What kind of ink do you guys got?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: What kind of ink do you guys got?

I am a big fan of body art I am very heavily tattoed it started as a gang thing when I was young now I just like the art, what kind of work do you guys have on you? As for me one arm is sleeved down with asian art and the other with Aztec art.( I am half Chinese and half Mexican)...and numerous others on the back and chest, and I also have my neighborhood real big on the chest-shoulder area.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

I have a 6 inch "fallen angel/demon kinda thing" on my right arm. I plan to get one on each forearm. One saying "Chapin", and the other saying "tico"
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Hey I got a question about tattoos. A friend of mine is thinking about getting tats on his arms. He's jacked, like a bodybuilder. I know he uses steroids, even though he'll never admit it. What happens if he goes off of his cycle and loses some quality mass? Will it alter whatever tattoo he has on his arms? The design pretty much wraps around both his arms, from the top of his shoulders down to where his elbows are. It looks pretty cool, some sort of Samoan-tribal type. He's Samoan. Anyway, do tats look funny if the body, especially the arms, changes in size?
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject:

I heard people say if you drastically lose weight your tattoo will look smudged and dark and even lose some detail, it probably wouldnt effect some tribal though. But who knows?
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject:

F Snaq wrote:
Hey I got a question about tattoos. A friend of mine is thinking about getting tats on his arms. He's jacked, like a bodybuilder. I know he uses steroids, even though he'll never admit it. What happens if he goes off of his cycle and loses some quality mass? Will it alter whatever tattoo he has on his arms? The design pretty much wraps around both his arms, from the top of his shoulders down to where his elbows are. It looks pretty cool, some sort of Samoan-tribal type. He's Samoan. Anyway, do tats look funny if the body, especially the arms, changes in size?

he would have to get off his cycle anyway. If he wants the tat to stick and look nice forever, he cannot workout/go in the sun for about 30 days after he gets it. By then the tat should be fully seeped into his skin and he'll be set to go back to the gym. The tat would not alter at all. I got mine 5 years ago when i was 19 and my arms have gotten slightly bigger since then.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject:

I have no ink. My wife has a butterfly on her ass, though. I like it very much. Hey frijolero - are you from Honduras/Costa Rica?

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject:

my mom is from Costa Rica and my dad is from Guatemala. Nobody can ever tell since i'm like the whitest full blooded latino you will ever see.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Damn - I got it wrong. I thought Chapin meant you were from Honduras, but it's Guatemala. So what is the word you use if you're from Honduras?

frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

i could be wrong but i think its "katracho"
hig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject:

I've got a few...my latest is a Laker tat.
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
i could be wrong but i think its "katracho"

Yup - that's it.

angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject:

Unfortunately, red ink.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject:

I only have one, about the size of a golf ball on my upper left arm. I hope to get another one soon, some Borromean rings, perhaps on the back of my right leg, like the hamstring area, because who ever gets a tat there?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
XTN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject:

I'm almost sleeved.. shoulder to mid forearm, both arms. Art work varies, but it definitely has a distinct traditional japanese art overtone. Some former gang work that's been covered up amongst other things. Gang related tats on my chest and stomach going to have that stuff covered up eventually. Way too old for that stuff. My back is a blank canvas at the moment but will eventually be some artwork dedicated to those who came and passed in my life... or dedicated to my kids.

Most of my work was done by ex-cons and what have you... so all my ink is black no color. I'm not much for color come to think of it. I'm really thinking of filling out the rest of my arms w/ traditional japanese stuff like swirls and wind bars. It'll have a tribal feel but definitely more artistic.

In a few months, a friend of mine is getting out from the pen and he does some outstanding tattoo work. I'm sure he'll be looking to sling some ink and I'll extend that to people here if interested. The guy is outstanding and does portraits with amazing detail.
NappyFox
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject:

I knew a guy who had "W" tattoed on both of his butt cheeks...when he bent over it said WOW
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject:

NappyFox wrote:
I knew a guy who had "W" tattoed on both of his butt cheeks...when he bent over it said WOW
I also heard that same dude got a "exit only" tattoo above his butt crack to keep the predators off.
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject:

XTN wrote:
I'm almost sleeved.. shoulder to mid forearm, both arms. Art work varies, but it definitely has a distinct traditional japanese art overtone. Some former gang work that's been covered up amongst other things. Gang related tats on my chest and stomach going to have that stuff covered up eventually. Way too old for that stuff. My back is a blank canvas at the moment but will eventually be some artwork dedicated to those who came and passed in my life... or dedicated to my kids.

Most of my work was done by ex-cons and what have you... so all my ink is black no color. I'm not much for color come to think of it. I'm really thinking of filling out the rest of my arms w/ traditional japanese stuff like swirls and wind bars. It'll have a tribal feel but definitely more artistic.

In a few months, a friend of mine is getting out from the pen and he does some outstanding tattoo work. I'm sure he'll be looking to sling some ink and I'll extend that to people here if interested. The guy is outstanding and does portraits with amazing detail.

XTN, can your buddy do traditional Japanese as well?
XTN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Tark the Shark wrote:
XTN wrote:

XTN, can your buddy do traditional Japanese as well?

Traditional Japanese stuff is actually one of his strong suits. Some of the Japanese art work I have was actually originally drawn by my him. His younger brother (not locked up) did the ink work on me using his bros sketches. Tatting really runs in their family.

Hopefully he gets out on time and doesn't screw up his parole.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: