Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
^^^Game needs to stop referencing other rappers in his rhymes, that ish played out long ago. ie "....hit'em with a Jay z line/like you deserve to be my sunshine" uh ok Game we get it...either than that his flow is alright for a guy who hasnt been an emcee that long...Plus, can you really respect a rapper who poses to be a gangster but was on the show "CHANGE OF HEART!" i dont know about that one.

The name dropping is just his style however lame it may be sometimes it's just giving props. As for "Change of Heart" I was pretty young and all I remember were some of the hot chicks they would have on there. Most real gangsters don't end up rapping but in jail or dead. Snoop, 50, Pac have all said alot of their raps are based on neighborhood stories.
I didnt know going on T.V. took all a gangtsers stripes.....but you know being that you are from Vancouver home of the gangsters..
i dont pose to be one...and true "gangsters" dont end up on shows like Change of Heart, thats on the realz....you trying to diss on my city? pshhht pls.

A majority of the emcees out there are studio G's anyways....and Ras Kas could rip a hole in games ass if they were to battle.
Hahahahah! C'mon fool, you know nothing about the streets, so don't knock the Game's street cred. Thats all I was commenting on, you are questioning someones street cred because he was on a T.V. show. Put down the Vibe magazine and smell the "ruff" streets of Vancouver....hahahahaha

zzz..zzzz...zzzzz. im sure your straight from the streets ...game is studio period, it has nothing to do with knowing the streets or not. Go lick someone else's nuts....Vibe mag??? commercial rap aint my thing....i stay true to hip hop. and im O-U-T
Who's licking balls, you sissified hoser...hahahahah....I just can't picture some LAME from Canada passing out Ghetto Passes...And you know nuthin about me so dont comment on what I'm all about. If you saw me coming at you would run with your Canadien tail between your chicken legs. I dont even like rap, but I hate people who know nothing about what it's like growing up in L.A. trying to judge us...You are a joke, player hating from the sidelines. Now I'm out punk, Alrato!
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject:

Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
^^^Game needs to stop referencing other rappers in his rhymes, that ish played out long ago. ie "....hit'em with a Jay z line/like you deserve to be my sunshine" uh ok Game we get it...either than that his flow is alright for a guy who hasnt been an emcee that long...Plus, can you really respect a rapper who poses to be a gangster but was on the show "CHANGE OF HEART!" i dont know about that one.

The name dropping is just his style however lame it may be sometimes it's just giving props. As for "Change of Heart" I was pretty young and all I remember were some of the hot chicks they would have on there. Most real gangsters don't end up rapping but in jail or dead. Snoop, 50, Pac have all said alot of their raps are based on neighborhood stories.
I didnt know going on T.V. took all a gangtsers stripes.....but you know being that you are from Vancouver home of the gangsters..
i dont pose to be one...and true "gangsters" dont end up on shows like Change of Heart, thats on the realz....you trying to diss on my city? pshhht pls.

A majority of the emcees out there are studio G's anyways....and Ras Kas could rip a hole in games ass if they were to battle.
Hahahahah! C'mon fool, you know nothing about the streets, so don't knock the Game's street cred. Thats all I was commenting on, you are questioning someones street cred because he was on a T.V. show. Put down the Vibe magazine and smell the "ruff" streets of Vancouver....hahahahaha

zzz..zzzz...zzzzz. im sure your straight from the streets ...game is studio period, it has nothing to do with knowing the streets or not. Go lick someone else's nuts....Vibe mag??? commercial rap aint my thing....i stay true to hip hop. and im O-U-T
Who's licking balls, you sissified hoser...hahahahah....I just can't picture some LAME from Canada passing out Ghetto Passes...And you know nuthin about me so dont comment on what I'm all about. If you saw me coming at you would run with your Canadien tail between your chicken legs. I dont even like rap, but I hate people who know nothing about what it's like growing up in L.A. trying to judge us...You are a joke, player hating from the sidelines. Now I'm out punk, Alrato!

^^look at the two Web Geez. what yall claming? LGGC or is it LGBG?

funny. for the record, most of these dudes aren't in the streets like that. they've been around the streets, seen things. lived in the hood for the most part. if you live in the hood. you probably have relatives are child hood friends who are in the streets like that. thats just the way it is. So you still know whats up. I personally have never fired a gun, nor sold a bag of anything, nor been to jail. but I'll tell you this. I can tell you stories about stuff I've seen others go thru that is 100% authentic. and if i tell it like its my own story you will believe it even more. even if i add extras to it. thats what rappers do. they tell these stories as if they were the ones going thru it. not just to make them seem oh, so hard and tough. but so you the listener can believe it.

as for game, perhaps he was a Blood. big deal it isn't hard to bang. just sit on the block long enough and throw a couple of licks, and you on. and that is a lie, when people say you have to kill someone to get on. not true. some are like that. but most aint like that. if you're from that area. everyone knows you and your family. you know them. now maybe someone knew might have to go far and beyond the normal jump in. granted you might not get a certain level of respect until you so call"put in work". so basically it takes nothing to be a thug/gangsta. and yes and gangsta can be on change of hearts. because, it takes nothing to be a gangsta anyway.

and for the record. how many gangstas do you know that are super Hard all by themselves? I know I haven't met to many.

on top of that. why do you think a lot of dudes join gangs to begin with? family sometimes. to hang out but you can do that with your regular homeboys. but last but not least. they're tired of getting bothered by other dudes that are gangstas from other hoods. they're tired of getting bothered by gangstas from there on hood. so this basically says that a normal run of the mill on average gangsta is somewhat a scary/sensitive dude. why do you think so many people get shot? its pure sensitivity. guys acting like straight up girls. "man, he disrespected me in front of my homeboys" so the man gotta die for it? kind of sensitive to me. when another man says words that hurt you so bad you have to take him off the map. just think about that for a minute. and you will understand why Game is just as Gangsta as the next dude, even after Change of heart, even after the butterfly tat.

So lets just measure this dude on his music. not his gangsta. thats irrelevant. like the man said. most REAL gangstas/REAL THUGS. are either dead or in jail. you can't bang hard 24/7 and rap. you gotta choose one. you've seen those rappers that were real street dudes. and guess what usually happens? they end up back in jail or shot on some hood nonsense. because they couldn't let go of the streets. So if game was still a serious Gee, you wouldn't even know him.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject:

^^when did i ever claim anything? I just said Game is studio, thats it. Anyways i dont really care, its the internet. I dont sweat ish like this...especially when its some cat trying to drop irrelevant knowledge. Not you postandpivot but the other cat....this will seriously be my last response towards this thread.
jLuVTHaLaKERS
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject:

wow. ya'll got extra heated. anywayz i just heard SNOOP'S NEW ALBUM the Blue Carpet Treatment..... that is a dope album without a doubt. A lot of good collabo's. and just to put something out there... PAC and BIGGIE are on the album......
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

funny. for the record, most of these dudes aren't in the streets like that. they've been around the streets, seen things. lived in the hood for the most part. if you live in the hood. you probably have relatives are child hood friends who are in the streets like that. thats just the way it is. So you still know whats up. I personally have never fired a gun, nor sold a bag of anything, nor been to jail. but I'll tell you this. I can tell you stories about stuff I've seen others go thru that is 100% authentic. and if i tell it like its my own story you will believe it even more. even if i add extras to it. thats what rappers do. they tell these stories as if they were the ones going thru it. not just to make them seem oh, so hard and tough. but so you the listener can believe it.

as for game, perhaps he was a Blood. big deal it isn't hard to bang. just sit on the block long enough and throw a couple of licks, and you on. and that is a lie, when people say you have to kill someone to get on. not true. some are like that. but most aint like that. if you're from that area. everyone knows you and your family. you know them. now maybe someone knew might have to go far and beyond the normal jump in. granted you might not get a certain level of respect until you so call"put in work". so basically it takes nothing to be a thug/gangsta. and yes and gangsta can be on change of hearts. because, it takes nothing to be a gangsta anyway.

and for the record. how many gangstas do you know that are super Hard all by themselves? I know I haven't met to many.

on top of that. why do you think a lot of dudes join gangs to begin with? family sometimes. to hang out but you can do that with your regular homeboys. but last but not least. they're tired of getting bothered by other dudes that are gangstas from other hoods. they're tired of getting bothered by gangstas from there on hood. so this basically says that a normal run of the mill on average gangsta is somewhat a scary/sensitive dude. why do you think so many people get shot? its pure sensitivity. guys acting like straight up girls. "man, he disrespected me in front of my homeboys" so the man gotta die for it? kind of sensitive to me. when another man says words that hurt you so bad you have to take him off the map. just think about that for a minute. and you will understand why Game is just as Gangsta as the next dude, even after Change of heart, even after the butterfly tat.

So lets just measure this dude on his music. not his gangsta. thats irrelevant. like the man said. most REAL gangstas/REAL THUGS. are either dead or in jail. you can't bang hard 24/7 and rap. you gotta choose one. you've seen those rappers that were real street dudes. and guess what usually happens? they end up back in jail or shot on some hood nonsense. because they couldn't let go of the streets. So if game was still a serious Gee, you wouldn't even know him.
I'm claiming EAST SIDE PRIMERA FLATS......What you no about that mr. post and snitch it.
hitmankb
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject:

On the first CD I liked work magic, im so fly(hook got annoying after a while), and till the end.... The rest of it was garbage!!!!!!!!!!! This CD??? Is ass... Banks give me my (bleep) money back!!!!!!!!!!!
AllorNothing on Ron Artest
Quote:
He should be let go of his contract by the Kings to pursue a topnotch psychiatrist in LA.
PWiddy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject:

this cd is ass....you can only make the "we bout to have a party" hook song so many times...it got real old real fast for these losers.....now GAME'S dr.'s advocate cd on the other hand... pure fire.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject:

Mr.Tricky wrote:
postandpivot wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

I'm claiming EAST SIDE PRIMERA FLATS......What you no about that mr. post and snitch it.

West Side boomerang gang.
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject:

Whatever ese.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: