NCAA Football 07

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caron1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: NCAA Football 07

Anyone play it yet? I just picked mine up at Circuit City, 39.99 suprisingly. Im bout to go play, cant wait!
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject:

Haven't got down on it yet. Just really happy that it's Reggie Bush and not stupid Vince Young. Yea yea Vine is great but I am still bitter......
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject:

F--- Vince Young.

The game is flippin sweet! Got it on my XBOX 360 and it was honestly the best first experience I've ever had playing a video football game... did that make sense?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
kobegonnaget10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject:

mike_dee, whats ur 360 gamertag? and can u play a game tonight around 12pm est?
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject:

kobegonnaget10 wrote:
mike_dee, whats ur 360 gamertag? and can u play a game tonight around 12pm est?

man, I need to get connected... I haven't had time to register. I want to do it ASAP though. When I do, I'll let you know.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Its decent. Not a must have.
mm708
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Is it available for Gamecube?
ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject:

ncaa footbal 07...not feeling you!

Madden is better!
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:

ArrOhBee wrote:
ncaa footbal 07...not feeling you!

Madden is better!

"not feeling you" ok Vic Da Brick.

Madden 07 can't be better, it isn't out yet.
ncaa is a good game thus far. I havne't played much. Its funny, I'm an old head ea guy. but i remember when i was a small lad, and Tecmo bowl was out. this game has waited until the 06 version to start implementing tecmo bowl type of control. tapping X to break tackles, thats old school. finally being able to truly Dive at normal speed and catch the ball(not jump, but Dive). thats old school. also now how everything slows down, especially when you jump to catch something. Thats old school Tecmo Bowl. I wonder if the guys creating the game use to play Tecmo bowl. because its a bit to much like it. in those regards.

The view changes and camera angles do add a different flavor to it. the "change the tides" momentum thing i heard was overdone. but i haven't had that problem as of yet. And I'm playing with Wyoming in Legend mode. dont ask why i chose Wyoming. cause I would like to play in the snow at least once, on top of the fact that they have a decent schedule but not so harsh to the point of not being able to win a game if I simulated a few. in addition, i like my guy to be on teams where he is actually the best player, so if he goes down, the team goes with him. a true heisman.

what i do recommend as a guy who thinks even though one may not want to go to college per se. EA added something I spoke of years ago. Where you're actually going to class.(not really). but you have questions that pop up if you do go to class, based on the major of your choosing. I chose Psychology. I remember takin psych in college. and the question they ask you are legit. I even did the little tutor thing on the game. and I went the guess route. messed around and got a 60% on the quiz. I was hot. even though, I hit the incorrect choice on two of the 5 on accident. and i haven't touched a pysch book or seen the terms in YEARS. but still. I hate being that wrong. thats a D-.
SO,
For adults (who have never step foot on a college campus), kids in high school or below, college, even college athletes that play the game. This could unintentionally make them more intelligent. even if they get the answers off the net. doesn't matter. for that I give this game and extra thumbs up. no more can your parents say, "stop playing those games and study". you reply back "I am studying.... on the game". and watch your parents go .
tortuga
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Good stuff, postandpivot. I really like that "going to class" thing since I'm in college and I can totally relate. haha

I'm definitely picking up this game. I really liked the last year's version and I thought the gameplay was more solid than Madden.

BTW, I'm majoring in Psychology.
LakerPC
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject:

this is a good game despite the fact theres not much to do but dynasty mode saves the day
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: