+++ Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings (08/13/20) Seeding Gm#8 / Gm#71+++
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 42098

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject: +++ Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings (08/13/20) Seeding Gm#8 / Gm#71+++

Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings
Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020 • 10:30 AM PT • WWOS • Orlando, FL

TEAM ROSTERS(link)

INJURY REPORT
    Sacramento Kings
    M. Bagley - Out

    Los Angeles Lakers
    R. Rondo, A. Caruso, KCP - Out

MEDIA
     ESPN, NBCSCA, SPECSN
    KHTK Sports 1140 AM

* KB & GG .... Rest in Power!
    LET’S GO LAKERS!!

      >>>>>>>>>>> Black Lives Matter!!!


Last edited by pio2u on Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18585
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject:

LET'S GO LAKERS!

#17 FOR KOBE


Our starters should only play the first half or so
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 42098

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
LET'S GO LAKERS!

#17 FOR KOBE


Our starters should only play the first half or so
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 31124
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:24 am    Post subject:

Does this game matter at all?
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18585
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:31 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Does this game matter at all?


Nope

We have the #1 locked and the Kings are already eliminated
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SPO200
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2018
Posts: 1236

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:34 am    Post subject:

If we lose and Raptors win their 2 games we would get the 28th pick instead of the 29th
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 32655

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:45 am    Post subject:

Let’s Go Lakers!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 4746

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:47 am    Post subject:

A good show case game for Sacramento to get a closer look at Kuzma, THT and Green.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 31124
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:50 am    Post subject:

SPO200 wrote:
If we lose and Raptors win their 2 games we would get the 28th pick instead of the 29th


Time to
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
MookieBetts50
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 22 Jul 2020
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:31 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
SPO200 wrote:
If we lose and Raptors win their 2 games we would get the 28th pick instead of the 29th


Time to


Even with all the advanced scouting taking a hit and unknowns this year, you can definitely find a steal in the late first round but yeah moving a spot up wont hurt!.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BandwagonLBJhopper
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 07 Feb 2020
Posts: 547

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:39 am    Post subject:

Sit everybody, I'd even sit Green now that he made a few shots. Keep him in the right frame of mind.

I'd play JR heavy minutes, THT, Cacock, Cook, Dudley, Giannis brother, I wouldn't risk any rotation players including Dion but I'd bet Dion will want to play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 14013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:47 am    Post subject:

BandwagonLBJhopper wrote:
Sit everybody, I'd even sit Green now that he made a few shots. Keep him in the right frame of mind.

I'd play JR heavy minutes, THT, Cacock, Cook, Dudley, Giannis brother, I wouldn't risk any rotation players including Dion but I'd bet Dion will want to play.


This is where I am at as well.

JR, THT, Cacock, Kostas, Dudley, Cook.

Waiters maybe just to keep his rhythm, but this is a meaningless game and I wouldn’t play any of the main playoff rotation guys. Maybe JaVale just to work on some things.

Got to be cautious, meaningless game against a checked out team.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 10371

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:12 am    Post subject:

MookieBetts50 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
SPO200 wrote:
If we lose and Raptors win their 2 games we would get the 28th pick instead of the 29th


Time to


Even with all the advanced scouting taking a hit and unknowns this year, you can definitely find a steal in the late first round but yeah moving a spot up wont hurt!.


We don’t hit homeruns late In the draft, but we alway are rounding 2nd. Maybe we’re due for a Siakam or a Draymond. That or draft another Anthony Brown. 😝 We are overdue on those too.
_________________
“You have to dance beautifully in the box that you are comfortable dancing in.” - Kobe Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 42098

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:38 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
BandwagonLBJhopper wrote:
Sit everybody, I'd even sit Green now that he made a few shots. Keep him in the right frame of mind.

I'd play JR heavy minutes, THT, Cacock, Cook, Dudley, Giannis brother, I wouldn't risk any rotation players including Dion but I'd bet Dion will want to play.


This is where I am at as well.

JR, THT, Cacock, Kostas, Dudley, Cook.

Waiters maybe just to keep his rhythm, but this is a meaningless game and I wouldn’t play any of the main playoff rotation guys. Maybe JaVale just to work on some things.

Got to be cautious, meaningless game against a checked out team.



South Bay Lakers reporting for duty!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 42098

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject:

scoobs wrote:
A good show case game for Sacramento to get a closer look at Kuzma, THT and Green.


cold-blooded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 42098

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Injury Update:

Lakers

Caruso, KCP - out

A. Davis - questionable

L. James (groin) is probable against the Kings.

Kings

K. Bazemore, R. Holmes - out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Posts: 10751

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:28 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
SPO200 wrote:
If we lose and Raptors win their 2 games we would get the 28th pick instead of the 29th


Time to



_________________
one dog goes that way the other dog goes the other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Oct 2001
Posts: 45234

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Last one before the playoffs for us right?

Must win LOL
_________________
Love, Laker Lanny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersDouche
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jun 2020
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Sacramento doesn't give a (bleep) about this game. They will be going through the motions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 2769

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:07 am    Post subject:

Go Lakers!
_________________
💜💛 🏆

🔙 🕑 🔙
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 47630

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Frank Vogel says AD, KCP, Caruso and Kuzma are all out today. LeBron will play the first half. He’s starting Green, McGee, THT and Morris alongside James.

_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18585
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:56 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Quote:
Frank Vogel says AD, KCP, Caruso and Kuzma are all out today. LeBron will play the first half. He’s starting Green, McGee, THT and Morris alongside James.


Good call
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SPO200
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2018
Posts: 1236

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:04 am    Post subject:

Good, LeBron needs to play some minutes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 32655

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:29 am    Post subject:

Glad.. Vogel is giving THT a opportunity to start, we need to see what he has, I don’t think he’s ready yet but he has definitely shown some good things in the bubble.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 26104
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:30 am    Post subject:

I’m supposed to be a virtual fan for this game but I...yeah...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB