*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls (01/ 08/21 @ 7:00 pm PT) Gm# 10 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 1351

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:34 pm    Post subject:

SUNS lost too!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 2852

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
PASTOR RILEY wrote:
Notice kuzma is not getting minutes anymore


Wasnt in closing lineup which is smart

I hope he is dealt for a solid defensive big


Even without AD, we have better options than Kuz now (unlike last year).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 4333

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:36 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Annihilator wrote:
Lakers win!!


More good news.....

Warriors erased a 20-point deficit and beat the Clippers!


Wow. Man the Clippers are starting a trend where they can’t hold huge leads

Oubre a guy I wanted was the best player on the clippers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dcastillo
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2009
Posts: 1921

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Warriors went on an insane run to beat the Clips. They were down 22
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 7065

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Lakers win a close one 117-115

Bulls came to play shot 50%. 62 paint points.

Trez lbj ds and wes did well, tht and ac were solid off the bench

Kuz is not playing well. Period. Not sure what he adds anymore.

Team defense an enormous work in progress. They go from some possessions of terrific d, to spats of awful horrific d.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 13006
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Obviously no AD tonight but the biggest difference with our starters was Wes imo.

Much bigger impact than Orange hair Kuzma


Last edited by KingKobe20 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 32607

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Worthy just compared Harrell to Dennis Rodman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kobetan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 05 Sep 2020
Posts: 437

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject:

dcastillo wrote:
Warriors went on an insane run to beat the Clips. They were down 22


And ending up with a 10 point lead. Exceeding expectations!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kobetan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 05 Sep 2020
Posts: 437

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject:

dcastillo wrote:
Warriors went on an insane run to beat the Clips. They were down 22


And ending up with a 10 point lead. Exceeding expectations!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2002
Posts: 7157
Location: Lake Forest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Clips outscored 64-40 in the 2nd half.
_________________
PBO Magic - the gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 7065

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Our 2 major additions.. Trezz and Schroeder stepped up, Schroeder outplayed Coby White, Harrell is a beast.


More trezz tht ac...

Less kuz. Trade him for a big or draft considerations i just dont see what he brings anymore that others cant bring better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 19443

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:41 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
Thanks, Rob, for getting rid of McGee and Dwight. Dammit.


Yeah those 6/3 games by the both of them were better than having one of the best defensive centers in the league and a guy that can consistently get 20/10 off the bench and is in constant hustle mode.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
818fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 4493

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:41 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/TheEliteMedia_/status/1347780354145460228
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 7065

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:42 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Obviously no AD tonight but the biggest difference with our starters was Wes imo.

Much bigger impact than Orange hair Kuzma


Last night kuz was given huge 4th quarter minutes and it was their wirst quarter of the game

Tonight kuz minutes limited - lakers pull out the w
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 32607

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:42 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Our 2 major additions.. Trezz and Schroeder stepped up, Schroeder outplayed Coby White, Harrell is a beast.


More trezz tht ac...

Less kuz. Trade him for a big or draft considerations i just dont see what he brings anymore that others cant bring better.


Lakers can’t trade Kuzma this season, we will have to hope he steps up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
sonic the laker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Oct 2013
Posts: 931

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:43 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Lakers win a close one 117-115

Bulls came to play shot 50%. 62 paint points.

Trez lbj ds and wes did well, tht and ac were solid off the bench

Kuz is not playing well. Period. Not sure what he adds anymore.

Team defense an enormous work in progress. They go from some possessions of terrific d, to spats of awful horrific d.



I don't agree with the Kuz take. He was solid in this game. Taking only wide open shots, not forcing anything, moving the ball, and playing solid defense. He didn't make a great impression on the game, outside a couple of shots. But, he wasn't bad.

Schroder was really wonky for me. Made some timely shots, but killing it with the turnovers. He's needs to recover his form, from earlier in the season, hopefully.
_________________
ZOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 7065

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Maybe spurs give us aldridge in a package we send kuz?🤪
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 13300

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:44 pm    Post subject:

818fan wrote:
https://twitter.com/TheEliteMedia_/status/1347780354145460228


HOLY WOW a 26-4 run

GO WARRIORS

Can't believe I'm saying this but I miss (Pre-KD) them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 7065

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Lakers win a close one 117-115

Bulls came to play shot 50%. 62 paint points.

Trez lbj ds and wes did well, tht and ac were solid off the bench

Kuz is not playing well. Period. Not sure what he adds anymore.

Team defense an enormous work in progress. They go from some possessions of terrific d, to spats of awful horrific d.



I don't agree with the Kuz take. He was solid in this game. Taking only wide open shots, not forcing anything, moving the ball, and playing solid defense. He didn't make a great impression on the game, outside a couple of shots. But, he wasn't bad.

Schroder was really wonky for me. Made some timely shots, but killing it with the turnovers. He's needs to recover his form, from earlier in the season, hopefully.


I hope im wrong re kuz but im
Kinda sick of watching him play😑
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 13006
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Obviously no AD tonight but the biggest difference with our starters was Wes imo.

Much bigger impact than Orange hair Kuzma


Last night kuz was given huge 4th quarter minutes and it was their wirst quarter of the game

Tonight kuz minutes limited - lakers pull out the w


Yup totally agree with you.
I don’t know what his role with our team is going forward.

An you would think if he can’t figure it out in Year 4 this is who he’ll continue to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 7065

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Our 2 major additions.. Trezz and Schroeder stepped up, Schroeder outplayed Coby White, Harrell is a beast.


More trezz tht ac...

Less kuz. Trade him for a big or draft considerations i just dont see what he brings anymore that others cant bring better.


Lakers can’t trade Kuzma this season, we will have to hope he steps up.


😑
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 7065

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Next 2 games v rockets will give us an idea where we at btw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 13006
Location: L.A County, 26 miles away from Staples Center

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Maybe spurs give us aldridge in a package we send kuz?🤪


No way and if you thought our interior defense was bad now imagine with Lamarcus manning the paint with his 5 rebounds per game average 😂🤣😂
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
_#1_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Posts: 4000
Location: Next door to 24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:51 pm    Post subject:

"Struggling with some coverages"

Coaching staff not anymore happy with this defense then we are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker4lifer4real
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 15 Jul 2017
Posts: 739

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:55 pm    Post subject:

Turnovers (led by DS) and sloppy D in the 1st half made a close game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB