Lakers/Crypto Child Ticket Policy

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LALdynasty!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:51 pm    Post subject: Lakers/Crypto Child Ticket Policy

Thinking of taking my 2.5 year old to a game this season. Crypto.com says children 3 and under don’t require a ticket, but that certain events may have other rules. Anyone know if the Lakers share the same policy as Crypto?
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Lakers/Crypto Child Ticket Policy

LALdynasty! wrote:
Thinking of taking my 2.5 year old to a game this season. Crypto.com says children 3 and under don’t require a ticket, but that certain events may have other rules. Anyone know if the Lakers share the same policy as Crypto?

I am a long-time season ticket holder, and I have seen many small children sitting on parent's laps, and not taking a seat. I didn't know the rules, but 3 sounds about right for what I've seen. I don't claim to know for sure, but I would bet that you'll be fine not getting an extra ticket. A child that small wouldn't be able to see much anyway, without being lifted.
LALdynasty!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:53 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the response, Rich.
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject:

can't speak of crypto/staples but CAN talk about having taken our toddler son to many Lakers games when they came up to the Oracle Arena in Oakland to play the warriors: never needed or was asked for a ticket for the child. The warrior fans and especially the arena staff were amazingly welcoming towards a toddler decked in a #8 jersey + gold shorts/ It did help that back then the dubs hadn't won squat in a long time/

Its an amazing experience: once they even took our son down to the floor and let him shoot FTs he could barely heave em above his height ..I did console him later by mentioning his FT % wasn't that far away from Shaq's. The best part: he'll be a laker fan for life: wherever he lives!

So, hope you do it.. again and again.. for soon your kid will be 3 ...
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:54 pm    Post subject:

Make sure it’s free, was the most expensive play date my son had
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: