The Game & Ras Kass Fight In Los Angeles Nightclub

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: The Game & Ras Kass Fight In Los Angeles Nightclub

West coast rappers Ras Kass and The Game squared off in a physical confrontation last night (Sept. 14) at a Los Angeles club.

Ras Kass is on a nationwide tour with Rakim and Kid Capri.

Both of the internationally respected West coast rappers were in club Element, when Game confronted Ras Kass over the lyrics to the song "Caution," a song Ras Kass recorded over a year ago.

Get a thousand tattoos and won't raise ya gun / so when you get merked I'ma raise ya son /

The lyrics to the song sparked the confrontation between the two men.

"The ni**a tried to jump me 30 to 2, yet I'm alive and chillin' my sweater is still white and all my jewelry intact," Ras Kass told AllHipHop.com in a statement. "Game is a 'Change of Heart,' stripping, fake-ass blood who sold some records riding Dr Dre's shirt tails. I guess he thought this would help him sell some more records. I was so unfazed by it all that I went up to his car afterwards and challenged him right there. Game is no match for me physically or lyrically."

Game told AllHipHop.com that he never had a problem with Ras Kass until the rapper dissed him on the track.

He also disputed Ras Kass' account of the confrontation.

"Aint nobody hit that dude but me, he's crazy talking about 30 people," Game told AllHipHop.com. "I never had beef and never met Ras Kass, unless it was a quick exhange saying hello. He talked about my son by name. You can say what you want about me, but what does my son got to do with it? I seen the n***a in the club. I walked up to him in the club and it was my mans birthday, so I didn't want to mess up his party. When the lights came on, at the end I asked him about the freestyle. He said it wasn't nothing, but he started in on that 'it's whatever I'm Ras Kass and punched him in the face before he could finish."

According to representatives for Ras Kass, he has no intentions on continuing the feud.

"He can sell records on his own dime," Ras Kass said alluding to Game's upcoming album The Doctor's Advocate.

"I don't benefit me to mess with these kinds of small cats," Game said, adding that he would not be responding to Ras Kass lyrically either.

"Ras Kass' career is over," Game said. "I ended it with that one punch last night."

The Doctors Advocate was scheduled to hit stores Nov. 7, but the album release date has been pushed back one week, until Nov. 14.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6140
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: The Game & Ras Kass Fight In Los Angeles Nightclub

Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:
West coast rappers Ras Kass and The Game squared off in a physical confrontation last night (Sept. 14) at a Los Angeles club.

Ras Kass is on a nationwide tour with Rakim and Kid Capri.

Both of the internationally respected West coast rappers were in club Element, when Game confronted Ras Kass over the lyrics to the song "Caution," a song Ras Kass recorded over a year ago.

Get a thousand tattoos and won't raise ya gun / so when you get merked I'ma raise ya son /

The lyrics to the song sparked the confrontation between the two men.

"The ni**a tried to jump me 30 to 2, yet I'm alive and chillin' my sweater is still white and all my jewelry intact," Ras Kass told AllHipHop.com in a statement. "Game is a 'Change of Heart,' stripping, fake-ass blood who sold some records riding Dr Dre's shirt tails. I guess he thought this would help him sell some more records. I was so unfazed by it all that I went up to his car afterwards and challenged him right there. Game is no match for me physically or lyrically."

Game told AllHipHop.com that he never had a problem with Ras Kass until the rapper dissed him on the track.

He also disputed Ras Kass' account of the confrontation.

"Aint nobody hit that dude but me, he's crazy talking about 30 people," Game told AllHipHop.com. "I never had beef and never met Ras Kass, unless it was a quick exhange saying hello. He talked about my son by name. You can say what you want about me, but what does my son got to do with it? I seen the n***a in the club. I walked up to him in the club and it was my mans birthday, so I didn't want to mess up his party. When the lights came on, at the end I asked him about the freestyle. He said it wasn't nothing, but he started in on that 'it's whatever I'm Ras Kass and punched him in the face before he could finish."

According to representatives for Ras Kass, he has no intentions on continuing the feud.

"He can sell records on his own dime," Ras Kass said alluding to Game's upcoming album The Doctor's Advocate.

"I don't benefit me to mess with these kinds of small cats," Game said, adding that he would not be responding to Ras Kass lyrically either.

"Ras Kass' career is over," Game said. "I ended it with that one punch last night."

The Doctors Advocate was scheduled to hit stores Nov. 7, but the album release date has been pushed back one week, until Nov. 14.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6140

now granted assuming all this sillyness is true. i can understand how game would be upset about that line. which is a hot line nonetheless. but still. its not like he had beef w/ rass. so what was that all about? or perhaps he did and we just didn't know about it. and if that were the case. then keep it quiet. NOw to be realistic, Game lyrically doesn't want it with Kass. no way, no how, on no mixtape or no radio show. dont even try it. Game can rap. but rass is a special breed of mcee, he's a Chino XL type of, Pharoe Monch type of, naw, wrong guy on wax. I almost hop this foolishness doens't get out to the big publications. once again the west is boxing with each other. tisk, tisk, tisk.

and truthfully, whats with all these sensitive men nowadays. can't take words out anotha man's mouth. SO what he's being disrespectful. and what? he aint giving out record deals, he aint going to stop you from signing BWS to a Distribution deal. what does a Rass Kass diss have to do with the Tea in China----Town? ya know.

some people think its soft not to respond to these kind of verbal jabs. but as it looks its pretty hard Not to respond. so i would say it takes a tougher dude. to know he aint afraid and still not respond. but thats just me.

When ya gone learn West Coast. Truce up, get together and Move units, or else pickup the scraps left over. turn ya dubbyoos down, its said day on the west.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject:

Game is messing up the West Coast truce that he and Snoop help done.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:
Game is messing up the West Coast truce that he and Snoop help done.

now like i said, (assuming this is true). he's probably going to say it was more personal because the shot at his son. which was disrespectful. but at what point dont you understand its for the good of everyone. but i guess thats part of the mentality of a so called gangsta. you dont gang bang and actually use a lot of common sense. cause common sense would tell you, first. DONT GANG BANG. but once again. thats just my humble opinion. But let me stop before game or Rass come running up on me in a club.

***Game and Rass Kass call a Truce and end up boxing with unknown underground LGer PostandPivot***.

naw I'm cool. 8)
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Ras Kas is a beast lyrically.
The best MC in the West and maybe in the game period.
Game should have him ghostwriting his lyrics instead of fighting with him.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>T-mac wrote:
Ras Kas is a beast lyrically.
Game should have him ghostwriting his lyrics instead of fighting with him.

I agree w/ these 2 statements.
yellowledbetter
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

the game needs to grow the hell up already. He's got a new feud every week.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject:

^^^it's to sell records...he is following the 50cent repetoire...garbage.

Honestly, Ras Kas would rip game apart in a battle. Any "real" hip hop head knows this.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject:

This is 'so tired' already..... jeez....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject:

I heard The Game and 50 cent squashed their beef again is that true?
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:

well that all depends. he says it in that new One blood song. But who knows when he recorded this song.

was it before gunit made that mixtape with him on the cover looking like a stripper, or after? cause game has a diss going at these dudes again about that mixtape cover. but like i said, you dont know what came first, the chicken or the egg. and thats how these fake beefs keep going.

if you wanna be real about it. 50 will beef with him if it means more pub for 50 and Gunit. because as it seems, they're losing their star power. where people would automatically pick it up, just because it says Gunit. If Bank$ dropped next tuesday, I can't lie and say he's going to go Platinum. But when they first came out, you could've signed my mother to Gunit and she would've sold a million records. thats just how much star power they had back then. its looking a lot different now. Since the Southern Dance music aka snap music is all the radio wants to play, all the videos want to play, and all the labels want to promote. cause at the end of the day, ladies are the ones purchasing the records. not guys. we're downloading this stuff. (not me personally anymore). but thats the wack part about it.

Most women(not all). dont even like hiphop if it isn't singing in it of some type. They like R&B, Pop, Rock, etc. Because its Singing in there, something they can sing along to. nothing wrong with that. thats how their built I guess. and they also like to dance more so then guys. we like to dance. but only because they do, and to get a girl, you better hit that dance floor, or else you're going to have to spend a lot of cheddar at the bar trying to convince her you're that guy she needs.

So 50/Gunit better hop on a few southern remixes or something or who knows. Gunit might be dead in a year or 2.

Thats why you dont hear that One blood song, all day every day ,and the see the video playing all day every day. atleast not yet. and its been out for a while. People who know hiphop. know that song is Fire. i dont care if you hate game or not. That song is reminiscent of Shyne's "badboyz" with bariton levy(or howevery you spell it). I didnt' really like shyne personally, but that song was Bangin, and everyone knew it. and it got crazy spins on the radio and video shows. But thats what it was like when people who genuiely liked hiphop were the actual case studies they used to Find out what songs/videos that people want to hear. Like i said, thats why rap sounds like hip POP. Dance only music, which your occasional "I'm a Hustla" song.

on another note. you can call me a method man promo guy. i can careless. but I'm telling the world. Go Pick up that new Method Man. Thats hiphop people. and it has your chick songs, and a club banger on there. and even those songs are still very much Hiphop. That redman single is Fire as well.

go to this link. then scroll down to see where it says Listen for Free. hit the Listen Button. unblock your pop-up blocker so the media player can pop up. Sorry about the explicit. but they didn't have an edited version up yet. you know I'm a little to grown and christian to get cussed out on record like i used to. so i purchase the edited versions if the album is good enough to be purchased to begin with.

Redman Song
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

well that all depends. he says it in that new One blood song. But who knows when he recorded this song.

was it before gunit made that mixtape with him on the cover looking like a stripper, or after? cause game has a diss going at these dudes again about that mixtape cover. but like i said, you dont know what came first, the chicken or the egg. and thats how these fake beefs keep going.

if you wanna be real about it. 50 will beef with him if it means more pub for 50 and Gunit. because as it seems, they're losing their star power. where people would automatically pick it up, just because it says Gunit. If Bank$ dropped next tuesday, I can't lie and say he's going to go Platinum. But when they first came out, you could've signed my mother to Gunit and she would've sold a million records. thats just how much star power they had back then. its looking a lot different now. Since the Southern Dance music aka snap music is all the radio wants to play, all the videos want to play, and all the labels want to promote. cause at the end of the day, ladies are the ones purchasing the records. not guys. we're downloading this stuff. (not me personally anymore). but thats the wack part about it.

Most women(not all). dont even like hiphop if it isn't singing in it of some type. They like R&B, Pop, Rock, etc. Because its Singing in there, something they can sing along to. nothing wrong with that. thats how their built I guess. and they also like to dance more so then guys. we like to dance. but only because they do, and to get a girl, you better hit that dance floor, or else you're going to have to spend a lot of cheddar at the bar trying to convince her you're that guy she needs.

So 50/Gunit better hop on a few southern remixes or something or who knows. Gunit might be dead in a year or 2.

Thats why you dont hear that One blood song, all day every day ,and the see the video playing all day every day. atleast not yet. and its been out for a while. People who know hiphop. know that song is Fire. i dont care if you hate game or not. That song is reminiscent of Shyne's "badboyz" with bariton levy(or howevery you spell it). I didnt' really like shyne personally, but that song was Bangin, and everyone knew it. and it got crazy spins on the radio and video shows. But thats what it was like when people who genuiely liked hiphop were the actual case studies they used to Find out what songs/videos that people want to hear. Like i said, thats why rap sounds like hip POP. Dance only music, which your occasional "I'm a Hustla" song.

on another note. you can call me a method man promo guy. i can careless. but I'm telling the world. Go Pick up that new Method Man. Thats hiphop people. and it has your chick songs, and a club banger on there. and even those songs are still very much Hiphop. That redman single is Fire as well.

go to this link. then scroll down to see where it says Listen for Free. hit the Listen Button. unblock your pop-up blocker so the media player can pop up. Sorry about the explicit. but they didn't have an edited version up yet. you know I'm a little to grown and christian to get cussed out on record like i used to. so i purchase the edited versions if the album is good enough to be purchased to begin with.

Redman Song

Thank you hommie. Jeah! Red is sick live. His show is just so tight lyrically. I don't know who his hype man is, but the boy got skills.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject:

Let a cat talk about my kids and watch me burn him on wax. Let a cat live then slaughter him in public. Especially if I've got more juice than him like Game does on RasKass.

Oh wait - RasKass will embarrass that fool and take every ounce of juice Game had if that happened lyrically. He would have to kick his ass for real.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject:

psydesho wrote:
postandpivot wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

Redman Song

Thank you hommie. Jeah! Red is sick live. His show is just so tight lyrically. I don't know who his hype man is, but the boy got skills.
I'm feelin that track but not as good as Gilla House Gilla House is straight fire.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject:

psydesho wrote:
Let a cat talk about my kids and watch me burn him on wax. Let a cat live then slaughter him in public. Especially if I've got more juice than him like Game does on RasKass.

Oh wait - RasKass will embarrass that fool and take every ounce of juice Game had if that happened lyrically. He would have to kick his ass for real.

^right, thats all I'm saying. I'm keeping it as real as i can. I like game. I like Kass. But on wax... Battling. SOrry game. wrong guy to mess with. game would be better served just swinging on him in real life. he would have a better chance at winning a fist fight. then a mic battle with this guy. sometimes its like that. some of your favorite rappers dont want it with Kass, Chino, Pharoe monch. etc, etc.
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Are these supposed to be grown men? What (bleep) idiots. I swear.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: