GoldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:45 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
Something wasn't right about her demeanor. She doesn't come off as genuine to me. I don't 100 percent believe what they are implying.

The interview was one sided.

You say something wasn't right about her demeanor. What about Harry? He seemed to agree with her.

Agree. I think he's just going along with what she wants to do even if it means throwing his family under the bus for public display.

You're saying he's throwing his FAMILY under the bus. That's difficult for me to believe.

I believe the Royal Family is cut from British cloth. A cloth woven with superior belief twine. IMO they think they are better than commoners.

Britain has a history of racism. Megan being multiracial is below their standard. I believe there was a comment about the color of their child's skin.

Harry broke tradition. He outed the family making him an outcast. I believe Megan and Harry. I haven't read anything from the Queen debunking their story. Of course I haven't read all media stories.

What I've inked is my opinion. I don't have any proof it's just my opinion. Your opinion seems to say Harry's outing his family, I don't believe it. I think, that's just your opinion. If you have proof please post it.

Yes, it's my right to not believe Harry and Meghan. I don't have proof but I also don't have proof that they were being completely honest during the interview either.

From my observation, the interview had intentional motives to cause division and undermine the relationship between Harry and William. It was a great tactic to lure in public speculation. I also thought it was petty how she had to bring up Kate's name. It seemed contrived and tactful that many Americans would not even notice. I also think she studied and mirrored bits and pieces Princess Diana's interview. From my perspective, she pulled the wool over half of American viewers gaining their sympathy.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:50 am    Post subject:

GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
Something wasn't right about her demeanor. She doesn't come off as genuine to me. I don't 100 percent believe what they are implying.

You say something wasn't right about her demeanor. What about Harry? He seemed to agree with her.

Agree. I think he's just going along with what she wants to do even if it means throwing his family under the bus for public display.

You're saying he's throwing his FAMILY under the bus. That's difficult for me to believe.

I believe the Royal Family is cut from British cloth. A cloth woven with superior belief twine. IMO they think they are better than commoners.

Britain has a history of racism. Megan being multiracial is below their standard. I believe there was a comment about the color of their child's skin.

Harry broke tradition. He outed the family making him an outcast. I believe Megan and Harry. I haven't read anything from the Queen debunking their story. Of course I haven't read all media stories.

What I've inked is my opinion. I don't have any proof it's just my opinion. Your opinion seems to say Harry's outing his family, I don't believe it. I think, that's just your opinion. If you have proof please post it.

Yes, it's my right to not believe Harry and Meghan. I don't have proof but I also don't have proof that they were being completely honest during the interview either.

From my observation, the interview had intentional motives to cause division and undermine the relationship between Harry and William. It was a great tactic to lure in public speculation. I also thought it was petty how she had to bring up Kate's name. It seemed contrived and tactful that many Americans would not even notice. I also think she studied and mirrored bits and pieces Princess Diana's interview. From my perspective, she pulled the wool over half of American viewers gaining their sympathy.

I’m with you. Like I said earlier I’m not fan of the Monarchy..and you have to be delusional they aren’t racist..I mean they colonized countries for god sake. But Meghan playing the innocent card and throwing everyone under the bus..eh not into it.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:41 am    Post subject:

Snipes wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:

I’m with you. Like I said earlier I’m not fan of the Monarchy..and you have to be delusional they aren’t racist..I mean they colonized countries for god sake. But Meghan playing the innocent card and throwing everyone under the bus..eh not into it.

Saying one doesn't believe her and not agreeing with her coming out with her comments about the family are two different things.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:37 am    Post subject:

GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:

Fair enough. I believe the comment about the child's skin color. I believe she really wanted to die, asked for, and didn't receive any help. I believed the Royal Family abandoned her and later Harry. I found her interview believable. Who brought up Kate, Megan, or Oprah? I don't remember.

I don't blame them for making money from their celebrity status. I think they were paid around 7 million for the Oprah interview. Since he's no longer a member of the family where he was not allowed to make money from a professional stance he's now free too. I vaguely remember reading he signed with Netflix and Spotify.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:06 am    Post subject:

GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:
jodeke wrote:
GoldenChild wrote:

This take made me laugh. You're really into this stuff. There's some passion behind your posts.
To me the monarchy is an archaic tourist attraction that was built on inbreeding and the pillaging of people in every continent besides Antarctica. So when someone says members of the family act in unhealthy, appalling, and insensitive ways. And the British media irrationally defends them. I just think ... duh.
My opinion on them was already formed before Meghan came forward. And I don't think there is anything Meghan can say or do that would make me think better or worse of the royal family.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:02 am    Post subject:

I believe Harry & Meghan.

When you read other accounts and exposes on the Royal Family, they track with Harry's and Meghan's story.

People default to believing & supporting the rich & powerful because a) people like fairy tales, and b) people fantasize about being rich & powerful.

Remember, the Hanovers (name changed to Windsor after WWI) are Germans, Kaiser Wilhelm was Queen Victoria's grandson and members of the British Royal family were early supporters of Hitler. Both of Queen Elizabeth's uncles (Prince George & Edward, Duke of Windsor) were implicated in plots to overthrow Churchill's government and replace it with a pro-Nazi regime.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/18/royal-family-archives-queen-nazi-salute

The Sun’s decision to publish footage of the Queen at six or seven years old performing a Nazi salute, held in the royal archives and hitherto unavailable for public viewing, has triggered concerns that the palace has for years sought to suppress the release of damaging material confirming the links between leading royals and the Third Reich.

Prince Andrew's scandals (ties to Epstein, buddying up with Gaddafi, taking money from arms/drug dealers), the rumors that "The Firm" was complicit in Diana's death because she was dating muslims (she had just broken up with Hasnat Khan before getting with Dodi al-Fayed), etc.

The Hanover/Saxe-Coburg & Gotha/Windsors are not squeaky clean.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:30 am    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
I believe Harry & Meghan.

When you read other accounts and exposes on the Royal Family, they track with Harry's and Meghan's story.

People default to believing & supporting the rich & powerful because a) people like fairy tales, and b) people fantasize about being rich & powerful.

Remember, the Hanovers (name changed to Windsor after WWI) are Germans, Kaiser Wilhelm was Queen Victoria's grandson and members of the British Royal family were early supporters of Hitler. Both of Queen Elizabeth's uncles (Prince George & Edward, Duke of Windsor) were implicated in plots to overthrow Churchill's government and replace it with a pro-Nazi regime.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/18/royal-family-archives-queen-nazi-salute

The Sun’s decision to publish footage of the Queen at six or seven years old performing a Nazi salute, held in the royal archives and hitherto unavailable for public viewing, has triggered concerns that the palace has for years sought to suppress the release of damaging material confirming the links between leading royals and the Third Reich.

Prince Andrew's scandals (ties to Epstein, buddying up with Gaddafi, taking money from arms/drug dealers), the rumors that "The Firm" was complicit in Diana's death because she was dating muslims (she had just broken up with Hasnat Khan before getting with Dodi al-Fayed), etc.

The Hanover/Saxe-Coburg & Gotha/Windsors are not squeaky clean.

Yeah I mean to me what is so hard to believe? They’re racist? They alienated Harry and her because they’re not like Will and Kate? Even before Meghan came into the picture Harry was an outcast lest we forget. Bringing an Black American wife into the fray? Goodluck. I believe all of those things. Scared of baby’s skin tone? I believe it.

But so what? What is so surprising? She knew this going in did she not? She knew that Harry’s ancestors would literally destroy and abuse her own right? She knew they’d be hesitant and never accept her like Kate. She knew she knew she knew. If she didn’t she must have been warned.

She was suicidal and they didn’t let her seek help to avoid leaks? I believe it. I’m not surprised. This is the life. I promise you if Kate was suicidal and wanted help she wouldn’t be allowed either. So to me that particular issue isn’t a woman thing or a race thing.

The Monarchy is a joke to me. It really should be to everyone unless you’re British and have some sort of sentimental reasons. And because they are said joke - you can bet your ass I’m never marrying into it even if I fell in love because I know what I’d have to do and what I’d have to put up with to live that life. Being married to a princess or prince or turning into an A lister would not be the worth trade off.

So i believe her. I just don’t pity her nor am I into the whole thing. Seems like a family issue that should have been solved internally. You want to out the people that have remained the same for hundreds of years because it isn’t working out for you anymore? Sons and daughters are alienated every day due to a variety of reasons..race being one of them. Lest we forget Pam and Joe not accepting Kobe marrying a latina.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: