Big Brother 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Drew?

Yeah he won like 4 HOH's. He was a good competitor - certainly not as bad as Maggie or Erika BUT I still think that the best player that year was Nakomis.

It's rare that the best player wins the game. Which sucks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pokoy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
As planned.

Erika loses to Boggie in the final comp. He sends Janelle home.

Erika keeps her promise to Janelle while having a better shot to win against Boogie.

Did she throw it?

$#@!@$!

Worst. Final. Two. Evar.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
32tapout
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject:

F.N.G. wrote:
I agree with all previous posters, this is the worst final two of all time!!! But they will both get PAID! Janelle deserved to win more than anyone else...it should have been her and Will in the final two.

They are the best two competitors in Big Brother history.

I get really annoyed that Mike "Boogie" is one of the final two...riding on Dr. Will's coattails and that the "non-player" Erika is in the final two. Neither one of them deserves to be there. IMO.

I may try to apply for next year's Big Brother...look for me there!!!

Totally agree that Boogie rode Will's coattail. Boogie let Will do all the dirty work throughout the game and now look where he sits. Also, his original "show-mance" target was Diane and not Erica and he played her like a fiddle.

As much as I think Janelle and Will are the 2 best players; Janelle made the mistake of not breaking up Chilltown early in the game we she had an opportunity. She stated early in the game that she felt Chilltown wasn't a "threat" and this came back to bite her. She should have broke Will/Boogie up earlier.

Unfortunately, the bottom line is the best player won't win this game again and that is ashame.

Mr. NBA Logo on 6/24/05 on Spurs fans seeking validation from Laker fans.
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject:

yep, this is crap. janelle was the best hands down.

i think erika is gonna win now. she'll get all the floaters votes. and james, howie, and danielle will probably vote for erika as well due to backstabbing ct did to them. boogie looses whoever he took the final 2.

erika winning all stars is just not right.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject:

I think the big mistake wasn't that they (Season 6) didn't breakup Chilltown early on, it was that they didn't get true alliances with anyone on the outside.

Kaysar's honesty "no giving promises or making alliances out of the 4" did them in. He was hellbent on just keeping it in house and not making fake promises (like what CT do with everyone)

James ofcourse went against it, while Janelle had that thing with Marci. Had they inititally as a team welcomed in 1-2 other members - they would have advanced much further and had more power late in the game. The people that were dying to make an Alliance with Kaysar were Dani and Erika. Kaysar ofcourse didn't take them up or even discuss it. So they went to CT and tried to get James to turn (which ofcourse he did)

As it stands, Janelle couldn't get any support after Sequester and she had to basically win POV or HOH to survive. And there's only so many times you can do that.

That is IMO the biggest mistake made. They had all the cards to have one of them win the game, but made bone headed moves when in power. There was no reason to not making Dani and Erika part of the alliance. There was no reason to not take Jase's pleading offer in week 3.

Arghhhh
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject:

Give you guesses while you still can !

Boogie vs Erika votes:

Marcellas: Erika
Howie: Erika
James: Erika
Danielle: Boogie
George:Erika
Will: Boogie
Janelle: Boogie

I think Erika takes it 4-3 .....
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Give you guesses while you still can !

Boogie vs Erika votes:

Marcellas: Erika
Howie: Erika
James: Erika
Danielle: Boogie
George:Erika
Will: Boogie
Janelle: Boogie

I think Erika takes it 4-3 .....

i think danielle and janelle will vote for erika. boogie screwed danielle on the l.o.d pact, and boogie was playin janelle the whole game with will, so she'll go for erika whom she bonded with at the end.

will is probably boogies only vote. boogie was loosing either way he went between erika and janelle, thats why i was hoping he would just pick yo loose to the person who deserved to win, clearly janelle.

erika winning allstars is a travesty, but it's gonna happen.
pokoy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject:

maddprophet wrote:

erika winning allstars is a travesty, but it's gonna happen.

Yeah, the final two was a travesty.

Thinking about it though, the only people I would have had no problem winning this thing would be Will (as evil as he is, he's the smartest player there), Jannelle, or Kaysar; so there was a pretty good chance I was gonna hate the winner of this thing anyway.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject:

No way Erika wins:

James - Boogie (has promised him a job starting up the Atlanta-based Dolce restaurant)

Will - Boogie (gets his $250,000)

Janelle - Boogie (hates Erika and said so in the Q&A round table)

Howie - Boogie (controlled by Janelle; will vote with her this year as Rachel is not on the jury to control his vote like last year)

Danielle - Boogie (will vote for the "best player"...clearly Boogie given strategy and competition wins)

George - Toss-up (likes Erika, but was very impressed with what Chilltown did in the game...I wouldn't be surprised if Danielle has him convinced to vote for the best player)

Marcellas - Erika (votes with emotion and hates Chilltown)

It's gonna be at least 5-2 Boogie.
pokoy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Boogie winning is worse.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject:

Congrats Pete - you nailed it. Boogie killed Erika with the only vote being an emptional gay man LOL.

It was actually the best show of the season. Everyone's spirits were up and they all laughed their asses off.

I do think Erika was crushed a bit when she saw all that footage. No matter how tough she's playing it on the outside, you know she feels like a real ho for letting a guy say all that (bleep) about her.
pokoy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Worst. Season. Ever.

Only other people I can think of I would hate to see walk away with that money would've been Alison and Jase.
kemi4kobes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject:

so who won? i missed the show
"I wish I could draw a picture of the look on their faces..... For a time, it was like he was on the court by himself. It's like God put Kobe here for us to watch him play basketball." - LO On KB8's Performance Against the Clips 07/01/06
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject:

kemi4kobes wrote:
so who won? i missed the show

Boogie
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject:

The thing that pissed me off about Boogie was he started wearing James' shirt toward the end of the season. Boogie has no right to smear the U. Guys that sport the U don't have bromances or cry over their bromance getting voted out. I agree. Worst season ever.
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Tark the Shark wrote:
The thing that pissed me off about Boogie was he started wearing James' shirt toward the end of the season. Boogie has no right to smear the U. Guys that sport the U don't have bromances or cry over their bromance getting voted out. I agree. Worst season ever.

you can't spell scum without UM!!!!! GO NOLES!!!!!
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Mike won
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7
Jump to: