she offended. That was definitely not racist though if anything misinformed on what bothers some Asian people its pretty obvious she never wanted to offend anyone.

As for this fight I would hardly care, but Trump has to be the biggest dick on the planet. His whole MO is I have more money then you and im better then you and no he doesn't try to hide it. Hes been on the Stern show a million times as a friend of Howard and he always comes off as a dick.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
God she bothers me.

Reply to Rosie's Outburst...

Rosie, pot - kettle - black.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
Socks wrote:
God she bothers me.

Rossie hardly said anything racist. And yes she did apologize to people she offended. That was definitely not racist though if anything misinformed on what bothers some Asian people its pretty obvious she never wanted to offend anyone.

As for this fight I would hardly care, but Trump has to be the biggest dick on the planet. His whole MO is I have more money then you and im better then you and no he doesn't try to hide it. Hes been on the Stern show a million times as a friend of Howard and he always comes off as a dick.

We could argue whether what she did was racist or "misinformed". Personally, for a person in her job to be "misinformed" on such a matter is an absolutely ridiculous excuse. I agree, she's probably not racist, but she either doesn't give a damn about offending a huge segment of the population or is too stupid to understand. That's like saying what Michael Richards or Mel Gibson did was "misinformed". C'mon, let's have some form of accountability for people in the public spotlight instead of excusing them for every stupid thing that would get most people fired or ostracized in the real world.

As for her apology, I hardly consider what she said a real apology - especially when in the course of apologizing she basically lumped the Chinese, Japanese and all other asians together and disdainfully said she was just making a joke and people should just chill. She had absolutely zero remorse and showed no understanding that what she said was harmful to many. And the sell out chicks in the audience and the people who laughed originally just disgust me.

You can check out the apology here:
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Nice find, glad it was sub-titled
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
eureca wrote:
Socks wrote:
God she bothers me.

We could argue whether what she did was racist or "misinformed". Personally, for a person in her job to be "misinformed" on such a matter is an absolutely ridiculous excuse. I agree, she's probably not racist, but she either doesn't give a damn about offending a huge segment of the population or is too stupid to understand. That's like saying what Michael Richards or Mel Gibson did was "misinformed". C'mon, let's have some form of accountability for people in the public spotlight instead of excusing them for every stupid thing that would get most people fired or ostracized in the real world.

As for her apology, I hardly consider what she said a real apology - especially when in the course of apologizing she basically lumped the Chinese, Japanese and all other asians together and disdainfully said she was just making a joke and people should just chill. She had absolutely zero remorse and showed no understanding that what she said was harmful to many. And the sell out chicks in the audience and the people who laughed originally just disgust me.

You can check out the apology here:

That wasn't an apology, it more like justification...

And this pig had the nerve to call Kelly Ripa out! Rosie, save us all the trouble, and just shut the (bleep) up!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject:

God knows how much I dislike that blob of crap. All I know Japanese sound bad ass!
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:

who in the hell is rosie o'donnell to bring up donald's personal and financial history to make her stupid point?

first of all...the issue at hand: the miss USA crown. this has got to be the dopiest controversy i've ever heard. are we really looking to these bimbos for some sort of moral direction? she gets drunk and parties....hell so do i....and why shouldn't we? who cares? she's a freakin hot chick, not a congressman. and lately it seems like congressmen are getting drunk and partying too. except their vices are teen pages. at least miss USA had the smarts to go after miss teen USA.

point is...rosie should shut her face. no reason to attack donald. i'm glad donald had the stones to stand up to her.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Oh geez... This is what you call a win-win situation. Two publicity prostitutes generating headlines.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:

That's like saying what Michael Richards or Mel Gibson did was "misinformed".

LOL that's nothing like that. At least what Rossie did wasn't racist she never said anything bad about Asians or used a racial slur. Maybe it was dumb that when she tried to imitate Chinese, but it was 100% not meant to be offensive that's why I wouldn't give her to much crap about it. I think its just being a little sensitive about race. I'm Latin if Rossie did a bad Latin accent or whatever I wouldn't be offended we should be able to laugh at our selves. Yes like those 2 people in the audience.

What Richards said was over board. I mean if someone used a racial slur against me that's a whole different thing. And what Gibson said was obviously racist I don't even need to go into that. What Rossie said was more of a joke. And whether if you accept her apology or not she was trying to be funny and didn't mean to offend. I agree she could have gave a better apology, but to be fair what she said doesn't really merritt a big apology to begin with. I mean she was sorry she offended people what else does she really need to say.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Also im not a big fan of Rossie or anything, but I don't see the point in attacking her about the apology. I do think Trump is a bigger dick then Rossie though.
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
Socks wrote:
God she bothers me.

Here's the thing, with Asian there's a lot of comedy and other things said about them that wouldn't get anywhere if it was said about Blacks or Hispanics. But because the opinion is that Asian are nice and quiet and overall jsut keep amongst themselves they can be made fun of with no problem. In the whole "race" politics it grinds my gears that things can be so lopsided depending on what race we're talking about. Rosie's ching chong bit is just like someone saying all Africans speak with clicks and such with their tongues. If one is bad, then so should the other.
Muad'Dib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
I do think Trump is a bigger dick then Rossie though.

I'm sure she'd love to compare.
Heartburn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Wasn't Rosie funny at some point in her career? What happened? She's just a bitter puta now.

Trump's a jerk but he's not a blowhard like Rosie is. Rosie got what she deserved.
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Rosie is a form of air pollution.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: