Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject:

BB6 is saved once again!
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject:

KBandKB wrote:
BB6 is saved once again!

What happened? Who got HOH? I missed it and my DVR didn't get it.

Oh, and for those on the west coast, any replies after this might be SPOILERS.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject:

James got it and Nakomis is evicted
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject:

James better put up Boogie or Will. James better not be a moron like Kaysar. Kaysar's got some sort of inferiority complex. Is it just me or does that dude seem like he wants to "fit-in" or "be accepted" by Will and Boogie? I lost much respect for Kaysar. I hope James does the right thing.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject:

Kaysar doesn't want to be targeted. He has said many times "Last year I took the big guy out and went home the next week"

James put up (Spoilers for those who don't to read)

Will and Chicken George.

Ofcourse he's told Boogie, Will and the rest of the house that he's getting out CG. Yeah, what a big man :roll:

James is such a hypocrite. If he was talking about taking out chilltown - why can't he do it now himself?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pokoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject:

Maybe James is playing with them?

I like what he said to Will. "You've been talking all this time about wanting to go home, so let's see if it's really what you want." Hahah.

Yeah, I'm not sure what he was thinking about putting Chicken George up there. Should've put up Jase and Will. I thought putting CG up just gets Chilltown another potential ally if CG lasts.

How does the veto work, by the way? If Boogie wins it and uses it on Will, can James put Boogie up in his place? Or is Boogie immune to being put up on the block?
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject:

im 95% sure the veto user is safe.a lot of the time though they feel like if they use it,they'll be targeted the next week for messing up the order of things
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject:

I HATE that idiot Boogie. That guy is the epitome of the word "poser." Seriously, if I ever saw that moron on the street I wouldn't hesitate to bash his face in.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject:

Things are getting interesting !!

CG wins the veto and ofcourse will take himself off. Question is who will replace him on the block?

(Spoilers)

Chilltown comes to James/Kaysar with a deal of amnesty if they take out Marcellas this week. James and Kay both consider it but in the end the Sov 4 decide to put up .....

Jase.

Yep - All hells breaking lose now ! Love it !!
pokoy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject:

Damn, James and Kaysar must have really been playing it dumb for Chilltown to think they'd actually consider taking our Marcellas, who is a virtual lock to vote with BB6 for a while.

Damn. Was hoping they'd take out Will first. You know everybody's voting Jase out on Thursday. He had no chance, might as well keep him around as a floating target every week.

Hey wolf - Explain this "hell" that is breaking loose right now.
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject:

wolf, how do you know these things in advance?
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject:

F Snaq wrote:
wolf, how do you know these things in advance?

probably has the live feeds
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject:

^
Yep my roomie buys them each year so I watch a ton of stuff. There's also some sites that ghave updates.

Anyway tonight's show was amazing. Loved the ending.

Will's speach was hillarious.
Georgie's was really sweet.

Pokoy - You saw some of that hell tonight. Jase is PO'd and there's some action I saw on the feeds where Boogie's drunk and going after Janelle.

George winning veto has really made the game better. I love that Jase is up and going to be fighting to save his ass.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject:

tonights episode was hilarious.1)kaysar shaving his head for nothing,2)cuz jase got put up and through a hissy fit and looked like a fool,3)POV speeches

it was all great
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject:

Dr Will is the best BB player ever. Pure comedy. I hope he holds to his word and throws every food competition if he stays. If BB6 doesn't vote him out, they're a bunch of idiots and I think they're just dumb enough to keep him.
pokoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject:

Good episode. BB6 is in big trouble next week.

I still think they'd be smart to vote Will out now. Chilltown is nothing if Will is gone. Sure, Jase would be hell if he got HOH, but with so many players still there, it's a crapshoot.

Kaysar giving up POV comp next week. Wow. All for Chicken George to be out? Yikes. That's dangerous. Especially if Chilltown stays? Chilltown wants to break up BB6. They know BB6 is wary of James already, so they have no reason to put up James. They know Kaysar can't compete in the POV next week. Kaysar and Jannelle on the block, if someone uses POV, then Howie goes up there. Easy peazy... So the best way to avoid this? Keep Jase in. Jase seems to have respect for Kaysar, and he will most likely go after James next.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject:

I agree Pokoy.

Seems though that they don't have the votes. Jase the dumbass just burned all his bridges with Marci, Dani and others. None of the floaters want to keep Jase.

Even if S6 voted to keep Jase, they can't. Not enough votes.

Jase is most likely going tomorrow. Will is UNBELIEVABLE ! How does he keep surviving without winning anything His strategy is hillarious. Reverse pshycology is actually working on all these fools
pokoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject:

Yeah, I started out not liking Will, but the way he's outsmarting everyone in the house is impressing the hell out of me.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Jase went out really pissed. You could tell he really wanted to play on and felt screwed. He made a big mistake early on by trying to ride the house. Should have chosen a side.

Also (spoiler alert since I live on the East coast)

Janey won HOH

Keep me rolling - hurting -

BB6 is just rolling all over the BB house. This is incredible fun for a fan of BB6. I think half of America is estatic and the rest just dieing to get them out. The fact is though - BB6 is the most prepared. Kaysar, Janie and James are very good players. They are there in the end of almost all competitions.

BTW - Kay made a big mistake when he eliminated Erika over Marci. I think he should have eliminated Marci (who later eliminated him).

Erika has a thing for Kay and he should use that to his advantage. Dumbass will never win the game playing as clean as he does :roll: She is dying to get him to commit to her some sort of pact. Janie has one with Marci and thats why he took out Kay (over him and he has a crush on Kaysar too )
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject:

What? Kay eliminated Erika over Marci? What's this eliminating-thing you're talking about?

Jannelle wins HOH, huh? Will is probably safe again. Isn't Janey cozying up to Will?

BB6 is probably going to go after another floater, which is stupid IMO. Watch.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject:

^
The HOH comp had the player who got the right answer first (buzz in) choose who to eliminate from the comp right away.

Julie apparently has said there will be more comps like this.
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like the producers might have wanted to BB6 reign to end (because you'd think if everybody worked against BB6, they'd have eliminated those four right away), but they still couldn't do it? Especially if Julie said that there will be more competitions like this.

And yet they still took it? That's impressive.

I know it's boring to root for the dominant team but I'm enjoying BB6's dominance right now.
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Janie should nominate Will and Boogie. Get rid of Boogie.
pokoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

I have a feeling she'll nominate all floaters. Danielle or Erika will probably be leaving next week.

Kaysar's lucky a BB6er got the HOH. He would have had no chance winning that POV this week.
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject:

I know a floater will go because BB6 is intimidatd by Will. I just hate Boogie because he actually believes that he's playing the game. He's got no game and didn't deserve to be an All Star.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7
Jump to: