The Game Talks About His Album The Doctor's Advocate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: The Game Talks About His Album The Doctor's Advocate

The Game took a break from talking about Ras Kass and the fight in a Hollywood club to discuss his upcoming album, The Doctor’s Advocate, which will feature a who’s who of the hip hop universe.

"I got Nas on a record. Busta's back on the album. I did a song with Mary (J Blige), Marsha from Floetry. I got Tha Dogg Pound on the album. I didn't have Snoop on my first album, so I had to get him on this one. I got Kanye rappin' on this album too. And we got production by Just Blaze, Kanye, Scott Storch, Will.i.am. I worked with Swizz on this album. We went and seen Timbaland. I was in with (Dr.) Dre on this album."

He still fails to confirm or deny the rumour on whether Dre produces on the album though. Is it hype, or is there genuinely a problem?

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article168873.html
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

Why does he not anser whether Dre produced it or not? I don't get it.

Anyway, the album sounds tight. So does Snoop's. They're both getting big name rappers and superstars. Looks like the West Coast could be making a comeback.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject:

galtarafalcon824 wrote:
Why does he not anser whether Dre produced it or not? I don't get it.

are you sure you dont get it? come on, the man got booted off of G-unit. then to add insult to injury 50cent tried to clown on a few diss records. as if Game was dropped and would no longer work with Dre because 50 has so much power at interscope. Even if thats the case you can't admit to that. and even if it isn't the case. when what game said when asked about Dre working on his 2nd album, was true. Dre usually lays back on his artist's second albums. he doesn't actually create beats for their album or no where near as many as he did before. nor does he sit in on every single session to guide the entire album. Because by then i guess Dre figures you should have the know how by now. to do it yourself. No reason to groom an artist forever. in edition. has anyone ever thought about the fact that Dre is getting up there in age, and perhaps the man is getting a bit tired of producing. and just maybe Game is the guy on the end of the list where dre gets tired. which may have nothing to do with the Gunit vs Game situation.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: