*** Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs (12/30/20 - 5:30 pm PT) Gm#5 ***
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:25 pm    Post subject: *** Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs (12/30/20 - 5:30 pm PT) Gm#5 ***

Los Angeles Lakers vs San Antonio Spurs
AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX | Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020 • 5:30 PM PT


* TEAM ROSTERS:(link)

* TEAM STATS
    San Antonio Spurs :

      FG: 46.8% | FT: 83% | 3PT: 36.6%

      RPG - 49.3 | APG - 30.0

    Los Angeles Lakers :

      FG: 51.6% | 3PT: 39.2% | FT: 76.9%

      RPG: 46.3 | APG: 26.8

* INJURY REPORT:
    San Antonio Spurs
    Q. Witherspoon, D. White - Out

    Los Angeles Lakers
    A. Caruso - Out
    L. James - Game Time Decision

* MEDIA
    NBA LG Pass, SPECSN
    WOAI/KXTNKSPN/KWKW


    Mamba Mentality Forever!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:27 pm    Post subject:

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 32603

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Let’s Go Lakers!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18564
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:05 pm    Post subject:

LET'S GO LAKERS!

NO SLEEP 'TIL #18!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 25815
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:29 pm    Post subject:

This is actually good. This would seem to indicate this is more of a he came in contact with someone/trace issue as opposed to him having contracted COVID himself.

AC WILL MISS SAN ANTONIO, MEMPHIS STATUS UNKNOWN

Per Trudell

Alex Caruso will miss both of the team’s games in San Antonio this week due to the NBA’s health and safety protocols.

We’ll get an update later this week about his status for the subsequent two games in Memphis.

https://twitter.com/lakersreporter/status/1344102849827852289?s=21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 31058
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:10 pm    Post subject:

It’s still hard for me to adjust to the idea that the Spurs are no longer an elite team.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 19471

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:31 pm    Post subject:

four in a row at SA and MEM? Be pissed off at that, Lakers! For making you do THAT bubble. That bubble makes the Orlando bubble look tame. San Antonio and Memphis? Cmon. Should be 4-0 sweep given those parameters.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
DLADI: I WOULD BUY THE NPZ POSTS BOOK!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 19471

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:32 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
It’s still hard for me to adjust to the idea that the Spurs are no longer an elite team.


They're gonna find it harder to slide their way into another Robbo and Timmy, that's for sure. Those types are gettin harder to find with each decade. It was PHX who most directly lost to SA in the Robbo sweepstakes. They recently got Ayton, but he's no Robbo. PHX lost both Alcindor and Robbo. Prolly woulda had at least 1 title in the bag if they got Lew. And if Robbo and Chuck played as teammates, maybe. I think Chuck was still dependent on the low block too much in 93-4-5 to give the bulk of it to Rob, however. He was moving to the perimeter even by 93, but his older form later in the decade was a perimeter chucker as a primary offensive tactic.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
DLADI: I WOULD BUY THE NPZ POSTS BOOK!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 31058
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:49 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
It’s still hard for me to adjust to the idea that the Spurs are no longer an elite team.


They're gonna find it harder to slide their way into another Robbo and Timmy, that's for sure. Those types are gettin harder to find with each decade. It was PHX who most directly lost to SA in the Robbo sweepstakes. They recently got Ayton, but he's no Robbo. PHX lost both Alcindor and Robbo. Prolly woulda had at least 1 title in the bag if they got Lew. And if Robbo and Chuck played as teammates, maybe. I think Chuck was still dependent on the low block too much in 93-4-5 to give the bulk of it to Rob, however. He was moving to the perimeter even by 93, but his older form later in the decade was a perimeter chucker as a primary offensive tactic.


At first I thought you meant Robot by Robbo.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 6459

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:43 am    Post subject:

Should be easy win?? No more excuses. Lets go Lakers!!
_________________
Welcome to the BronBrow Dynasty!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SPO200
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2018
Posts: 1222

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:20 am    Post subject:

We should win. 2-3 wouldn't look good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 13861

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject:

Tough matchup playing the disciplined Pop Spurs while this new Lakers team tries to figure things out.

Lakers should still win both games, but will probably split.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject:

The streak starts tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dmagic
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 27 Dec 2019
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:14 pm    Post subject:

lakers still getting used to their whole new look center position no more just throwing it up there to mcgee and dwight. which is a big change--i still got lakers--regardless of ad playing well or not look at the weapnons lebron has to work with. this team will gell . no need to force things with trez in my opinion or maybe its harder to fit him in naturally than they thought
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dmagic
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 27 Dec 2019
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject:

the way schroeder playing got ad like (bleep).llet me take MY TIME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 2272

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject:

Why aren't we playing with the KB patches this season? Was that only for last season?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 19471

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:24 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
It’s still hard for me to adjust to the idea that the Spurs are no longer an elite team.


They're gonna find it harder to slide their way into another Robbo and Timmy, that's for sure. Those types are gettin harder to find with each decade. It was PHX who most directly lost to SA in the Robbo sweepstakes. They recently got Ayton, but he's no Robbo. PHX lost both Alcindor and Robbo. Prolly woulda had at least 1 title in the bag if they got Lew. And if Robbo and Chuck played as teammates, maybe. I think Chuck was still dependent on the low block too much in 93-4-5 to give the bulk of it to Rob, however. He was moving to the perimeter even by 93, but his older form later in the decade was a perimeter chucker as a primary offensive tactic.


At first I thought you meant Robot by Robbo.


Well, the most famous robot ever IS Robby The Robot. Wiki it, dood.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
DLADI: I WOULD BUY THE NPZ POSTS BOOK!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:36 pm    Post subject:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEBRON JAMES!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ramirezmu8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 732
Location: LA County

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Aldridge out tonight. No reason for AD to (bleep) the bed again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject:

I'm expecting THT to score in double digits tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 6459

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject:

The beginning of a double digit win streak!! Lets go Lakers!
_________________
Welcome to the BronBrow Dynasty!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dcarter4kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Jul 2005
Posts: 16895

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Where are the best streaming links these days?
_________________
"He's a Zen master, so he can speak to you, and he doesn't need a microphone; you can hear him in your head, 'Ron, don't shoot, don't shoot.' Whatever, pow, three. I love the Zen, though."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 4333

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Kuz goes for 22 and we destroy sas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PenG_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Feb 2020
Posts: 2045

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:19 pm    Post subject:

Come on Rondo, hand KD a loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 25815
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:20 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEBRON JAMES!!!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB