Very frightening revelations about the Moon....PLEASE READ BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gr8testEver
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Very frightening revelations about the Moon....PLEASE READ BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT

http://www.thothweb.com/article2704.html
uberzev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject:

lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject:

ya, i knew their was a darkside of the moon.
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Man we need to get some Thugs in there to pop those green bustas.
vandido626
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Did they say the Aliens were big?

DO IT MITCH!
Booby
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject:

wierd.

You know I think aliens are uppity bastards.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject:

forget the moon...aliens are right here on earth. one of them plays point guard for the LA Clippers.
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
forget the moon...aliens are right here on earth. one of them plays point guard for the LA Clippers.

The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject:

AirKobe8 wrote:

Actually they're gray.
tony smith
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject:

vandido626 wrote:
Did they say the Aliens were big?

DO IT MITCH!

Yeah, how about a resigned george, our 1st. round pick and mihm for one moon alien. I went to ReamGM, the contracts match.

DO IT, MITCH!
unbreakable
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject:

i've read it before
but i'm sure it's really.........strange
1twojay
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject:

The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:

Actually they're gray.

Grey, not gray
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject:

1twojay wrote:
The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:

Actually they're gray.

Grey, not gray

shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject:

Sure.
Why not.
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject:

1twojay wrote:
The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:

Actually they're gray.

Grey, not gray

You're from Taiwan so I'll give you a break this time:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=grey

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gray

Next...
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject:

AirKobe8 wrote:
1twojay wrote:
The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:

Actually they're gray.

Grey, not gray

Look above for an education ^
AirKobe8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject:

The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:
1twojay wrote:
The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:

Actually they're gray.

Grey, not gray

I know, I was laughing at the dude caring about spelling on a message board, even though youre right.
Zhengi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject:

Two words: space dementia.

It was an interesting article, but I have my doubts about there being UFOs on the moon or that the moon was placed there by some outer beings. However, there is one point that does raise up a question. Why did we stop sending missions to the moon? Although it's understandable that the costs are high, have we truly exhausted all possible knowledge from the moon? I find this difficult to believe as we have yet to even learn about all the possibilities of our own planet.
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject:

AirKobe8 wrote:
The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:
1twojay wrote:
The Dagger wrote:
AirKobe8 wrote:

Actually they're gray.

Grey, not gray

I know, I was laughing at the dude caring about spelling on a message board, even though youre right.

Oh, sorry. I guess you're as smart as I thought you were.
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

What a bunch of nonsense.

The cost of moon missions was enormous; the geoscience was not of interest to the Nixon Administration, paying for Vietnam was; dealing with a faltering economy was; that is why they pulled the plug. Aliens? This is some real Art Bell stuff. A bit out of date, too, since there are already plans to establish a base on the moon (and we're not the only ones planning to go back there, either). There have also been unmanned probes since Apollo as well that orbited the moon, including "the dark side," but the web site conveniently forgets about that. It also misses the fact that there could have been no "reverberations" recorded from the Apollo 13 mission, as it never landed, never placed instrumentation on the surface, due to it's famous malfunction.

If you believe this stuff, please do not reproduce. Our nation is already scientifically illiterate as it is...
Gr8testEver
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Case closed I suppose.
dirka dirka
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject:

Tony Montana wrote:

The cost of moon missions was enormous; the geoscience was not of interest to the Nixon Administration, paying for Vietnam was; dealing with a faltering economy was; that is why they pulled the plug. Aliens? This is some real Art Bell stuff. A bit out of date, too, since there are already plans to establish a base on the moon (and we're not the only ones planning to go back there, either). There have also been unmanned probes since Apollo as well that orbited the moon, including "the dark side," but the web site conveniently forgets about that. It also misses the fact that there could have been no "reverberations" recorded from the Apollo 13 mission, as it never landed, never placed instrumentation on the surface, due to it's famous malfunction.

If you believe this stuff, please do not reproduce. Our nation is already scientifically illiterate as it is...

But it does allow for some fantastic science fiction, does it not?
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject:

Tony Montana wrote:

Actually, Tony... you don't really back up your argument. Now... I'm not saying there's aliens on the moon. Never been there, so I can't say with 100% certainty, either way.

OK... cost. That's been established and in fact, the article touched on that. They just offered up an alternative also.

Stating a moon base is planned, doesn't dispute anything from the article, as some sort of communication between them and us, is implied (thus, being "warned off"). Couldn't a moon base be a cooperative, with boundaries?

The article never states Apollo 13 landed and/or placed instrumentation on the moon. However, they DID jettison the Service Module. How they recorded reverberation, I don't know... but, I'm not an astronaut nor do I work at NASA. I'm pretty sure... that you aren't/don't either.

As for unmanned ventures to the dark side? Um yeah... so? That proves what exactly? You have unfettered access to raw/unedited video and data?

How do you explain ancient cultures, having no record of a moon?

Again... I'm not claiming or latching onto either side... but to act as if you know better, when you haven't brought forth an argument to make that claim is rather ridioculous. Then to insult those that might believe it? Please...
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
Tony Montana wrote:

Actually, Tony... you don't really back up your argument. Now... I'm not saying there's aliens on the moon. Never been there, so I can't say with 100% certainty, either way.

OK... cost. That's been established and in fact, the article touched on that. They just offered up an alternative also.

Stating a moon base is planned, doesn't dispute anything from the article, as some sort of communication between them and us, is implied (thus, being "warned off"). Couldn't a moon base be a cooperative, with boundaries?

The article never states Apollo 13 landed and/or placed instrumentation on the moon. However, they DID jettison the Service Module. How they recorded reverberation, I don't know... but, I'm not an astronaut nor do I work at NASA. I'm pretty sure... that you aren't/don't either.

As for unmanned ventures to the dark side? Um yeah... so? That proves what exactly? You have unfettered access to raw/unedited video and data?

Again... I'm not claiming or latching onto either side... but to act as if you know better, when you haven't brought forth an argument to make that claim is rather ridioculous. Then to insult those that might believe it? Please...

Actually, I have moonlighted as a planetarium lecturer for years, so I have a bit of expertise in planetary science.
If I get some time in the next couple of days, I'll deconstruct that web sites' "claims" piece by piece and whack them like a Soprano...
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Tony Montana wrote:
JD wrote:
Tony Montana wrote:

Actually, I have moonlighted as a planetarium lecturer for years, so I have a bit of expertise in planetary science.
If I get some time in the next couple of days, I'll deconstruct that web sites' "claims" piece by piece and whack them like a Soprano...

Seriously Tony......That sounds fanscinating. I look forward to reading it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: