LLoyd Banks new cd Rotten Apple....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jLuVTHaLaKERS
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: LLoyd Banks new cd Rotten Apple....

SUCKS!!! for anybody that cares anymore. guess Game did kill g-unit.

R.I.P. G-Unit
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:

(bleep) G-Unit...

the sad thing is, Game proposed peace to 50 a few weeks back, 50 is yet to answer
twoface723
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Game and G-Unit suck (except for Young Buck-he's alright).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
B_Rabbit1212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject:

It should be a crime to put a mic in front of Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject:

twoface723 wrote:
Game and G-Unit suck (except for Young Buck-he's alright).

Yeah...only reason I was down with Game was cuz he was saying (bleep) G-Unit, but now, Old School original gangsta (bleep) only.

Ice Cube, 20 years active and he's released the best album of the year by far.

Xzibit, 10 years around and has a great album comin out.

G-Unit, 5 years around and they all a bunch of studio gangstaz
PassiontoWin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject:

It doesn't suck.......it's good imo.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject:

B_Rabbit1212 wrote:

It is... you get shot 9 times if you do.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject:

B_Rabbit1212 wrote:

It is... you get shot 9 times if you do.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject:

be honest yall, is it really that bad? cause the first banks album was... i wont even comment. besides 2 songs. the rest could've stayed unheard. in my opinion. and a lot of people were all over that album. until like a month later when they took a hard listen and thought the same. The album sounded like a mixtape, wasn't organized. plus my boy Em on the beats, just wasn't getting it for me. not Em beats under Bank$ vocals. just didn't work for me.

SO is this Rotten apple wack. or is it just not good? there's a difference. or is it just so so. cause to be honest bank$ can rap very well. But his delivery isn't the greatest. but he has some sick lines. now granted how far a few sick lines going to take you? not far at all.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Not bad but not great
jLuVTHaLaKERS
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
be honest yall, is it really that bad? cause the first banks album was... i wont even comment. besides 2 songs. the rest could've stayed unheard. in my opinion. and a lot of people were all over that album. until like a month later when they took a hard listen and thought the same. The album sounded like a mixtape, wasn't organized. plus my boy Em on the beats, just wasn't getting it for me. not Em beats under Bank$ vocals. just didn't work for me.

SO is this Rotten apple wack. or is it just not good? there's a difference. or is it just so so. cause to be honest bank$ can rap very well. But his delivery isn't the greatest. but he has some sick lines. now granted how far a few sick lines going to take you? not far at all.

truthfully i think its garbage. Banks always has good punch lines no doubt but the beats on the album are terrible and like you said his vocals are wak. the punch lines remain but they can only keep you afloat for so long. i gotta confess too that im bias to the west coast style of rap cuz i grew up listenin to rap in the 90's. beats are just as important to me as a sick flo....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject:

haha...on a scale of 1 to 10 this album is far beyond negative.

Wanna hera some dope hip hop? pick up the the Zion I Grouch album. "Heroes in the City of Dope"
LakeShowMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Go buy Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor if you want some great hip hop. That and The Roots are the best albums of the year so far. Well, until Jay-Z's Kingdom Come hits the shelves.
LA NATIVE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject:

G-UNOT
I was at a party last night for the UFC match and two guys wearing G-unit were getting clowned to the point they ended up agreeing with everybody and probably will never wear the gear again. I know this is Cali but I was surprised how far g-unit had fallen off. Is it the same way in other parts of the country? I swear this time last year you couldn't go anywhwere without seeing g-unit. I've been following Game the last two years, but didn't know so many other people were also.

Doctors' Advocate - November 14th
When they ask me about Shaq, I say, 'I love Shaq, but [screw] Miami.' It is what it is. I'm a Laker and I bleed purple and gold and if you ain't down with the Lakers, f--- you, straight up.-Snoop Dogg
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

^^^Game needs to stop referencing other rappers in his rhymes, that ish played out long ago. ie "....hit'em with a Jay z line/like you deserve to be my sunshine" uh ok Game we get it...either than that his flow is alright for a guy who hasnt been an emcee that long...Plus, can you really respect a rapper who poses to be a gangster but was on the show "CHANGE OF HEART!" i dont know about that one.
Kobe_Please_Stay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject:

HIP HOP is DEAD...

Nothing of quality since PAC passed
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject:

The only albums i'm looking foward to are The Game, Dre, Raekwon, Xzibit and Snoop.
LA NATIVE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Kobe_Please_Stay wrote:
HIP HOP is DEAD...

I agree, and seeing the tracks for the new Pac album makes me sick. Come on Pac on record with Ashanti, 50, Young Buck, Pappoose, R Kelly - Why?
Plenty of Pac's actual homies are still rhyming today (DPG,E-40, Method Man, Scarface) or just up the production cuz Pac never needed a bunch of features to make a hot record.
When they ask me about Shaq, I say, 'I love Shaq, but [screw] Miami.' It is what it is. I'm a Laker and I bleed purple and gold and if you ain't down with the Lakers, f--- you, straight up.-Snoop Dogg
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject:

When Tony Yayo raps, I am always waiting for him to say "sufferin succatash".....that foo is wack!
LA NATIVE
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
^^^Game needs to stop referencing other rappers in his rhymes, that ish played out long ago. ie "....hit'em with a Jay z line/like you deserve to be my sunshine" uh ok Game we get it...either than that his flow is alright for a guy who hasnt been an emcee that long...Plus, can you really respect a rapper who poses to be a gangster but was on the show "CHANGE OF HEART!" i dont know about that one.

The name dropping is just his style however lame it may be sometimes it's just giving props. As for "Change of Heart" I was pretty young and all I remember were some of the hot chicks they would have on there. Most real gangsters don't end up rapping but in jail or dead. Snoop, 50, Pac have all said alot of their raps are based on neighborhood stories.
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject:

LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

The name dropping is just his style however lame it may be sometimes it's just giving props. As for "Change of Heart" I was pretty young and all I remember were some of the hot chicks they would have on there. Most real gangsters don't end up rapping but in jail or dead. Snoop, 50, Pac have all said alot of their raps are based on neighborhood stories.
I didnt know going on T.V. took all a gangtsers stripes.....but you know being that you are from Vancouver home of the gangsters..
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Kobe_Please_Stay wrote:
HIP HOP is DEAD...

It's out there,.. you just have to find it...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject:

Mr.Tricky wrote:
LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

I didnt know going on T.V. took all a gangtsers stripes.....but you know being that you are from Vancouver home of the gangsters..
i dont pose to be one...and true "gangsters" dont end up on shows like Change of Heart, thats on the realz....you trying to diss on my city? pshhht pls.

A majority of the emcees out there are studio G's anyways....and Ras Kas could rip a hole in games ass if they were to battle.
Mr.Tricky
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

i dont pose to be one...and true "gangsters" dont end up on shows like Change of Heart, thats on the realz....you trying to diss on my city? pshhht pls.

A majority of the emcees out there are studio G's anyways....and Ras Kas could rip a hole in games ass if they were to battle.
Hahahahah! C'mon fool, you know nothing about the streets, so don't knock the Game's street cred. Thats all I was commenting on, you are questioning someones street cred because he was on a T.V. show. Put down the Vibe magazine and smell the "ruff" streets of Vancouver....hahahahaha
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Mr.Tricky wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Mr.Tricky wrote:
LA NATIVE wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:

Hahahahah! C'mon fool, you know nothing about the streets, so don't knock the Game's street cred. Thats all I was commenting on, you are questioning someones street cred because he was on a T.V. show. Put down the Vibe magazine and smell the "ruff" streets of Vancouver....hahahahaha

zzz..zzzz...zzzzz. im sure your straight from the streets ...game is studio period, it has nothing to do with knowing the streets or not. Go lick someone else's nuts....Vibe mag??? commercial rap aint my thing....i stay true to hip hop. and im O-U-T
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: