Audiophile/Hi-Fi Enthusiasts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cutheon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 9133
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:58 pm    Post subject:

JB, Wilt, I have a question. I own a pair of Bose - these ones. What "tier" would you place these, from an audio quality perspective? How much more would a higher tier of over the ear headphones cost me? Some of the one's Wilt posted look great - but is the jump in quality really worth the extra cost? I got my Bose as a gift, so I've never really had to spend too much money on headphones, but I've enjoyed these so much I wouldn't be opposed to dropping a few hundred on a nice set. Would use mostly for listening to music, business calls, and sports - no gaming. Eclectic music taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Triumph wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
@ Triumph - How does the R162 stack up to the Elac? I'm quite fond of Andrew Jones' gear.


I personally like ELAC better, but that is for my taste. Don't know which you'd prefer.

The R162 probably measures better than any of the sub $600 ELAC speakers besides the Debut Reference. It is very flat/neutral sound. The engineers trickled down some of the technology from the higher Revel line of speakers from Harmon into the R162. But for me personally, I thought the speaker sounded too dry. Again, I don't know what sound you'd prefer, that's just me.

Thankfully, Harman has a nice return policy for the R162, so if you don't like it, you can pretty easily return it (which is what I did).


I'm leaning on picking up the Wharfedale 220 you were looking at. I know it's crazy but aesthetics matter for me. That 220 is about as compact a speaker you can make for it's 5" driver. I might Amazon it to see if it'll work.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
JB, Wilt, I have a question. I own a pair of Bose - these ones. What "tier" would you place these, from an audio quality perspective? How much more would a higher tier of over the ear headphones cost me? Some of the one's Wilt posted look great - but is the jump in quality really worth the extra cost? I got my Bose as a gift, so I've never really had to spend too much money on headphones, but I've enjoyed these so much I wouldn't be opposed to dropping a few hundred on a nice set. Would use mostly for listening to music, business calls, and sports - no gaming. Eclectic music taste.


Not really a fan of bose but these in particular really surprised me. Compared to other Bluetooth headphones like the Sony WH series (probably the gold standard), it's right there. There's going to be an SQ sacrifice going Bluetooth compared to wired headphones. Plugging in my Sony's vs using the Bluetooth is night and day. Bluetooth is still great. You can love it and be none the wiser but once you plug it in, you'll go "oh, THAT'S what it should sound like". You can't beat the convenience of Bluetooth and I find myself using my bluetooth headphones 10x more than any other piece of audio gear I own.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Triumph
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 2825
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:15 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Triumph wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
@ Triumph - How does the R162 stack up to the Elac? I'm quite fond of Andrew Jones' gear.


I personally like ELAC better, but that is for my taste. Don't know which you'd prefer.

The R162 probably measures better than any of the sub $600 ELAC speakers besides the Debut Reference. It is very flat/neutral sound. The engineers trickled down some of the technology from the higher Revel line of speakers from Harmon into the R162. But for me personally, I thought the speaker sounded too dry. Again, I don't know what sound you'd prefer, that's just me.

Thankfully, Harman has a nice return policy for the R162, so if you don't like it, you can pretty easily return it (which is what I did).


I'm leaning on picking up the Wharfedale 220 you were looking at. I know it's crazy but aesthetics matter for me. That 220 is about as compact a speaker you can make for it's 5" driver. I might Amazon it to see if it'll work.


Oh OK. Never heard the 220, but I have the 225, which is the 6.5 inch driver version of the line. I really enjoy them. Now, they are not going to wow you with speed and detail, but the midrange is really sweet and warm. It is not what I would consider a highly resolving speaker, but a musical one that sounds smooth and fatigue-free. And it does look nice in rosewood or walnut finish.

If you are really into looks, I highly recommend the Wharfedale Denton 80th, which you can buy through Music Direct (or through MD on Amazon). It's at the top of your budget, but I do not think there is another $500 (or even up to $800) speaker with this type of build quality (gorgeous real veneer wood finish and tweed vintage style grilles).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor


Joined: 29 Dec 2002
Posts: 11961

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:29 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
JB, Wilt, I have a question. I own a pair of Bose - these ones. What "tier" would you place these, from an audio quality perspective? How much more would a higher tier of over the ear headphones cost me? Some of the one's Wilt posted look great - but is the jump in quality really worth the extra cost? I got my Bose as a gift, so I've never really had to spend too much money on headphones, but I've enjoyed these so much I wouldn't be opposed to dropping a few hundred on a nice set. Would use mostly for listening to music, business calls, and sports - no gaming. Eclectic music taste.


If you want to have wired headphones, you have to consider open vs closed. If it's open (meaning that they leak sound both ways), there are countless great headphones between $100 and $400. Any Sennheiser in that range is good. You can't go wrong. AKG also makes some great, affordable headphones. In the sound department, they will outperform the Bose easily.

If it's a closed headphone you want, the most popular by far is the Audiotechnica M50x. That one is just above $100. I've owned one before but ended up selling it because I prefer open headphones. Drop.com also has the Meze 99, which is made out of wood. Great reviews and it looks cool. It's $200.

If you prefer the practicality of bluetooth, Drop has their new Panda headphone. It's the first serious attempt at making bluetooth headphones sound good. And based on the reviews, people like it. But their next shipment is in November. They're $400 and are packed with technology.
_________________
¡Hala Madrid!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 9133
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:31 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen (pun intended)! Got a few options now, should be fun engaging in some good ol' fashioned american retail therapy later
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor


Joined: 29 Dec 2002
Posts: 11961

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen (pun intended)! Got a few options now, should be fun engaging in some good ol' fashioned american retail therapy later


If you are willing to spend $400 on something that sounds good and is practical, I'd pre-order the Panda on Drop.com. https://drop.com/buy/drop-wireless-headphones#overview You will have to wait a while for the next drop, but it's probably going to be worth it. I'm thinking about ordering a pair myself.
_________________
¡Hala Madrid!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen (pun intended)! Got a few options now, should be fun engaging in some good ol' fashioned american retail therapy later


If you are willing to spend $400 on something that sounds good and is practical, I'd pre-order the Panda on Drop.com. https://drop.com/buy/drop-wireless-headphones#overview You will have to wait a while for the next drop, but it's probably going to be worth it. I'm thinking about ordering a pair myself.


Oh that's interesting. I have an Audeze Mobius headset for gaming. Off to head-fi.org to do some research. The Audeze are great but the build quality feels cheap and battery life kind of sucks in today's market.


*edit* No way...these are essentially bluetooth Oppo PM3's? Time to start scouring ebay.

I've never preordered from Drop, can we get a refund if we change our mind before it ships?
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Triumph
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 2825
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:20 am    Post subject:

Someone in Cerritos is selling their KEF LS50's on craigslist for $700, which is a good price for a former Stereophile class A product. If you can deal them down to $650 or so, would be outstanding for the money.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ele/d/cerritos-kef-ls50-speakers/7190996274.html

Retail is $1299
https://www.amazon.com/KEF-LS50-Mini-Monitor-Gloss/dp/B00EPDMDZ8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=kef+ls50&qid=1599812488&sr=8-1

Can't think of another speaker as transparent/highly resolving as this for the money.

I love mine for vocals and acoustic music. Outstanding 3D holographic imaging due to the coaxial/concentric driver.

Work best in a small room in a desktop or nearfield setup, but if you pair it with a nice sub (or two ), can work in medium sized rooms as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:18 am    Post subject:

Triumph wrote:
Someone in Cerritos is selling their KEF LS50's on craigslist for $700, which is a good price for a former Stereophile class A product. If you can deal them down to $650 or so, would be outstanding for the money.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ele/d/cerritos-kef-ls50-speakers/7190996274.html

Retail is $1299
https://www.amazon.com/KEF-LS50-Mini-Monitor-Gloss/dp/B00EPDMDZ8/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=kef+ls50&qid=1599812488&sr=8-1

Can't think of another speaker as transparent/highly resolving as this for the money.

I love mine for vocals and acoustic music. Outstanding 3D holographic imaging due to the coaxial/concentric driver.

Work best in a small room in a desktop or nearfield setup, but if you pair it with a nice sub (or two ), can work in medium sized rooms as well.


Damn he's 10 minutes from me...
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff


Joined: 11 Aug 2002
Posts: 10696

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:43 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
True. There's a store I used to frequent called the Digital Ear in Tustin in the 90s.


I remember them..... If I'm not mixing-up memories, I got a little pair of Magnepans from them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Triumph
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 2825
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject:

panamaniac wrote:
Speakers: 2x Klipsch R-15PM speakers, which I got bundled alongside a Pro-ject turntable on a nice deal.

Subs: 1x Klipsch Reference R-10SW (300w)

I use this mainly for my LP listening. Speakers have a Bluetooth option, so I can also play my phone or computer through them. Have had this setup for a few years, and I think it sounds killer.

I’ve purchased many headphones and earbuds over the years, in search of the perfect one. Lately I’ve settled on my Grado prestige series, which are crisp and dynamic and not too bass heavy. Last Christmas I added the Reference series to the collection, which sounds flatter and less dynamic which I need for mixing/mastering. Sometimes those overly explosive headphones will trick into thinking your mix is slammin’, when it’s really just the headphones.


Nice gear.

I've had Klipsch speakers a couple times, most recently the 2019 CNET (Steve Guttenberg Audiophiliac) Speaker of the Year - Klipsch RP-600M. They were so fun to listen to. Superb dynamics for rock music.

I also used to have a couple Grado/Allesandro headphones (SR-60, MS-1, HF-1) back in the day. I enjoyed them for rock music as well. They are kind of like the Klipsch of headphones I suppose. Unfortunately, I could not wear Grados for lengthy listening periods because my ears would inevitably get sore from the supraaural pads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Steve
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 20 Oct 2003
Posts: 326

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:50 am    Post subject:

I just finished having installed all McIntosh seperates and speakers.

MC312 amp
C2600 preamp
MP1100 phono preamp
MT5 phono
MHA150 headphone amp
XR50 speakers
MHP1000 headphones

It sounds incredible!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
panamaniac
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 9579
Location: PTY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Triumph wrote:
panamaniac wrote:
Speakers: 2x Klipsch R-15PM speakers, which I got bundled alongside a Pro-ject turntable on a nice deal.

Subs: 1x Klipsch Reference R-10SW (300w)

I use this mainly for my LP listening. Speakers have a Bluetooth option, so I can also play my phone or computer through them. Have had this setup for a few years, and I think it sounds killer.

I’ve purchased many headphones and earbuds over the years, in search of the perfect one. Lately I’ve settled on my Grado prestige series, which are crisp and dynamic and not too bass heavy. Last Christmas I added the Reference series to the collection, which sounds flatter and less dynamic which I need for mixing/mastering. Sometimes those overly explosive headphones will trick into thinking your mix is slammin’, when it’s really just the headphones.


Nice gear.

I've had Klipsch speakers a couple times, most recently the 2019 CNET (Steve Guttenberg Audiophiliac) Speaker of the Year - Klipsch RP-600M. They were so fun to listen to. Superb dynamics for rock music.

I also used to have a couple Grado/Allesandro headphones (SR-60, MS-1, HF-1) back in the day. I enjoyed them for rock music as well. They are kind of like the Klipsch of headphones I suppose. Unfortunately, I could not wear Grados for lengthy listening periods because my ears would inevitably get sore from the supraaural pads.


I love them. I also love the simplicity of two speakers plus a sub. Got turned on to Klipsch products after hearing about them on a podcast, Let There Be Talk (from Dean Delray).

Also looking to upgrade my turntable soon. As well as getting a pair of monitors for mixing. Currently looking at the KRK Rokit set, they seem competitively priced and have great reviews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Steve wrote:
I just finished having installed all McIntosh seperates and speakers.

MC312 amp
C2600 preamp
MP1100 phono preamp
MT5 phono
MHA150 headphone amp
XR50 speakers
MHP1000 headphones

It sounds incredible!


Holy (bleep)...

That's like a 50K setup no? Yep, definitely levels to this lol
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 1704
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:59 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
This is HI FI...HIGH Fidelity, and what that means is it's the HIGHEST..QUALITY...fidelity of any system out there... Hi Fi, that's two very important things to have in a system.

--Don Cheadle re: def of hi fi, Boogie Nights


Is this with or without the TK-421 modification? Cuz they do that in-store.


Boogie Nights - "High Fidelity"
_________________
Lakers & Dodgers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Triumph
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 2825
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Any of you guys have personal recommendations for test tracks or anything you feel demonstrates the highlights of your system?

Or just any album or song recommendations that you just think sound great on your system would be cool.

I remember when I was still going through a merry-go-round of different speakers. The moment I knew I would keep the KEF LS50's is when I put on Fiona Apple's "The First Taste" (off her debut Tidal). I immediately realized the LS50's were better than anything else I had had when it came to resolution. The beginning of the track is very sparse with Apple's close mic'ed vocals and a couple of piano notes. On any speaker, you can hear her taking breaths and the sound of her lips opening. But on the LS50's you can hear even more details like the sounds of her tongue hitting her teeth way more clearly. It was a "wow" moment for me.

I typically care more about a gear's ability to sound natural or musical, but this amount of detail was really cool to hear. And I think if you pair the LS50's with the right upstream components, it can sound pretty natural and not overly bright, which is what many people complain about with these speakers. I don't have that issue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 1704
Location: San Diego

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:39 pm    Post subject:

Get ahold of a FLAC file of NWA's "Dope Man"...to hear (and feel) what great bass and audio engineering sound like (on a rap song).


_________________
Lakers & Dodgers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:56 pm    Post subject:

Triumph wrote:
Any of you guys have personal recommendations for test tracks or anything you feel demonstrates the highlights of your system?

Or just any album or song recommendations that you just think sound great on your system would be cool.

I remember when I was still going through a merry-go-round of different speakers. The moment I knew I would keep the KEF LS50's is when I put on Fiona Apple's "The First Taste" (off her debut Tidal). I immediately realized the LS50's were better than anything else I had had when it came to resolution. The beginning of the track is very sparse with Apple's close mic'ed vocals and a couple of piano notes. On any speaker, you can hear her taking breaths and the sound of her lips opening. But on the LS50's you can hear even more details like the sounds of her tongue hitting her teeth way more clearly. It was a "wow" moment for me.

I typically care more about a gear's ability to sound natural or musical, but this amount of detail was really cool to hear. And I think if you pair the LS50's with the right upstream components, it can sound pretty natural and not overly bright, which is what many people complain about with these speakers. I don't have that issue.


Last of the Mohicans soundtrack is amazing.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff


Joined: 11 Aug 2002
Posts: 10696

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:20 am    Post subject:

I have a Stereophile test CD kicking around somewhere...

Back in the day Flim & the BBs was always great to test with (all but vocals, anyway).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 10858
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 pm    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
True. There's a store I used to frequent called the Digital Ear in Tustin in the 90s.


I remember them..... If I'm not mixing-up memories, I got a little pair of Magnepans from them.


And I got my Velodyne Sub woofer from them years ago...
_________________
“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 10858
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Not nearly into the high end stuff you guys are talking, I was always happy with my Yamaha separates and NHT Speakers. It freed up enough money to amass about 5,000 records and CD's...

And I was really surprised no one mentioned B&W Speakers, man I love that brand, even the lower level ones sounded great to me, and I'd love me some a pair of the $60,000 Nautilus speakers...
_________________
“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:17 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Not nearly into the high end stuff you guys are talking, I was always happy with my Yamaha separates and NHT Speakers. It freed up enough money to amass about 5,000 records and CD's...

And I was really surprised no one mentioned B&W Speakers, man I love that brand, even the lower level ones sounded great to me, and I'd love me some a pair of the $60,000 Nautilus speakers...


NHT's are legit.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26983

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Any audiophile live in a townhouse? What are you guys doing to soundproof your place? It's an issue I'm going to have to deal with in the near future.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Triumph
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 2825
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:22 am    Post subject:

Update: I have a problem.

Over the past two weeks, I have purchased a new set of speakers and a new integrated amplifier.

So this means the following items will most likely be up for sale soon if anyone happens to be interested.

1) Parasound HCA-1500A Power Amplifier - $450
https://parasound.com/vintage/hca1500a.php

This is a John Curl design featuring high bias Class A/B power. This beast weighs 40 pounds with a huge toroidal transformer and can drive 205 Watts into 8 ohms and 315 Watts into 4 ohms. Basically you can power most any loudspeaker on the market with this. Really big, muscular sounding amplifier.

2) Parasound New Classic Model 275 Power Amplifier - $275
Review:
https://youtu.be/vcj1WyapuuI

This is a really nice Class A/B amplifier from their New Classic line, which is aimed at getting a lot of bang for the buck. I initially thought I would sell this as soon as I got the HCA-1500A, but it provided a different flavor of sound that was still worth keeping around. It is very neutral sounding compared to the big dynamic sound of the HCA-1500A.

3) Meridian 565 Digital Processor/Pre-amplifier with Z3 Card update. - $250
User reviews:
http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/a-v-preamplifier/meridian/565.html

This is a digital surround processor, which works great, but it works even better as a 2-channel preamp/DAC feeding a power amp for music listening. The DAC chip used in this from Crystal Semiconductor was developed in conjunction with Meridian. If you have any experience with Meridian gear, you know their house sound is refined and smooth. This piece is no different. Also features Meridian's optional Tri-Field mode, which can convert two-channel signals to play through the main L/R channels + the center channel. Really cool way to listen to music if you have a 5.1/7.1 setup.

4) IotaVX SA3 Integrated Amplifier - $425
Reviews: https://youtu.be/pcrxet8wiLw
https://youtu.be/mOPetWUnJ40

This amplifier is one of the best values in hi-fi available today. Even at it's retail price (~$550+ shipped to the US from the UK) it is a bargain. Really clean/neutral sounding amplifier that pairs well with a wide variety of loudspeakers because it is so even-keeled in presentation.

5) Stax SR-Lambda Electrostatic Headphones with SRD-6 Adaptor - $250
Review: https://www.headfonia.com/sr-lambda-review/

These headphones are in very good shape considering they are from the 80's. If you've never heard electrostats before, these are a good example of the classic Stax house sound without having to pay a small fortune for their current line.

It's possible I will also sell the KEF LS50 and Wharfedale Diamond 225 speakers, but I need some more time to evaluate them compared to my new Quad S2 speakers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB