*** Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans (12/31/23) Gm#34 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:09 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
GTA Alvarado is not a scrub he’s made his living and his current contract playing this exact same way. Forget about stealing him away New Orleans got his bird rights and they are going to extend him guaranteed. Maybe the Knicks got like a 20% chance to lure him away since he’s from there.

It’s just our attention to detail game #30 is just waaay out of wack.
In the IST we completely neutralized his production with our over the top intense defense and offensive execution which is clearly no existent today

Vincent is better than Alvarado...Just wait till alvarado gets hurt once he gets here which is what happens to all our guards like Nunn.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

ReaListik wrote:
Max Christie is D-League level.

Christie needs reps.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TDRock wrote:
Let's Go Lakers

Let's get Zion fouled out

LOL

Zion was good today but tbh they don’t even need him the way Herb Jones and Nnaji Marshall turned into 2001 Afro Kobe
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Take out AD and Lebron Ham you (bleep) idiot.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:10 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers still have a chance here if the Pelicans are going to push the ball into traffic instead of killing clock.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:11 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Let's Go Lakers

Let's get Zion fouled out

LOL

Zion was good today but tbh they don’t even need him the way Herb Jones and Nnaji Marshall turned into 2001 Afro Kobe

Yeah...

#IWantedToBelieve
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:11 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
GTA Alvarado is not a scrub he’s made his living and his current contract playing this exact same way. Forget about stealing him away New Orleans got his bird rights and they are going to extend him guaranteed. Maybe the Knicks got like a 20% chance to lure him away since he’s from there.

In the IST we completely neutralized his production with our over the top intense defense and offensive execution which is clearly no existent today

Vincent is better than Alvarado...Just wait till alvarado gets hurt once he gets here which is what happens to all our guards like Nunn.

Alvarado is not good

This is his best game of the season and im not surprised. Scrubs go off against us.

Dennis is 10x the player this scrub is and we let him go.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:12 pm    Post subject:

BI is a talent but we got a title out of the trade... I'd consider us winners over the Pels in that trade, all these years later.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:13 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

Dlo also controlled the pace of that game and outplayed CJ
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:14 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
BI is a talent but we got a title out of the trade... I'd consider us winners over the Pels in that trade, all these years later.

You’re a winner because they had Hart and couldn’t keep. Lonzo stayed hurt and left them. And BI has been less available than AD with nothing to show for it
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

TMG wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Alvarado is not good

This is his best game of the season and im not surprised. Scrubs go off against us.

Alvarado is the same player he always is. I don't think anybody is claiming he's a skilled player

But he is disruptive and he gets a lot of steals and he is an extraordinarily high energy player and he has been a good role player for this pelicans team.

#IWantedToBelieve
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

Y'all remember when they said Lebron was going to play around 30 minutes or so to keep him fresh for the post season

What post season fam?
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Lakers started to play in the second half but it was just too little too late… what do you expect for .500 team
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

^

I thought about that the other night when he was explaining away how LeBron and A.D. were both going to be available for the back to back.

#IWantedToBelieve
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

TDRock wrote:
TMG wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Alvarado is not good

Alvarado is the same player he always is. I don't think anybody is claiming he's a skilled player

But he is disruptive and he gets a lot of steals and he is an extraordinarily high energy player and he has been a good role player for this pelicans team.

It's pretty hilarious people wanting a guy who's a much lesser version of Dennis

We literally had Dennis here and didn't value him.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:16 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Y'all remember when they said Lebron was going to play around 30 minutes or so to keep him fresh for the post season

What post season fam?

Like how Ham was reserving time outs even if the team is down big, just so he can use it to get Bron some rest in the 4th (which he hasn't done anyway)?
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

Blow this team up
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

Giving up 125+ this game. My goodness

THE DEFENSE PEOPLE!!!

STELLAR!!!

THAT NO 3PT defense is STELLAR!!!!!

Ham coming from the school of coach bud is showing.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Lol kept the starters in an extra minute only to go down by another 10 pts. We’re a sputtering mess
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:
TMG wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Alvarado is not good

It's pretty hilarious people wanting a guy who's a much lesser version of Dennis

I'd LOVE Schrö if we can get him back. Where did Schrö come from? If we can get him someone needs to get on the phone.

#IWantedToBelieve
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

AR just chucking garbage
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

Kobetan wrote:
TMG wrote:

What post season fam?

Like how Ham was reserving time outs even if the team is down big, just so he can use it to get Bron some rest in the 4th (which he hasn't done anyway)?

KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

eddiejonze wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Feels like Rob is going in a new direction of signing players with size. Hell our shortest player Hood Scifino is still a big dude at 6’4- 6’5 ish.

If this wasn’t the case I believe Dennis would still be a Laker who is the perfect deterrent but I’m not even trippin because I still believe with proper mental focus and a real sense of urgency we can transform into that lethal defensive team from the IST again
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

TMG wrote:
TDRock wrote:
TMG wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Alvarado is not good

You valued him just fine but were capped at what to pay him. They couldn’t match the money dollar for dollar or chance to start. And no one thought FVV would get the Houston max over Harden and setup those dominoes

Rockets gave money analysts had set going to Harden and Lopez to FVV and Dillon and broke the market. Then Indiana paid to their salary floor to get Bruce Brown and offered him 20mil when he hadn’t made that in all his years combined. Toronto then had the most money to offer Denis, not LA, and you have Denis talking about chemistry issues in Toronto already lol

Last edited by Kblo247! on Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Anyway that game was pretty bad.

Thanks for that irrelevant stat Billy Mac.

Well I hope folks go out who folks were going out and have a safe and fabulous New Year's Eve. Or if you're like me and waiting to celebrate tomorrow, have a fabulous New Year's Day.

#IWantedToBelieve
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13
Jump to: