2020 NBA Season Restart /NON LAKER RESTART GAMES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 274, 275, 276  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MookieBetts50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Ariza please don't opt in.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:01 pm    Post subject:

MookieBetts50 wrote:

He can't
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Ksig wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Ksig wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
By the way, who was saying that Portland would crush the Lakers? Idiots!
Yes, Blazers are good, Dame is great but they aren’t all that. Good team, better than 8, certainly but I don’t see them crushing the Lakers like some have said.

I think y'all are crazy if you don't think Portland has a good chance against us. They literally have a steph curry on steroids right now who is capable of making more 3's than our entire team some nights.

Only thing is blazers don't have Klay, KD, Iggy or Dray

Nice try tough

Nice try? What am i trying? I just have real concerns about our pedestrian offense (namely shooting) matching up with a blazers team that is one of the best shooting teams in the nba.

Bron is going to abuse Dame on every possession by putting him in P&R. Who is defending LeBron on the blazers?

Big Facts!

But let’s also revisit, who the F#$% is going to guard AD??!?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j1LEzq2raZI

What Dame is doing is World Class amazing no doubt but some people are getting ahead of themselves and forgetting what we have as well.

I’m also predicting Rondo will be back in time for the playoffs as his 4 day quarantine started today. No clue on his hand status but just a feeling I got.
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Portland is a problem. Dame gonna average 50
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject:

calistrtballr wrote:

And still lose in 5
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:09 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
MookieBetts50 wrote:

He can't

Yep rosters are finalized but if he came so what.

This ain’t 2009.

Washed
chrisca91
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:
Lebron just broke his wrist again from punching the wall probs.

Dame is gonna average 60 against us lmfao

GTFOH!

The only team people talk that crap about is the Lakers. No one is complaining about Portland beating a rag tag Suicide Squad Brooklyn team with no KD, Kyrie, Deandre, and Spence. Lebron ain’t scared. Dame is lucky that Rondo and Avery aren’t playing. Dame is about to get run over on defense.

Don’t waste any energy on this dude Bro.
Checked his post history awhile back and I’m convinced he’s a troll account and a certified Toronto Raptors/Super Canada fan.

-He’s literally posted that Canadians are smarter than all Americans in the Covid 19 thread.

-All his game thread posts are straight up bashing the Lakers at any chance he gets. While admitting he’s proud he makes the QFOS every game.

Not that I’m against being objective towards our Lakers when the going gets tough but this guy couldn’t be anymore obvious with his direction.
Check his post history there is nothing positive.

Don’t get fooled when he says “We” , “US”, or “Our Squad” in some of his posts. He ain’t no real Lakers fan

i'm just a realist. i hope i'm wrong
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject:

calistrtballr wrote:

Cool beans!

What’s Cj with his nagging broken back, Nurk, Trent, and Melo gonna bring?
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:11 pm    Post subject:

chrisca91 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:

GTFOH!

The only team people talk that crap about is the Lakers. No one is complaining about Portland beating a rag tag Suicide Squad Brooklyn team with no KD, Kyrie, Deandre, and Spence. Lebron ain’t scared. Dame is lucky that Rondo and Avery aren’t playing. Dame is about to get run over on defense.

Checked his post history awhile back and I’m convinced he’s a troll account and a certified Toronto Raptors/Super Canada fan.

-He’s literally posted that Canadians are smarter than all Americans in the Covid 19 thread.

-All his game thread posts are straight up bashing the Lakers at any chance he gets. While admitting he’s proud he makes the QFOS every game.

Not that I’m against being objective towards our Lakers when the going gets tough but this guy couldn’t be anymore obvious with his direction.

Don’t get fooled when he says “We” , “US”, or “Our Squad” in some of his posts. He ain’t no real Lakers fan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:11 pm    Post subject:

chrisca91 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:

GTFOH!

😂😂😂

Realistic would know better, a troll wouldn't
chrisca91
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:13 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:

GTFOH!

TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
calistrtballr wrote:

Cool beans!

They’ve actually all been playing well. (CJs been up and down but he’s injured). But that said we still got this. Even if they are a tough out for us, they’re still an Out, I believe. Assuming were even playing them right because Memphis could win the play in and then that’s a whole other ball game literally.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
MookieBetts50 wrote:

He can't

Yep rosters are finalized but if he came so what.

This ain’t 2009.

Washed

Yea if you watched Trevor over the past few years you can tell he lost it. Getting paid on his past accomplishments. Still better for the Lakers. Ariza would have been the one person you could have even thought of throwing at Lebron. Now they have nobody for that match up.

Last edited by eureca on Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject:

chrisca91 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:

GTFOH!

Wtf did I just watched.

Anyways thanks for the laugh but yeah still exposed your trollathon bro
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:19 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
chrisca91 wrote:

GTFOH!

Wtf did I just watched.

Anyways thanks for the laugh but yeah still exposed your trollathon bro

Maybe a really bad Canadian humor I guess
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:21 pm    Post subject:

I think we should box and 1 Dame like how Raptors did it last year vs. Warriors in the Finals

KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
calistrtballr wrote:

Cool beans!

They’ve actually all been playing well. (CJs been up and down but he’s injured). But that said we still got this. Even if they are a tough out for us, they’re still an Out, I believe. Assuming were even playing them right because Memphis could win the play in and then that’s a whole other ball game literally.

If I’m in Vegas and I’m betting without a spread and strictly who wins or losses, I think it’s safe for all of us to think Damian and the Portland Lillards are going to beat the brakes off Memphis.

Memphis definitely can get hot and they seem to put more defensive effort than Portland (not saying much) as Brooks, Clarke, and Valincuinas are going to have to play their asses off.

Should be a fun game to watch
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject:

I would feel better if AB was on the roster to tire Lillard, but Lakers have no excuse. They should wrap it up in max 6 games.

The defense has to be a few levels better than it was for the 8 seeding games. Caruso and KCP are going to have to replicate some of AB’s defense “Avery challenge.”
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject:

The law of averages will have to eventually play out for Dame where at least once very soon he will need to have a poor shooting night. Here's to hoping Grizzlies win the first game at the very least to tire out Dame by the time he gets to us.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
I would feel better if AB was on the roster to tire Lillard, but Lakers have no excuse. They should wrap it up in max 6 games.

The defense has to be a few levels better than it was for the 8 seeding games. Caruso and KCP are going to have to replicate some of AB’s defense “Avery challenge.”

I love what Avery brought for us this season but let’s not think by any means he was able to contain Dame at any point during this season.

From here on out Dame is going to drop big numbers every night it’s what we do defensively to the other Blazers.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:35 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

I love what Avery brought for us this season but let’s not think by any means he was able to contain Dame at any point during this season.

From here on out Dame is going to drop big numbers every night it’s what we do defensively to the other Blazers.

I believe Dame averaged 36 points over the 3 matchups and I think AB was out for one of them.

For sure AB can’t stop Dame, no one can. He just would make him work very hard for his points and that imo makes a difference.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:37 pm    Post subject:

KBandKB wrote:
The law of averages will have to eventually play out for Dame where at least once very soon he will need to have a poor shooting night. Here's to hoping Grizzlies win the first game at the very least to tire out Dame by the time he gets to us.

It’s not winner takes all?

Like a Game 7?
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:39 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

I believe Dame averaged 36 points over the 3 matchups and I think AB was out for one of them.

For sure AB can’t stop Dame, no one can. He just would make him work very hard for his points and that imo makes a difference.

Definitely. I have no doubts in my mind Avery would of been a positive to have here in the bubble. Hoping Playoff Rondo can make a return as I’m curious why nothing has been reported on his injury status
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:39 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
KBandKB wrote:

It’s not winner takes all?

Like a Game 7?

No the 8th seed has an advantage. Grizzlies lost that advantage by dropping to 9th. Grizz have to beat Blazers twice to advance. Blazers have to beat them once. GG Memphis
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Definitely. I have no doubts in my mind Avery would of been a positive to have here in the bubble. Hoping Playoff Rondo can make a return as I’m curious why nothing has been reported on his injury status

Latest is Rondo is back in bubble and is under quarantine.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 274, 275, 276  Next
Page 35 of 276
Jump to: