Hunt for road rager in Los Angeles driving a Tesla w/ multiple incidents of attacking people with a metal pipe (Video)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject: Hunt for road rager in Los Angeles driving a Tesla w/ multiple incidents of attacking people with a metal pipe (Video)

Quote:
Man with metal pipe in road-rage video on SoCal freeway involved in other incidents

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Less than a day after shocking dashcam footage showed an angry man with a metal pipe engage in a road-rage attack on a Southern California freeway, other drivers are detailing similar violent encounters with the same individual.

The footage aired Wednesday on Eyewitness News shows the man get out of a Tesla with a pipe in his hand and smash the side of the car behind him on the 2 Freeway.

Others are now reporting encounters with the same man in Atwater Village, Echo Park and Pasadena over recent months.

One woman says she encountered him at a storage facility in Atwater Village two months ago.

When she turned a corner, the man was there and he got out of his car, unprovoked, and started harassing her.

So she started recording.

In the video, he appears to be driving the same Tesla and dressed in similar clothing.

Afterward, she says she reported him to the storage facility management, then tried to move on with her day.

"I ended up leaving and at the red light he comes after me, still he comes after me and follows me out," she said.

In another encounter, he was seen reaching out from his own vehicle to hit another as he passed by on a Pasadena street.

Another video in Echo Park shows him getting out of the same charcoal Tesla with no rear plates on the 101 freeway and hitting the front of a car with a pipe.

After the most recent encounter on the 2 Freeway this week, the man whose vehicle was struck continued recording, and saw the man in the Tesla pull over and attack another driver.

That second driver told Eyewitness News she had honked at the driver in the Tesla on the freeway.

"All I did was, because he was taking forever to merge, so I just honked," she said.

The video shows her swerve to exit and he then jumps out of his car and runs toward her, before she is able to drive away. But not before he swung the pipe and damaged the side of her car.

"I honestly did feel like he was either gonna break my windows or pull me out," she said.

Now she has to deal not only with the trauma but with the damage to her car.

"This is my only vehicle. It took a long time to buy a new car, and a few years ago I bought a new car that was economical for me and I don't know what I'm gonna do. It's scary."

https://abc7.com/road-rage-man-with-pipe-tesla-assault/12695539/

Video:

Video:

Over 10 reported incidents now:
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:13 am    Post subject:

What a crazy idiot this guy is. I know crazy people have always been around but it seems to be getting worse. Or do we just see more because of the camera phones.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:37 pm    Post subject:

aprevo15 wrote:
What a crazy idiot this guy is. I know crazy people have always been around but it seems to be getting worse. Or do we just see more because of the camera phones.

Yeah, I'd say definitely more cameras now to catch these incidents
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:27 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:

Remember that period where there was a rash of random freeway shooting years ago?
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:53 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:

Remember that period where there was a rash of random freeway shooting years ago?

Yeah, and that shooting on the 55 where the little kid died
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:03 pm    Post subject:

I can't believe they have not caught this guy, they had all kinds of clear photos of his mug and car...

I keep Pepper Spray in my Center Console, but I not sure I would roll down my window to take a shot at a guy charging me with a pipe...
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:40 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
I can't believe they have not caught this guy, they had all kinds of clear photos of his mug and car...

I keep Pepper Spray in my Center Console, but I not sure I would roll down my window to take a shot at a guy charging me with a pipe...

I agree, very strange. He must have been covering his rear plate also or they would likely have him on an automated license plate camera.

The guy is obviously searching for issues with people intentionally, the road rage thing is just his excuse.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:50 pm    Post subject:

least violent Glendale male

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
XTC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Tesla driver seen on video attacking motorists with a pipe in at least two road-rage incidents in Los Angeles has been arrested
https://abc7.com/road-rage-southern-california-tesla-driver-suspect-arrest/12749617/
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:11 pm    Post subject:

^ thanks for the update

Here's that story from the link:

Quote:
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man suspected of being the Tesla driver involved in a series of road-rage attacks in Southern California has been arrested, authorities said Monday.

At least 10 people have come forward saying they've had frightening encounters with the man, in several cases capturing him on video smashing the sides of cars with a metal pipe.

A suspect linked to those attacks was arrested by California Highway Patrol officers at a carwash in Torrance Sunday afternoon and booked into LAPD's 77th jail.

He has been identified as 36-year-old Nathaniel Walter Radimak. He was booked for assault with a deadly weapon and on two outstanding warrants. Initial bail was listed at $5.175 million. His car, a 2022 Tesla Model X, was seized.

A car wash employee spoke with Eyewitness News and said he and his co-workers recognized Radimak immediately.

Quote:
The CHP says Sunday's arrest at this time was just for the Jan. 11 assault on the 2 Freeway. The investigation is continuing.

Quote:
Popular internet sleuth TizzyEnt began sharing Eyewitness News videos to his 5.3 million TikTok followers. The influencer said three people came forward with the suspect's name, which he passed along to police.

One of the suspect's attacks included punching a woman in the face and leaving her with a black eye in October 2021.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:18 am    Post subject:

Suspect in road-rage attacks has extensive criminal history, including threats and stalking

Most of his victims were women

Video:
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:21 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

I am as shocked as you are . . .
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:13 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Suspect in road-rage attacks has extensive criminal history, including threats and stalking

Video:

Of course, such a punk.

Guy needs more than just a short visit to the grey bar hotel.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:12 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Video:

Of course, such a punk.

Guy needs more than just a short visit to the grey bar hotel.

If he's given jail time I hope it's a penitentiary, prison-like setting and not a county jail. If he's housed in GP in a setting like those he'll get his comeuppance.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:37 am    Post subject:

So glad this coward was caught.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: