Donald Trump issued an executive order Monday for Kobe Bryant to get a statue in President Donald Trump's National Garden
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:37 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Beautiful Day Today.

It does seem like the sun is shining brighter doesn't it. Almost like a dark cloud has been removed from the skies.

Best Wednesday ever
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Beautiful Day Today.

As it should be. It is an important day for our country. A changing of the guard is a glorious thing.

For today we can all celebrate the pageantry, have positive media spin, celebrities and the entertainment community can combine for a hell of a show to rival the Emmys. We have messages of unity and moving forward. We all should be taking a collective breath and relax before the real work begins.

Sadly, it won’t take long before the accountability of the policy changes or lack of changes that President Harris enacts. Once the collective hatred of Trump fades and the country starts realizing exactly what political and practical changes are about to be initiated. Both in our country and worldwide.

Give it a couple months. Then we will start to see what we just voted for in this election. Some long overdue and needed, but some others misguided and damaging. Just will depend on your POV.

So enjoy the day. Spread cheer and joy for a hard fought victory. Apparently it will be one hell of a show.

Anything is better than the shtshow we've been in for the past 4 years.
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:59 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Beautiful Day Today.

It is a beautiful day!

But sadly today I found out that one of my close cousin is a Q believer. I couldn't believe it. While I was looking at all the QFTOS from those diehard Q conspiracy believers on social media, I bumped into one of her comments asking why no one is getting arrested during the Inauguration. I knew she and my Uncle/Aunt were Trump supporters which is all fine, but believing in that ridiculous and poisonous Q conspiracy too shocked even me, and she's an elementary teacher too.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Beautiful Day Today.

It is a beautiful day!

But sadly today I found out that one of my close cousin is a Q believer. I couldn't believe it. While I was looking at all the QFTOS from those diehard Q conspiracy believers on social media, I bumped into one of her comments asking why no one is getting arrested during the Inauguration. I knew she and my Uncle/Aunt were Trump supporters which is all fine, but believing in that ridiculous and poisonous Q conspiracy too shocked even me, and she's an elementary teacher too.

These cults are equal opportunity in how they ensnare people. Teachers, lawyers and other professionals were also members of the Jim Jones Peoples Temple as well as Heaven's Gate. Hopefully she comes to her senses.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:31 pm    Post subject:

LakersInFour wrote:
M2K wrote:
The man has done more for the black community than any President since Johnson.

Care to provide some examples? Speaking as a part of the black community I don't see how he has done anything, so I would be extremely happy for you to enlighten me on the positive impact he has had on my community.

I'm not even being facetious, I'm genuinely curious to hear your long list of things Trump has done for my people. Feel free to reply to me via PM if you don't want to have a public discussion, or are afraid of the thread getting locked due to political discourse.

You are not facetious, but your sarcasm meter is broken...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: