Big Brother 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Looks like Boogie is putting Janelle and James up with James as the "pawn". This morning Janelle alligned with Chicken George and the plan is for George to play for her in the veto, take Janie off, and make Boogie put up someone from his side. Veto competition is happening tonight.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject:

Janelle won the veto...looks like James is going home.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject:

Janelle has to be the greatest competitor in the history of BB. She is not the best strategist but by far the greatest competitor.

James? That would go directly against their alliance. My guess is Chicken George or Erika before one of the LOD.

Remember James, Dani and CT are in the LOD alliance. If CT takes out James, they piss off Dani bigtime.

Infact I would LOVE for them to take out James. That would shift Dani's focus off Janey and onto CT.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject:

^^ OK, so my wife and I are big Janie (and Howie) fans (yes, we are total losers), so take this for what it's worth....

Prior to the POV last night Boogie and Will approached Janelle with a plan to help her win the POV and then send James home. Apparently they view Janelle as the best ally now that she is by herself. Based on the comments overnight, it sounds like Boogie did indeed help Janelle win, although the competition wasn' televised on the feeds.

After the win, both Boogie and Will swore on their mothers and the bible that they would send James packing (for whatever that's worth in this game). I tend to believe them this time as they did not tell Danielle that they had made this deal. In the past, when they have feigned deals with Janie they have told Danielle about it. They have not told her anything this time which implies that they want to have Janie do their dirty work through winning comps from here on out.

In addition, James went crazy after loosing the POV saying Janelle cheated. Danielle has told Erika that they can't have him around anymore because he's too volatile and playing for jury votes not an alliance. I think Dani is switching out James for Erika....I could actually see this being a unanimous vote sending James out, but there is 4 days left.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Sweeet ! I love that James is going to sequester before Janelle. Serves the prick right for turning on an alliance that was always going to vote in his favor if he was put up.

Haven't watched the feeds as much - been too busy out of the house. Will try to catch some this week ... just not the same without Kay. Howie and Janelle - Last season rocked. This season is so-so
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject:

james did this to himself. he had a strong 4 person alliance, and he felt he could trust others, especially ct, which was foolish.

and what a girl. whinning about janey getting the pov, sad. he needs to go, and jeany needs to be smart enough to know to only use other peoples trust for her personal benefit, and trust no one in the house, as she is now solo. but still a badazz.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Will's real life GF has dumped him because of his constant flirting/spending time with Janelle

As much smarts Will shows on the game, if he gets evicted before Janelle - considering he got dumped because of her too - he's been played ......
Justwar
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

where did you find out about his real life girlfriend
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:

The RUMOR is that his girlfriend dumped him. It is somewhat substantiated, however, as Will's MySpace page has a note that specifically says his girlfriend asked all her pictures be removed from his page after the bathroom incident where the good Doctor allegedly used his tongue on Janelle's "assets".

By the way, on the feeds last night the audio caught Will whispering to Janie that "I want to kiss you". Always could be game play with that guy, but it appeared he was trying not to be caught by the mikes.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:

Will likes Janelle. It's obvious.

She likes him too, but she's a bar girl and knows exactly how to play the game. I have seen many girls like Janelle at strip clubs or supper clubs. If you're willing to tip good and flirt a bit, she will be all over you with attention.

She may like Will, but it's a game to her too. I think in the end, Will is losing more by saving her and at the same time getting his ass dumped in real life.

His GF well Ex-GF isn't that bad ...
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject:

Damn, Jannelle is badass. I doubt she'll make it to the final two, and even then, I doubt she'd get the votes to win it all (I just don't think any female would vote for her), but that girl can play the game.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject:

Still looks like James is gone tonight:

Evicting James - Janelle, Will, Boogie (tie-break if necessary)

Evicting George - Danielle

Erika in play but still leaning towards evicting James.

There was a bit of a "spat" last night between Will and Janelle as there was some spin-the-bottle game kissing that Will flipped out about and they got in a fight. If it sticks, Janelle may (stupidly) go back to her promise of never voting out James and then it's possible James stays.
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject:

Does Jannelle know James was working behind S6's back yet?
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject:

^^ Boogie and Will tell her all the time that James was working against her from day 1. She does believe them, however, she keeps harping on this promise she made to James about never voting him out - - probably because she feels bad about what happened last year.

Hopefully, she'll do what's best for her and cut the cord tonight.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject:

What spat?

I haven't been following the feeds at all recently - but what was the fight about between Will and Janey?
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject:

WPL - They were all drunk last night playing spin-the-bottle in the hot tub. When it was Will and Janie's turn Will put his legs around her and started dragging her under the water. They were down there for a few seconds and when they came up Will pulled away and said very seriously "you need to STOP kissing me" and "that he loves his girlfriend very much". The rest of the night was a lot of akwardness between the two.
Justwar
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject:

LA3Pete wrote:
WPL - They were all drunk last night playing spin-the-bottle in the hot tub. When it was Will and Janie's turn Will put his legs around her and started dragging her under the water. They were down there for a few seconds and when they came up Will pulled away and said very seriously "you need to STOP kissing me" and "that he loves his girlfriend very much". The rest of the night was a lot of akwardness between the two.

Hmm
I got a feeling that Will is making plans for if he gets booted before Janelle, and they have a americas choice re-entry, that he gets back....seems weird, because, he was playing the game before and admited he would do whatever it took, now he's acting different. Just so happens right after the story leaks about him and his gf splitting.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject:

Erika wins HOH and is likely to put up George and Janelle. Boogie slept with her last night and is trying to convince her to put up Dani and George(theoretically so he and Will can vote Dani out). She's open to the idea, but that's not likely to happen. She is more open to "backdooring" Dani. The likely scenario is George/Janelle with Will and Boogie helping Janelle in the POV. Janelle wins POV, Dani gets put up as replacement and then bye-bye Dani (finally). If Janelle doesn't win POV, Will and Boogie have said they will vote out George as they control the vote in that scenario.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject:

George and Janelle nominated for eviction by Erika. POV competition is Saturday. Looks like Boogie & Will are going to help Janelle win it.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:

Jedi Janelle won POV....baddest player in BB history. If she doesn't win this year it's a travesty. Looks like Dani is going to be nominated in her place.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject:

Yeah, I think Dani is going. Remember Erika has an alliance with George and although she nominated him - she did so with the understanding that the other nominee goes.

Right now I'm pretty sure Dani is the one that will leave on Thursday, first. Apparently there will be 2 evictions on Thursday.

Janelle is the best competitor in BB history. Noone has ever won as much as she has. Unbelievably good at comps.
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject:

What's the deally?
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject:

Pokoy - Dani went up. She is going to sequester and there will be a very quick 1st eviction on the show. Then there will be a HOH comp an immediate nom, followed by a POV game and then a POV Ceremony at the same time as the eviction.

2 evictions in one show. Tonight. Will be one of the better shows in BB history.
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject:

Damn, I'm guessing the ratings suck this year.
LA3Pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject:

Just to add on to the scenario for tonight's show, I think there will also be a second HOH comp at the very end of the episode -- probably an endurance competition that will continue as the credits roll. If you have ever thought about buying the live feeds, and your favorite "character" is still around, tonight would be the night. It's going to be a wild weekend (for us BB nerds anyway!).
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7
Jump to: