** PRE-SEASON GAME 2 - LA Clippers vs LA Lakers - (12/13/20) **
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:22 pm    Post subject: ** PRE-SEASON GAME 2 - LA Clippers vs LA Lakers - (12/13/20) **

Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers
Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
Sunday, December 13th, 2020 5:30 PM PT


* Team Rosters(link)

* Preseason Postgame Notes - Lakers vs. Clippers (12/11/20)
https://www.nba.com/lakers/preseason-postgame-notes-lakers-vs-clippers-12/11/20

* Injuries:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=190455&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

* Media:
    TV - ESPN, SPECSNFSPT
    Radio - KSPN/KWKWKLAC



    KOBE FOREVER!!


Last edited by pio2u on Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 32603

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Let’s Go Lakers!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Megaton
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 21138

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Some more THT action!
_________________
KCP/Dennis Schroder
Wes Matthews/Alex Caruso/THT
Lebron James/Kyle Kuzma/Alfonzo McKinnie
Anthony Davis/Markieff Morris
Marc Gasol/Montrez Harrell

Time to repeat!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 25815
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:27 pm    Post subject:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 13299

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
Some more THT action!


YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18564
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:22 am    Post subject:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 17086

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:46 am    Post subject:

KUZMA 1ST OPTION TIME!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:48 am    Post subject:

LA Lakers vs. LA Clippers Prediction & Match Preview - Gm#2
December 13th, 2020 | NBA Preseason 2020-21


https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketball/la-clippers-la-lakers-prediction-match-preview-december-13th-2020-nba-preseason-2020-21


    ............ LET'S GO LAKERS!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 3457

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:10 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
KUZMA 1ST OPTION TIME!!!


Kuz & THT got about 37 minutes in the first game. Let's face it neither would have gotten that time if our big dogs played. I hope coach lets them have that same run today.

It's enjoyable watching them grow and us having a chance to win at the same time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Megaton
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 21138

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:09 am    Post subject:

Is it going to be the same lineup again?
_________________
KCP/Dennis Schroder
Wes Matthews/Alex Caruso/THT
Lebron James/Kyle Kuzma/Alfonzo McKinnie
Anthony Davis/Markieff Morris
Marc Gasol/Montrez Harrell

Time to repeat!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:56 am    Post subject:

Matthew Moreno @MMoreno1015
Quote:
Alex Caruso is ruled out because of a hip flexor strain. Lakers are hopeful he will return to practice Tuesday and play in two final preseason games.

Matthew Moreno
@MMoreno1015
Frank Vogel said Lakers are "still undecided" on who is playing and who will be held out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 17086

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject:

LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
governator wrote:
KUZMA 1ST OPTION TIME!!!


Kuz & THT got about 37 minutes in the first game. Let's face it neither would have gotten that time if our big dogs played. I hope coach lets them have that same run today.

It's enjoyable watching them grow and us having a chance to win at the same time.


Can’t wait for teams to find out Montrezl-Schroeder-THT-Kuz all can be 6th man
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 25815
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 pm    Post subject:

actually let me do this

TDRock wrote:
Per Trudell

LeBron James and Anthony Davis won’t play in tonight’s preseason game vs. the Clippers.

Wesley Matthews and Dennis Schroder are unlikely to play as well as Cacok and Antetokounmpo.

Starters: THT, KCP, Kuz, Morris and Gasol.

https://twitter.com/lakersreporter/status/1338271489804488705?s=21


Last edited by TDRock on Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2001
Posts: 3735

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:00 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
governator wrote:
KUZMA 1ST OPTION TIME!!!


Kuz & THT got about 37 minutes in the first game. Let's face it neither would have gotten that time if our big dogs played. I hope coach lets them have that same run today.

It's enjoyable watching them grow and us having a chance to win at the same time.


Can’t wait for teams to find out Montrezl-Schroeder-THT-Kuz all can be 6th man

I will be really surprised if I don't see THT have some struggles this game. The Clippers probably spent some time in the last two games talking about how to slow him down. It will be interesting to see what they try. It will also be interesting to see if THT has any answers to their response.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 2142

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject:

We will be very thin tonight. Feel like the majority of players will play 30+ mins.

Gasol-Harrell
Morris-Dudley
Kuzma
KCP
THT-Cook

8 man rotation? Not sure if McKinnie is ready to play. How about our Exhibit 10 guys?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 25815
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:48 pm    Post subject:

KBandKB wrote:
We will be very thin tonight. Feel like the majority of players will play 30+ mins.

Gasol-Harrell
Morris-Dudley
Kuzma
KCP
THT-Cook

8 man rotation? Not sure if McKinnie is ready to play. How about our Exhibit 10 guys?


To my knowledge as of today, McKinnie still has not reported for duty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 2142

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:53 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
We will be very thin tonight. Feel like the majority of players will play 30+ mins.

Gasol-Harrell
Morris-Dudley
Kuzma
KCP
THT-Cook

8 man rotation? Not sure if McKinnie is ready to play. How about our Exhibit 10 guys?


To my knowledge as of today, McKinnie still has not reported for duty.


If that’s the case, I think all 8 players need to play 30+ minutes in order to finish the game. Not sure why Cacok and Kostas are out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Apparently South Bay's Cacok, Kostas, THT, are going to get extensive playing time today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 25815
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:02 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Apparently South Bay's Cacok, Kostas, THT, are going to get extensive playing time today.


Actually no, see my post above. Vogel said that Cacok and Kostas are unlikely to play this game. Don’t know why.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief


Joined: 07 Sep 2001
Posts: 38023
Location: O.C.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Welp, I guess we can at least get a feel for some high post usage of Gasol in this one.

I expect things to be pretty ugly. Go get ‘em THT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 41987

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:05 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Apparently South Bay's Cacok, Kostas, THT, are going to get extensive playing time today.


Actually no, see my post above. Vogel said that Cacok and Kostas are unlikely to play this game. Don’t know why.


At least THT is playing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dcastillo
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2009
Posts: 1921

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject:

Man why are Cacock and Kostas not playing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 18536

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Playing with the bottom of the bench is probably the only time these games will be competitive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 25815
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:22 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Apparently South Bay's Cacok, Kostas, THT, are going to get extensive playing time today.


Actually no, see my post above. Vogel said that Cacok and Kostas are unlikely to play this game. Don’t know why.


At least THT is playing.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 18536

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:32 pm    Post subject:

Stu looks like a senior citizen version of punisher with that mask 😀
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB