PACERS -at- LAKERS - 12/4 - Thoughts and :-)) ratings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: PACERS -at- LAKERS - 12/4 - Thoughts and :-)) ratings

Kobe Down, Lakers Secure W... The Lakers went from rolling over the Pacers to rolling Kobe's ankle in one nervous moment early in the second half. Kobe is listed day to day with a moderate sprain. That's also pretty much the status of the team.

The Lakers didn't exactly put on a reassuring stretch of basketball without him. They struggled to buy a point at the start of the fourth, going 6 minutes before scoring their second hoop of the quarter. Still, with a lead as high as 23 points, they managed to do just enough to maintain a lead and walk away with the 101-87 win.

Powered by Kwame's play down the stretch and some tough D throughout, the team defended the home court. "Our inside game was really what won the night for us," Phil said afterward. The Lakers won the points in the paint battle 60-32.

The Lakers struggled with turnovers (23) and points off turnovers (30), but they played some strong D at times against the Pacers main offensive options.

Kobe -- -- With 9:49 left in the third quarter, Kobe attacked into paint, tried to flip in a layup and while he was landing, he came down on Foster's foot and sprained his ankle. He was able to put weight on it and could have possibly played later if he kept it loose, but the team had a 20-point lead and kept him on the bench. "It should be a lot worse, the way I came down on it," Bryant said in the Times. "I'm happy the way I feel right now. [But] it's always the next day. I'm in for a painful, long night." Phil said he asked Kobe if he could go in the fourth when the team was floundering offensively, but Kobe wasn't sure at that point. "He said, `I don't know what I can do out there, I don't know if I can hold up,"' Phil commented afterward. "I said, `No problem."' Prior to his injury, Kobe playing active defensively and scoring in a variety of ways. He had 21 points on 7-16 shooting, 3 boards, 2 assists, 3 steals and 1 block. He was pretty much owning Stephen Jackson. He tied up Jackson at midcourt for a jumpball, which he won. Jackson hit a three over him on one end, Kobe then attacked from the wing on the other, sliced through the lane and scored a layup. He got his own rebound after a missed drive under the hoop and scored it easily. He rejected Jackson in front of the rim. He was left with too much space at the three line and knocked down the wing three like a FT. He attacked in transition and froze the D as he backflipped a pass to Kwame who dunked easily. He made a tech FT and missed a three. He stole a pass, pushed up the break and found Luke for a layup. He drained a wing three. He got into the lane, spun and hit a tough fade, leaning back so far he ended up on his wallet afterward. Luke kicked out a save from under the hoop right to Kobe who drilled a three. He sank a couple FTs. He missed a heave three at the halftime buzzer. He had 18 points on 6-14 shooting at the half. Early in the third made a hesitation dribble to freeze Jackson, attacked the help defender O'Neal and scored an And-1 layup. He lost the handle on the ball and it looked like he said "I hate that (bleep)ing ball," as he headed back to the other end of the court. Hard to say how quickly Kobe will bounce back from the bad wheel. When he was in the game with the first unit, they were pretty much having their way with the Pacers.

Odom -- -- Lamar fouled out again and looked a bit frustrated at times with some of the calls. He had one odd post D call where he then drew a tech, a charge in the post and, later, a sloppy (especially for a Tri player) offensive foul. Again, I don't think his foul issues had much to do with him playing PF. We actually put Luke on Jeff Foster defensively so that Lamar could lock down Harrington (which he did: 8 points on 2-7 shooting). Lamar did a number on the glass, pulling down 13 boards to go with his 15 points on 5-13 shooting. His defensive rebounding, led to several push outs in transition. Lamar also had 4 assists, but with a team-high 5 turnovers. Early on, Lamar pulled down an offensive board, drew FTs and made both. He drained a three from the top of the key and over the zone. Very poor, low entry pass to Bynum whose man was fronting and it was easily picked off. He posted up and kicked out to Evans for a jumper. Off of the rebound, he pushed out the break, drew the D and whipped a pass to Turiaf for a dunk. He took the next rebound, pushed out the break, and we couldn't convert until Kobe drained a three. On his third straight defensive board and push out, he kept the ball, attacked and hit a layup. He drained a wing jumper, standing on the three line. He took a crazy, heat-check 30-footer and missed. He attacked off the dribble, drew a foul and made both FTs. He iso'd on his man off a pinch post and hit a stepback jumper. He drew a cheap foul trying to hold position in the post and then got T'd up and sat. He posted up Daniels and scored an easy layup. He fumbled a ball away on an attack and it resulted in a score the other way. He got blocked on a jumphook out of a timeout. Poor shot selection, trying to hit a three on a bit of a fade while we were struggling. He posted up and charged late in the fourth. He fouled out with on some sloppy Tri-important footwork, pivoting with the ball in his hands and getting contact on a defender who was tracking the cutter.

Walton -- -- Luke led all Lakers with a +27. Our starting unit had its way with the Pacers, but Luke was especially effective at times in setting up teammates. He led all Lakers with 7 assists to go along with 10 points (4-5 shooting) and 6 boards in a solid all-around effort. He made Jeff Foster a non-factor, which allowed us to sick LO on Harrington and lock him down. Early on, Luke attacked off a Kobe jumpball and scored a reverse. He scored under the hoop quickly off an inbounds. He took a short pass from Kobe in transition and scored an easy layup. Great save after an offensive board, kicking it out to Kobe for a three. After Granger stuffed himself on the rim, the Lakers pushed it out, Luke spun, got into the lane, then no-look fed Smush for a reverse layup. He drew a foul off a great feed from Turiaf and made both. He hit Kwame with a no-look bounce pass for a layup. He hit Lamar with a between-the-legs bounce pass and LO iso'd to nail a jumper. He looked for Bynum on a high-low counter and it drew FTs. He hit Farmar cutting behind his man for a layup. Lukw swished a stepback on the baseline in the last possession. "Luke Walton is emerging as a top-rate starting caliber player," Pacer Coach Rick Carlisle said afterward.

Smush -- -- Another of our foul-plagued players, Smush scored 8 points on 3-5 shooting with 4 fouls in 22 minutes. He also had 4 assists with just 1 turnover and 1 steal. It looked like they were involving Smush early on the offensive end. He missed a jumper behind the double screen to start. After Tinsley scored on him, Smush attacked off the pinch post and banked an And-1 over him. He reversed for a score when Luke fed him no-look style under the hoop. He picked up his fourth foul and had to sit early in the third. He threw a pass out of bounds late in the fourth. He attacked the middle of the paint, took contact and flipped in an And-1, he made the FT and iced the game.

Kwame -- -- He outplayed Jermaine O'Neal. It wasn't so much the stats, but it was the defense -- the steals and charges he drew -- and the series of dunks to lift the crowd. O'Neal is a focal point of the Pacer attack, but Kwame put up similar offensive numbers. Kwame finished with 17 points on 8-12 shooting (1-4 from the line) with 4 boards, 2 assists and 2 steals in just 24 minutes. O'Neal had 18 points on 8-16 shooting and 11 boards in 31 minutes. Both players struggled with foul problems, but Kwame ended up taking O'Neal out of the game with a late charge call on some serious D (second charge he drew in the game on Jermaine's attack). Early on, Kwame put back in a Laker miss with both hands at the front of the rim. He pumpfaked, drew a foul and missed both FTs. He missed a point-blank layup with his left. Next time down, he took a post feed and dunked easily as O'Neal gambled for a steal. He hit a jumphook on the next possession. He drew a foul on Jermaine with an up-and-under move, he made one FT. He threwdown a dunk in transition off a great no-look back pass from Kobe. He drew another foul on Jermaine, moving his feet well to cut of the lane and draw a charge. After Bynum picked up two fouls, Kwame came in and picked up his third foul and had to sit midway through the first half. In the second half, he hit Farmar cutting down the lane for a layup. He swiped a post-entry pass stepping in front of his man. He took a no-look bounce pass from Luke and scored a layup. He picked up his fourth foul and had to sit. Out of a timeout, Kwame disrupted the Pacer set play by jumping the screen and swiping the ball from the Pacer guard. After O'Neal scored a couple of jumpers over Kwame late, Kwame posted him up, lost him on a spin and scored a layup (big possession with momentum slipping). O'Neal got a cheap call against Kwame and made one FT on the other end. We went back to Kwame on a ball reversal, he sealed and threwdown on O'Neal. Kwame then fouled out O'Neal on the other end, moving his feet against the post move to get a charge Ben Wallace-style. He dunked off a cut and pass from Vlad in the last minute of the game. "I was just coming out really, just focusing on playing defense," Brown said in the Times. "Guys were kind of looking for somebody else to take over. Coach was like, 'Get it in the post.' "

Bynum -- -- He took his first touch, powered to the middle with a couple of dribbles, then drop stepped and banked in a hook easily. It looked like he could have been off to an excellent game. He only played 13 minutes on the night, but scored 8 points on 3-5 shooting and grabbed 2 boards. He had 3 fouls and 3 turnovers in that time, which limited his time and effectiveness. Defensively, he also had some soft pick and roll D on a few plays, but did manage a steal and a block. He was called for a three-second violation and offensive foul trying to get position. He and Farmar played some sloppy pick and roll D and gave up an easy score. Great battle under the rim to pull down a missed three, then he went back up and scored. He picked up his second foul, too aggressive in trying to maintain a seal. He had to sit. After Kwame picked up his third in the first half, Bynum came back in and seconds later picked up his third trying to shed a screener on the defensive end. He went back to the bench. He missed a hook in the lane. He drew O'Neal's fifth foul in the third, trying to score with his left and drawing contact, he made one FT. Nice rejection, point-blank at the rim. He drew FTs on a high-low sequence and made one. He dunked off a nice interior feed from Sasha. Better minutes off the bench tonight.

Radmanovic -- -- He still struggled a bit with his shot, scoring 4 points on 2-6 shooting in 18 minutes. He did have 2 steals and again, no turnovers with 2 assists on the night. He forced up a one-hander from the midpost and missed. He scored a layup getting out on the break with Farmar. He poked a ball loose, it went between his man's legs and Luke tracked it down. He busted out on the break and threwdown a dunk. He missed a wing three. He cut off a perimeter double team, got a pass, and fed Kwame behind him for the throwdown in the last minute.

Turiaf -- -- With Kwame and Bynum struggling with fouls, Turiaf showed our depth at C (despite having Mihm out). He put in some serviceable minutes, having to match up with O'Neal for a bit. Ronny scored 2 points on 1-2 shooting, had 3 boards, 1 block and no fouls in 10:40 of action. In for Bynum and Kwame, he dunked after taking a feed from Lamar on the break. Great high post bounce pass, threading it past a defender who had his back turned, right to Luke who drew FTs (that was pretty). He had a jumper erased when he couldn't beat the shotclock by a hair. He drew FTs, missing under the hoop, but missed both FTs.

Evans -- 8) -- Solid game, nothing sensational nor extremely poor in this game. He scored 4 points on 1-3 shooting, 3 boards, 1 assist. He did have 4 fouls in his limited time. The Lakers went with Sasha at the SG late in the game to match up with the two PGs the Pacers were running. Evans sank a 20-footer on a kickout from Lamar. He drew FTs getting hit on a jumper and made both. He drew a charge on a post-up attempt by Jackson.

Farmar -- -- He had some sketchy early minutes against a crafty veteran guard in Sarunas Jasikevicius. But Farmar buckled down and helped disrupt the Pacer offense. The Lakers had some dry spells in the fourth, but they were getting some stops so the Pacers couldn't reel us in, despite some ugly basketball. "That's where basketball starts on the defensive end," Farmar said. "We needed a win, we needed to clamp down and we just needed to get some stops and we were able to do that down the stretch." Farmar scored 9 points on 4-7 shooting with 4 boards, 1 assist and 1 steal in 25 minutes. He drained a three from the sideline. Great D, snagging a pass in transition, then he pushed it out and hit Vlad at the last second for a layup. He missed a three trying to beat the shotclock. Excellent high-speed cut and Kwame found him for the layup. He missed a tech FT. He attacked to his right, tucked the ball under his arm like Van Exel used to, then hit a layup high off the glass. He gave a soft pass to Luke and it resulted in a loose ball foul and FTs for the Pacers. Good effort to deflect a pass on a pick and roll switch. He cut behind his man down the lane and flipped a layup over O'Neal to get the Lakers a much-needed score after only managing 2 points in the first 6 minutes in the fourth.

Vujacic -- -- Sasha scored 3 points on 1-2 shooting , had 1 board ( anice one late in the game), and dished 2 assists in 14 minutes. He attacked and hit Drew with an interior bounce pass for a dunk. He drew a moving pick call, bouncing off a pick. He missed an open three. Great job anticipating a perimeter bounce pass, he jumped the lane and took it the distance for a layup. He lost the handle on a ball out of bounds late in the fourth.

Shammond -- -- Very short stint of 29 seconds late in the first half when Smush picked up his third foul. He was the only Laker of the 12 not to score.

Phil -- -- I liked the defensive assignments with Luke on Foster and Lamar on Harrington early on. That really seemed to take the Pacer starters out of their game. Of course, the last game of a long road trip helps a bit, too... The Lakers outrebounded the Pacers 11-23 at the half. They finished the game with a 41-28 advantage on the boards... The Lakers gave up a ton of free throws to the Pacers in the third, but still managed to keep the lead padded, despite playing without Kobe and Lamar for extended minutes... To start the fourth, they lost that pad with some sloppy play, giving up easy scores (10-2 Pacer run) and Phil was forced to call a timeout. They set up a post-up for Lamar, but he was blocked by a help defender. We missed multiple scores, but were able to hold the Pacers down at the same time. Finally, Farmar scored for our second hoop of the quarter with just over 6 minutes left... The Lakers gave up a miserable 23 turnovers, which was converted into 30 points. Normally, that would kill you, but the Lakers played some solid D... Regarding Cook, the Times says: "The tough times continue for forward Brian Cook, who missed two games last week because of an upper respiratory tract infection and missed Monday's game because of vertigo. He was prescribed medication for the condition and is day to day, a team spokesman said."...
George W Buss
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB.
Yeah, we are saved by Kwame and the other players' inside game
But, it's also amazing that Kobe has the highest scorer although he only played like half of the game ...
Mr. LakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject:

DB... what was you're thoughts on Kwame and how he played against JO?

The next meeting: 52 points 19-26 shooting.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject:

Mr. LakeShow wrote:
DB... what was you're thoughts on Kwame and how he played against JO?

He played an excellent game on both ends. The refs were a little quick with the whistles on some post play tonight, but Kwame drew some legit charges on Jermaine with some superb D. Then, man-handled him a few times on post sequences. He pretty much negated their top scorer by equalling him offensively and fouling him out. That will do just fine.

On the other side of things, Kwame needs to clean up those FTs and try to pull down a couple more boards.
BLP711
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject:

DB your the man!!

I always look forward to reading your analysis and overview of the nights game...Thanks for continuing to do this bro...Props!!
TooCool
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject:

Great post again and again DB. Keep it up! =D
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject:

First - DB, every once in a while I got to commend you for what you do. When I can't watch the game your the most reliable source I have for what goes down with my team and although we may take it for granted, you put in a tremendous effort which is greatly appreciated.

Second-Being in Indy I was able to watch most of the game last night (I had to force myself to bed late in the 3rd as we're 3 hours later than the West Coast and I gotta long day ahead of me). Regarding our foul troubles, I thought the refs were awfully quick with their whistles thus resulting in some of our foul problems. There were a number of calls off the ball that seemed to come out of nowhere. Boveta looked like his 'Depends' were riding a little high.
Texas_Pete
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject:

Great recap DB!! This part was enough for me:

Kwame -- -- He outplayed Jermaine O'Neal. Too bad it wasn't Shaquille Oneal. 8-12?

Last edited by Texas_Pete on Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LongtimeLakerLover
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB.

I have the ability to make the sound on our TV be like in a theater, where you hear all the little stuff that's going on in the background. When Kwame was going up for the little layup he missed in that first quarter, you can hear someone yell "Dunk it!" but he of course didn't and missed. Next time the ball came to him - the very next time he of course dunked the crap out of the ball! It was good to see him aggressive and play like everyone hoped he would.

The team is looking good! Walton is just fantastic to watch, and Farmar is a pleasure to see come along. He doesn't look like a rookie, that's for sure. I'm really enjoying watching this team. They're finding a way to get it done even in the junk moments. Finally!
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB good stuff.
limchrc
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the recap.
Klone_dd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: PACERS -at- LAKERS - 12/4 - Thoughts and :-)) ratings

DancingBarry wrote:
Kwame then fouled out O'Neal on the other end, moving his feet against the post move to get a charge Ben Wallace-style.

Yep, my mantra for Kwame: "Be like Ben. Be like Ben." Kwame has the tough defense, the quick foot speed, and the horrible FT shooting down. Now, he needs to work on getting more boards. 4 won't cut it. However, with LO being able to clean the glass so effectively, allowing him to push the ball upcourt ala Magic, maybe it's intentional?

Last season there was the Non-Kobe Player of the Game because Kobe was the one consistent factor in each and every game and we didn't really know who would show up to lend a hand. This season, Lamar and Luke have been tremendously consistent with their effort and production. Great games by both players.

Kobe's a gamer and won't miss any games. His defense has been inspiring highlighted by another at-the-rim turndown.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB!

Kwame and Lamar played a very complimentary game, in terms of neutralizing the primary and secondary scoring threats. More importantly, Lamar energetically worked the glass, compensating for Kwame's four. I'd love to see Kwame make better use of his body and positioning (rebounds, picks) but frankly I'm nitpicking. I'm ecstatic with his progress, it's just a matter of becoming consistent. Crazy, who would have thought that Kwame could have outplayed J. O'Neal?

I am not surprised that Rick Carlisle praised Luke Walton. Indy teams are typically strong in terms of smart, fundamental ball; Luke out-Indy'ed Indy.

The Kobe ankle sprain didn't look that bad. The angle roll was to the outside, and the angle that he rolled it wasn't too severe. I'm hoping that he'll elect to sit the next game if it's tender, rather than risk it become a lingering season-long problem.

Last edited by angrypuppy on Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject:

I really liked that after that missed chip-in by Kwame, he seemed to learn a lesson and dunked it, and dunked it hard, the next few times around the basket. He really needs to learn that he has perhaps the best body in all of basketball, he is strong and can muscle people around, and he won't be backed down. He needs to learn that people will change your shot if you go up soft, but dunking it hard like that will keep you from being blocked.

I hope I don't get spoiled, as the Lakers played a very good game last night. I hope we don't see too many more games like the Milwaukee one where everything was in disarray.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject:

Kwame continues doing a better job of providing the Lakers with what they need most - defense. Bynum could stand to have a talk with Kwame about what happens when you stop working hard or giving honest effort as a young big.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
First - DB, every once in a while I got to commend you for what you do. When I can't watch the game your the most reliable source I have for what goes down with my team and although we may take it for granted, you put in a tremendous effort which is greatly appreciated.

Second-Being in Indy I was able to watch most of the game last night (I had to force myself to bed late in the 3rd as we're 3 hours later than the West Coast and I gotta long day ahead of me). Regarding our foul troubles, I thought the refs were awfully quick with their whistles thus resulting in some of our foul problems. There were a number of calls off the ball that seemed to come out of nowhere. Boveta looked like his 'Depends' were riding a little high.
Beveta needs to retire, asap. btw, excellent job, as usual, DB!
ryuvienco
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject:

Great recap DB. Solid game overall by the Lakers. It was scary that the offensive and defensive game stalled when the second unit came in. Maybe staring Rad over Luke for the sole reason of getting the offense in a flow wouldn't be a bad idea. We need someone who can run the triangle other than Farmar for the second unit.
Did anyone else see the post game interview with Farmar on FSN? Kobe was shown in the background limping back and forth. I hope that its not too serious.
Devientz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject:

Great post

Kwame's game last night was amazing. He did everything! (except FT's)
Hope he can keep it up.

Also what about Kobe. Up untill he rolled his ankle, I thought this one one of the best all around games hes had in a long time, and certainly this season. I hope he recovers quickly.
TheProdigy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject:

When there's a defender standing between Kwame(or Bynum) and the basket, he is much less likely to dunk, lest he gets blocked(and he can, see the block JO had from behind even though he tried to dunk it, though at this point, I think getting blocked on dunks is better than missing layups.) We have to alter that mindset.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject:

I thought Farmar played great.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
I thought Farmar played great.

To be as young as he is with a floater that sick. Coupled with his leadership skills I tell you, he is already a better NBA player than I ever thought he would be.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject:

Farmar's only problem with being asked to play a big role is his conditioning. I don't think he's ready to play 25-30 minutes a night. That IMO is the biggest reason (along with the calls he wouldn't get as a rookie) that he's playing less than Smush.

On to some other things:

Kwame - Great stuff on O. That is how you make people in Washington look like fools. Just kill people inside with your size. I don't care if Kwame picks up 2-3 O fouls a game like Shaq did at times. When he has that smaller guy inside on him - go for the kill. This will make teams adjust and have to put 7 foot stiffs inside who weaken their offense. Too many teams in this league right now playing with a PF at C. Since we have two Centers with great size and ability to score inside - gotta eat them up (teams that play PF's at C)

Other stuff I found interesting.

Rebounding. This is the 2nd time in the last 3 games we have killed a team on the boards. I know it's more likely because we are at home and the Pacers on a long road trip - but still. Good to see that. Alot of stuff happening this season consistently (game to game) that wasn't last season. High FG%. High Assist numbers. Higher Swats. But ofcourse all not perfect ... way too many TO's last night. Just got ugly after a while but alot can be blamed on the refs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
- Sean -
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject:

Kwame needs to finish like that all the time. There is no reason for him not to throw everything down near the rim. He just showed us he can do it better than he lets on...it's time he does it nightly.
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject:

thanks DB.

I just love this aggressive Kwame Brown

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
TLT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject:

Thanks db
I'll take 27 pts and 9 rebounds from our center position. And improving seems like every game.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: