Jared Dudley on the BS Podcast
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
l4kerz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject:

+ bump

Everyone should watch this on Youtube even though BS is getting clicks. Dudz had a lot of great stories about the season, bubble, and Laker's game plan during the playoffs. It's an hour long and I didn't find there to be a boring minute.
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:43 pm    Post subject:

l4kerz wrote:
+ bump

Everyone should watch this on Youtube even though BS is getting clicks. Dudz had a lot of great stories about the season, bubble, and Laker's game plan during the playoffs. It's an hour long and I didn't find there to be a boring minute.

Yes I was glued to it late last night. The info here is golden. Incredible insight you couldn’t get anywhere else.
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject:

l4kerz wrote:
+ bump

Definitely. That was a truly insightful look into the team, with countless stories you won't hear anywhere else. Dudz had zero filter, and it was a refreshing interview where literally anything was open for discussion.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:03 am    Post subject:

Holy Crap. I’ve only watched the YouTube version. I just listened to the podcast version last night and I am disgusted. After Dudley left, towards the end of the episode, they just completely trashed the Lakers. Both Simmons and Russilo. They trashed Mitch and Jim and Jeanie and Rob and Magic. They trashed the Kobe deal. They trashed the Dwight leaving. The way they handle Lamarcus Aldridge. They said how lucky we were to get Lebron (because we are in LA) and how we were lucky that AD signed with Klutch. They said we are lucky that people in the industry enjoy being seen and going to dinner with Jeanie Buss (which is a damn talent in my opinion). They gave the Lakers very little credit for winning the title, all after Dudley left. (bleep) them.
Travis Bickle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:08 am    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
Holy Crap. I’ve only watched the YouTube version. I just listened to the podcast version last night and I am disgusted. After Dudley left, towards the end of the episode, they just completely trashed the Lakers. Both Simmons and Russilo. They trashed Mitch and Jim and Jeanie and Rob and Magic. They trashed the Kobe deal. They trashed the Dwight leaving. The way they handle Lamarcus Aldridge. They said how lucky we were to get Lebron (because we are in LA) and how we were lucky that AD signed with Klutch. They said we are lucky that people in the industry enjoy being seen and going to dinner with Jeanie Buss (which is a damn talent in my opinion). They gave the Lakers very little credit for winning the title, all after Dudley left. (bleep) them.

Losers are always jealous of winners. Don't be mad. Laugh at them.
Smoothness101
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject:

Travis Bickle wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:

Losers are always jealous of winners. Don't be mad. Laugh at them.

hey i'd be sour too if the lakers only won 1 title in 30+ years.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Travis Bickle wrote:
https://youtu.be/lgoV5u2WWJs?t=148

This video makes me laugh so much.

I laughed. I wanted to relive that championship so I watched again from the beginning. That image of Kobe running down the court with his fist in the air, saving the ball right before it goes out of bounds. So iconic. I'm not crying.
Travis Bickle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:54 pm    Post subject:

There is a new BS podcast with Jackie MacMullan. I listened so everyone else don't have to. It's a total boston salty mess.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: