VANESSA BRYANT SUING SHEFIFF DEPARTMENT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:09 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

Man, during that period, I would go on Ogrish and watch all sorts of vile things...those pictures ended all that for me. Memories of it made me sick.

There's a site I can't recall that's worse than ogrish. Last time I saw a vid months ago, it was of some idiot at a train station. There was a full large crowd of soccer fans all of brown skin and black hair, so I assume it was of Mexican or C/S American origin. They must've been there to greet an arriving soccer team. Anyway, a fan to the very edge of the screen blew his hand off w/ an M80 or fireworks. It was utterly random. Then a cam shows him with his finger bones visible, uchh. It sheared off the middle of his hand in a diagonal and clean cut and flayed some of his flesh so you could see his exposed fingerbones and a guy in official garb walks up and puts a tourniquet on his arm and that was it. Only reaction to seeing that injury is "OOOH, my GEAAAAWD!..." with your hand on your forehead. Hopefully he survived, and he was damn lucky there was someone there w/ a tourniquet available, but he was walking all casually after his hand was destroyed. Don't play with explosives.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: