Pennsylvania man shoots neighbors and then self over snow dispute

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:55 am    Post subject: Pennsylvania man shoots neighbors and then self over snow dispute

https://news.yahoo.com/3-dead-murder-suicide-over-170521061.html

sad that he wasn't able to wait for the whole thing to blow over

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 am    Post subject:

Security video of it here starting at 2:40. Lots of stupidity all around, but it was largely just threats and yelling until the guy got the gun. He actually goes back in the house after shooting them with a handgun and they were injured, grabs an assault rifle and executes them. You can hear him say “should have kept your (bleep) mouth shut” as he executes the woman in another video I saw. After that he walks over to her husband and executes him. Just a tragic situation that didn’t need to happen. I’m guessing there was history there also

angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
Security video of it here starting at 2:40. Lots of stupidity all around, but it was largely just threats and yelling until the guy got the gun. He actually goes back in the house after shooting them with a handgun and they were injured, grabs an assault rifle and executes them. You can hear him say “should have kept your (bleep) mouth shut” as he executes the woman in another video I saw. After that he walks over to her husband and executes him. Just a tragic situation that didn’t need to happen. I’m guessing there was history there also

I saw the gruesome, uncensored video. It's far worse than the sanitized version.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Pennsylvania man shoots neighbors and then self over snow dispute

C M B wrote:

He killed them in cold blood.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

I saw the gruesome, uncensored video. It's far worse than the sanitized version.

Yeah, they did not go quickly. Must have been utterly terrifying.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

Yeah, they did not go quickly. Must have been utterly terrifying.

I saw it too. Sick.

Be nice to people everyone. You don't know what the other person's mental state is, their aggression level and if they're packing. When he brought out the handgun at first, they continued to talk (bleep). Good chance they've probably been bullying him and thought he was a pushover even WITH the gun. That's a special comfort zone you're built for yourself when you are going to continue to talk ish with a gun pointed at you. Maybe they had liquid courage running through their veins? I don't know. Obviously I'm not advocating violence but you (bleep) with the wrong person at the wrong time you might get dealt with. Be nice to people everyone.
ksmgf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject:

That is crazy and senseless. It didn't need to happen. Read somewhere that these 2 family got a history of fighting and arguing all the time.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject:

this is so sad
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:04 pm    Post subject:

If you look at the crime stats this happens more often than you think, only difference was this was captured on a home security camera.
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

Yea me too. I didn’t want to link to it though. Pretty disturbing.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Stories like these chill me to the bone.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:40 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

I'm one of those who has a high tolerance for witnessing gruesomeness (not something I'm proud of at all). But that video made me cringe in a way that really shook me.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
trmiv wrote:
angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

I'm one of those who has a high tolerance for witnessing gruesomeness (not something I'm proud of at all). But that video made me cringe in a way that really shook me.

It was the methodical way he went about executing his victims showing no emotion or giving any bleeps.........my guess is his neighbors were used to bullying him and expecting zero consequences.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:06 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
trmiv wrote:
angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

There's a Chinese saying that goes something like this: "You don't have tears if you don't see the coffin." Most reports of death don't phase us as it is just text or some verbal uttering. This video shows people on the verge of death, from the female victim screaming that she's dying, to the moaning male victim fighting for a final breath.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:41 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
trmiv wrote:
angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

It was the methodical way he went about executing his victims showing no emotion or giving any bleeps.........my guess is his neighbors were used to bullying him and expecting zero consequences.

From what I have gathered, the "bullying" went both ways.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Pennsylvania man shoots neighbors and then self over snow dispute

C M B wrote:

You got a link of this? YT took it down. All I can find are the news stories. And David Spade videos. I got a vid of an SNL clip of JEFF Goldblum and David SPADE, one of those "buh-BYE!" sketches.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:08 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
trmiv wrote:
angrypuppy wrote:
trmiv wrote:

He had a shotgun or long gun. I've seen a video of a guy who committed suicide w/ a shotgun live streamed and, needless to say, he became an abstract Picasso in an instant. Go look at the sold lots on Sothebys of Picasso's heads/portraits. Lotta abstract configurations of features.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Pennsylvania man shoots neighbors and then self over snow dispute

non-player zealot wrote:
C M B wrote:

You got a link of this? YT took it down. All I can find are the news stories.

Someone sent me a Youtube link. I'm not sure how long it lasted, it was taken down shortly after I viewed it. You could try there again, folks love to screw with Youtube.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:50 am    Post subject:

OK npz, this is a quick, blow-by-blow account. I can't even get it out of my head 24 hours later.

It's a crazy video. This middle-aged, redneck kept trying to bully a smaller neighbor, challenging him to a fight. His fishwife joined in with her own profane tirade right in front of the neighbor's driveway. The neighbor retreats into his garage and comes back out with a handgun, and as jonnybravo points out, the redneck couple have deluded themselves into thinking the neighbor is too meek to use it. The redneck even challenges him by yelling that he's the synonym for a cat, over and over. The fishwife crosses the street and verbally joins in, daring him repeatedly to shoot.

He starts by shooting warning shots. The idiots don't even back away. They just stand there defiantly. They were really showing the meek neighbor that they were the boss. And they were the boss, until the neighbor had enough of their BS, and shot the husband in the stomach. He screams and runs away back to his driveway which is closest to the security camera. The wife doesn't seem to notice for maybe a couple of seconds, then she's hit by the next shot, which probably struck her in the thigh. She collapses onto the street.

At this point the neighbor has lost his mind. He walks over to the fallen woman, and she starts cursing at him. He takes two shots, the first might have missed her, the second I'm guessing hit her somewhere near the face. The shooter then crosses the street. All this time the husband is screaming that he's been shot, and pleads for someone to call the cops. He sees the shooter coming, you can faintly see him trapped against the wall and sense his desperation. He's shot again, he utters one last obscenity, then you can see his by his foot that he's on the ground.

The shooter walks back across the street to his house. At that point all you can hear is the woman yelling out that she's dying, and calling out to her husband. The husband doesn't speak, he does something worse: You hear heavy, labored breathing. It could be either from a gunshot wound to the lung, or agonal breathing, probably the latter.

The shooter reappears, this time with an assault rifle (waiting for some wannabe gun nerd to point out that AR-15s are not assault rifles). He shouts at the woman telling her she should have shut-up, and shoots her twice. He then crosses the street and finishes off the husband.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
OK npz, this is a quick, blow-by-blow account. I can't even get it out of my head 24 hours later.

It's a crazy video. This middle-aged, redneck kept trying to bully a smaller neighbor, challenging him to a fight. His fishwife joined in with her own profane tirade right in front of the neighbor's driveway. The neighbor retreats into his garage and comes back out with a handgun, and as jonnybravo points out, the redneck couple have deluded themselves into thinking the neighbor is too meek to use it. The redneck even challenges him by yelling that he's the synonym for a cat, over and over. The fishwife crosses the street and verbally joins in, daring him repeatedly to shoot.

He starts by shooting warning shots. The idiots don't even back away. They just stand there defiantly. They were really showing the meek neighbor that they were the boss. And they were the boss, until the neighbor had enough of their BS, and shot the husband in the stomach. He screams and runs away back to his driveway which is closest to the security camera. The wife doesn't seem to notice for maybe a couple of seconds, then she's hit by the next shot, which probably struck her in the thigh. She collapses onto the street.

At this point the neighbor has lost his mind. He walks over to the fallen woman, and she starts cursing at him. He takes two shots, the first might have missed her, the second I'm guessing hit her somewhere near the face. The shooter then crosses the street. All this time the husband is screaming that he's been shot, and pleads for someone to call the cops. He sees the shooter coming, you can faintly see him trapped against the wall and sense his desperation. He's shot again, he utters one last obscenity, then you can see his by his foot that he's on the ground.

The shooter walks back across the street to his house. At that point all you can hear is the woman yelling out that she's dying, and calling out to her husband. The husband doesn't speak, he does something worse: You hear heavy, labored breathing. It could be either from a gunshot wound to the lung, or agonal breathing, probably the latter.

The shooter reappears, this time with an assault rifle (waiting for some wannabe gun nerd to point out that AR-15s are not assault rifles). He shouts at the woman telling her she should have shut-up, and shoots her twice. He then crosses the street and finishes off the husband.

It's called "death rattle".
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: