NBA Season COVID-19 Thread (**No politics or racial/ethnic remarks or personal insults**)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 128, 129, 130  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:17 am    Post subject:

All_Star_Laker wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
We should locked down anyone over 70 besides that, the stats just don't justify shutting down the economy.

More people will die because of car accidents, over a million die every year, does that mean we should ban driving.

6.3 deaths per million in the world (usa is at 16) and 50k total deaths is just not that scary.

I'm a stats guy and I'm going to need some with a hard science background to explain why they think we are all going to die; to justify the reaction to a virus that's not killing that many people. Because the stats are telling me this is nothing.

Honestly the stats just don't back the way everyone is treating it and its starting to freak me out. I'm seriously asking myself what I'm not understanding and what I'm not seeing that everyone else is seeing?

Careful. Don’t confound death rate with need for ICU.

Lots of intubated people who are younger than 70. If you don’t do social distancing the number of people will multiply, you run out of vents (and ICU rooms, ICU nurses, ICU doctors etc), and then those younger people die due to lack of intensive care.

what would you say is % of people under 50 needing icu?
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:48 am    Post subject:

To the people doubting the merits of suppression.
This is a Reuters article from March 13th about UK's "Keep Calm and Carry On":
Quote:
Keep calm and carry on: what is the logic behind Britain's coronavirus bet?

https://tinyurl.com/vul9pxa

The past 2 days UK has recorded 500 deaths a day back to back. And this is after the Prime Minister got COVID and they switched course March 23rd and banned public gatherings.

When it comes to pandemics. A teaspoon of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Quote:

The past 2 days UK has recorded 500 deaths a day back to back. And this is after the Prime Minister got COVID and they switched course March 23rd and banned public gatherings.

lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject:

As this point I don’t care about overreaction. This way too much uncertainty in the data to know what is really going on

But I tell you it’s tough. The Health Center I work for has to send quite a few workers home because the state department is putting requirements like having all workers check their temperatures twice a day. Okay no big deal but a medical assistant has to check it and it’s need to be recorded to ensure compliance.

The issue is between each worker you need to wipe down the thermometer with alcohol. And you need to change gloves between each worker. And personal protective equipment like this is in short supply so we don’t want to use it up.

So as a result the company wants to send everyone home except the workers who are absolutely needed. Because more workers means more mask needed more gloves needed and so on. And there aren’t as much patients right now
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:26 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Quote:

If that makes you feel better, great. In fact, it's useless information. The most obvious problem is that we don't have a baseline for comparison. How many people would have died if the UK went for a shutdown earlier? There's no way of knowing. However, we can look at Lombardy as an alternative case study. Italy started locking down parts of Lombardy on February 21 and locked it down completely on March 8. Yesterday, 541 people died. Lombardy has less than one-sixth of the population of the UK. Despite the bad numbers, it is possible that the lockdown in Lombardy produced some benefits. We don't know how many people would have died without the lockdown. But if the lockdown did produce a benefit, how much?

The less obvious problem is that there is no sustainable path forward unless we get a miracle cure. A lot of people skip over the "fine print" in these statistical projections. This isn't going to be over in a couple weeks or a couple months. The Imperial College projections were based on the premise that we would stay in shutdown for 12-18 months, while acknowledging that this is not feasible and that the infection rate would skyrocket again as soon as we eased up. Some of the other projections cut down the time period so we see only the results through July or so. However, barring a miracle cure, this is not going to be over by July.

So, in the near term, we need to hope either that the statistical projections are wrong and that the guy from Stanford is right, or that one of the treatments that Cal writes about turns out to be a winner.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Quote:

If that makes you feel better, great. In fact, it's useless information. The most obvious problem is that we don't have a baseline for comparison. How many people would have died if the UK went for a shutdown earlier? There's no way of knowing. However, we can look at Lombardy as an alternative case study. Italy started locking down parts of Lombardy on February 21 and locked it down completely on March 8. Yesterday, 541 people died. Lombardy has less than one-sixth of the population of the UK. Despite the bad numbers, it is possible that the lockdown in Lombardy produced some benefits. We don't know how many people would have died without the lockdown. But if the lockdown did produce a benefit, how much?

The less obvious problem is that there is no sustainable path forward unless we get a miracle cure. A lot of people skip over the "fine print" in these statistical projections. This isn't going to be over in a couple weeks or a couple months. The Imperial College projections were based on the premise that we would stay in shutdown for 12-18 months, while acknowledging that this is not feasible and that the infection rate would skyrocket again as soon as we eased up. Some of the other projections cut down the time period so we see only the results through July or so. However, barring a miracle cure, this is not going to be over by July.

So, in the near term, we need to hope either that the statistical projections are wrong and that the guy from Stanford is right, or that one of the treatments that Cal writes about turns out to be a winner.

actually if you consider what fauci and birx said, it is pretty clear what would happen if there is no suppression. they said 1-2 million people would die.

why is that significant? that is because at a 1% death rate, they are saying 100 million to 200 million will be infected. that is roughly 1/2 the population will be infected. in fact, i suspect what they mean is the entire population will be infected.

what happens if large % of populations becomes infected? a significant amount of people need to be hospitalized. lets imagine new york needs to hospitalize 10% of its population above 50. the death rate will shoot way beyond 1% because a lot of people who need ventillators would not get them. those are the horror scenes that the country probably just spent 3 trillion trying to prevent.

then you go look at the curves of italy and spain etc. what do you see? you see their daily new cases have peaked. many countries have peaked or starting to peak. then you compare the population to the total infection in those countries. is any country having a total infection anywhere near the population of the country? no, no one is. that tells you suppression is most likely working.

we seem to be a few days behind those countries. lets hope we get there soon.

is it possible that there is a huge % of people who are asymptomatic? say there are 10 aymptomatic people for every one with symptoms. i guess it is possible but if the % is absolutely huge, i suspect the stats people would notice something. but here is where the lack of an antibody test really hurts.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject:

website that shows curves for each state:
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/coronavirus/list-of-coronavirus-cases-in-the-bay-area/2248581/
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

AND, public policy is created and implemented that enables people to maintain their standard of living throughout the process.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

The lesson to learn from Italy is that they waited too long. The first infection was confirmed February 20th. The nationwide lockdown didn't happen till March 9th. And both infections and deaths plateaued a little more than 2 weeks after.
UK waited too long too.

Last edited by kikanga on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:40 pm    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
actually if you consider what fauci and birx said, it is pretty clear what would happen if there is no suppression. they said 1-2 million people would die.

You keep quoting the same statistical projections. I've discussed them. The devil is in the fine print.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

You keep quoting the same statistical projections. I've discussed them. The devil is in the fine print.

you said the fineprint was for 100-200k people dying with suppression.

is there fineprint for 1-2 million dying with no suppression?
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 pm    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

No, I didn't say that.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:16 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
As this point I don’t care about overreaction. This way too much uncertainty in the data to know what is really going on

To me, that is exactly it.

So far, the statistics as far as projected deaths are being way overhyped in my opinion...the vast majority of people dying are elderly with serious pre-existing conditions. Sad to say, but those people are at risk and die regularly in normal times too and at about the same rate.

That said, we can't afford to not take it seriously and be wrong. So the social distancing measures are necessary and for the most part seem to be working as far as I can tell. But I am not an expert in anything other than the Lakers.
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Hey Guys, just sharing an article I found on remdesivir against Coronavirus

Personally I have pinned my hopes on redesivir because to me it make sense it would work..it mimics replication of RNA/DNA by adenosine and that is something coronavirus and really many other viruses need to replicate & grow. Plus a doctor from NY on this forum said he has heard other doctors having success with it.

But it was tried on Ebola and even showed it worked in vitro..but failed in actual human trials..so we have been down this road before. This article explains why it failed than and why it would likely succeed with coronavirus.

Basically the drug failed with Ebola because Ebola patients have intravascular issues that don't let a drug travel well through the body. Thus high concentrations of the drug are needed and Remdesivir couldn't be given in these high concetrations because it could cause liver damage (at least in Monkey studies).

With coronavirus, there is no circulation issue like above. And the drug has already been shown in vitro (in a test tube) to inhibit coronavirus.

A few quotes below

Remdesivir failed in Ebola virus trials even though remdesivir inhibited Ebola virus replication in vitro and in a monkey study.

Monkey study showed that a high remdesivir concentration (10 mg/kg) was critical for maximum suppression. The trial also indicated that too high a concentration, over consecutive days, could cause liver injury. Gilead played it safe by using a low dosage in the Ebola trial (~3 mg/kg loading dose, 1.5 mg/kg maintenance dose, assuming a 66 kg patient). Thus, the dosage may not have reached an effective concentration in all cell types. Ebola causes systemic intravascular coagulation, which could have restricted remdesivir circulation through organs.

COVID-19 infected patients do not have circulatory problems. Also, COVID-19 targets the lungs, and remdesivir robustly inhibits COVID-19 replication in human airway epithelial cells in vitro. Accordingly, lung epithelial cells of COVID-19 infected patients receive an effective concentration of remdesivir. Remdesivir may also be more readily incorporated into coronavirus RNA than Ebola RNA since remdesivir appears to have a higher affinity for the coronavirus polymerase than the Ebola polymerase.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4335274-good-reason-to-be-hopeful-for-gileads-remdesivir

Additionally, if this drug works, using in combination with steroid or perhaps the other championed drugs like hydrochlor..perhaps could even more effective because you are suppressing the inflammation that damages the patient's lungs and the virus itself.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

No, I didn't say that.

what did you not say?
is there fineprint for 1-2 million dying with no supression?
that just sounds like they expect everyone to be infected given 1% death rate if nothing was done to suppress.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:53 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
Hey Guys, just sharing an article I found on remdesivir against Coronavirus

Personally I have pinned my hopes on redesivir because to me it make sense it would work..it mimics replication of RNA/DNA by adenosine and that is something coronavirus and really many other viruses need to replicate & grow. Plus a doctor from NY on this forum said he has heard other doctors having success with it.

But it was tried on Ebola and even showed it worked in vitro..but failed in actual human trials..so we have been down this road before. This article explains why it failed than and why it would likely succeed with coronavirus.

Basically the drug failed with Ebola because Ebola patients have intravascular issues that don't let a drug travel well through the body. Thus high concentrations of the drug are needed and Remdesivir couldn't be given in these high concetrations because it could cause liver damage (at least in Monkey studies).

With coronavirus, there is no circulation issue like above. And the drug has already been shown in vitro (in a test tube) to inhibit coronavirus.

A few quotes below

Remdesivir failed in Ebola virus trials even though remdesivir inhibited Ebola virus replication in vitro and in a monkey study.

Monkey study showed that a high remdesivir concentration (10 mg/kg) was critical for maximum suppression. The trial also indicated that too high a concentration, over consecutive days, could cause liver injury. Gilead played it safe by using a low dosage in the Ebola trial (~3 mg/kg loading dose, 1.5 mg/kg maintenance dose, assuming a 66 kg patient). Thus, the dosage may not have reached an effective concentration in all cell types. Ebola causes systemic intravascular coagulation, which could have restricted remdesivir circulation through organs.

COVID-19 infected patients do not have circulatory problems. Also, COVID-19 targets the lungs, and remdesivir robustly inhibits COVID-19 replication in human airway epithelial cells in vitro. Accordingly, lung epithelial cells of COVID-19 infected patients receive an effective concentration of remdesivir. Remdesivir may also be more readily incorporated into coronavirus RNA than Ebola RNA since remdesivir appears to have a higher affinity for the coronavirus polymerase than the Ebola polymerase.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4335274-good-reason-to-be-hopeful-for-gileads-remdesivir

Additionally, if this drug works, using in combination with steroid or perhaps the other championed drugs like hydrochlor..perhaps could even more effective because you are suppressing the inflammation that damages the patient's lungs and the virus itself.

yes and i remember about success vs MERS (respiratory disease from another coronavirus) in monkey tests
all anecdotal stories have been good for remdevisir.
no reports of failure so far
i would agree to combine it (being antiviral) with either il6 blocker or steroid to reduce inflammation in cases where the pneumonia are really bad.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:15 pm    Post subject:

yet another inflammation blocking drug to be trialed. Unlike actemra, it is not an antibody and there may be plenty of commercial supply if successful. It blocks numerous cytokines, not just il6 like actemra.

"Ruxolitinib is a janus kinase inhibitor (JAK inhibitor) with selectivity for subtypes JAK1 and JAK2.[6][7] Ruxolitinib inhibits dysregulated JAK signaling associated with myelofibrosis. JAK1 and JAK2 recruit signal transducers and activators of transcription (STATs) to cytokine receptors leading to modulation of gene expression."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruxolitinib

"Ruxolitinib has demonstrated remarkable activity in other hyperinflammatory, cytokine-governed diseases. It is approved for use in myelofibrosis (MF), where it reverses the hyperinflammatory state and thereby the conditional symptoms of MF.8 More recently, corticosteroid-resistant acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD), another acute syndrome of inflammation, was reported to rapidly respond to ruxolitinib after failure of standard treatment.9,10 Ruxolitinib suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, reduces T-cell proliferation, and reverses organ damage within days through interference with JAK–signal transducer and activator of transcription (STAT) signaling. The in vivo model provided by Das and colleagues shows similar immunologic effects: the master regulator IFNγ is significantly suppressed along with TNFα. Inflammatory liver foci and T-effector cells appeared reduced."

"A plethora of cytokine receptors use JAKs as mediators of ligand binding and initiators of the STAT-regulated gene expression programs. Mechanistically, JAK inhibition seems to be a rather promiscuous business, that is, not “precision medicine.” On the other hand, the cytokine storm in HLH is also quite promiscuous: IFNγ, IL1, IL6, IL18, TNFα, and other critical proinflammatory cytokines are responsible for inflammation-driven organ damage (see figure).5 Conversely, IL10, an anti-inflammatory mediator can also be inhibited by ruxolitinib which theoretically could induce detrimental inflammation. Moreover, cellular immune function (degranulation and cytolysis) could be negatively affected by ruxolitinib, potentially making patients even more vulnerable to complicating infections."

https://ashpublications.org/blood/article/127/13/1626/34765/Alleviating-the-storm-ruxolitinib-in-HLH
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:32 pm    Post subject:

kevzara trials just got its first patient on april 1 outside the us. this antibody blocks il6 receptors instead of il6 like actemra.

"Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. & Sanofi have recently announced the 1st patient to be treated in the COVID-19 clinical program, outside of the United States. The study, which is anticipated to enroll nearly 300 patients, will evaluate the efficacy and safety of Kevzara® (sarilumab), with a single intravenous dose added to supportive care, among patients severely infected by COVID-19."

http://news.marketsizeforecasters.com/regeneron-sanofi-announce-1st-patient-for-clinical-study-outside-us
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:08 am    Post subject:

fda approved first antibody test - needed to find undetected asymptomatic cases

"The Food and Drug Administration has issued its first authorization for a COVID-19 test that looks for antibodies in the blood, rather than for the virus in the nose or throat. While the antibody approach means this test will have limitations, it’s an important tool that could help in the response to the pandemic.

The test is produced by the biotechnology company Cellex. Health care providers have to draw blood from a patient’s vein to run the test, and it can only be done in certified labs — not a doctor’s office. It takes 15 to 20 minutes to get a result."

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/2/21204478/fda-authorization-coronavirus-antibody-test-diagnostic-covid-19
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:05 am    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

No, I didn't say that.

what did you not say?
is there fineprint for 1-2 million dying with no supression?
that just sounds like they expect everyone to be infected given 1% death rate if nothing was done to suppress.

You're not making a lot of sense. At this point, I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

To summarize the points I've made elsewhere in greater detail:

1. You are obsessed with a set of projections being pushed by the Administration. But all of the projections out there are essentially junk. We have data issues and are forced to make a variety of guesses and assumptions. This is discussed in greater detail in the 538 articles. The 538 survey of infectious disease experts was updated yesterday. You can find it here. Some of the experts have "best estimates" within the Administration's range, and some do not. But even the experts whose best estimates fall within the Administration's range have much larger individual ranges. This is all just educated guesswork.

2. The part of the projections that you particularly obsess about is the difference between 1-2 million dying with "no suppression" and 100-200k dying with "suppression." As best I can tell, this doesn't have a lot of basis. We don't have sufficient data to make an accurate projection of the course of the virus, much less to project the course of the virus under different hypothetical policy-based scenarios. Furthermore, this is where the fine print starts to come into play. "Suppression" is a vague term. You're implicitly assuming that we are engaging in "suppression" right now, but in fact the stay-home orders are riddled with exceptions, and there are doubts about whether they are effective. As discussed in the new 538 article, this is one of the reasons why many of the individual projections are much higher than the Administration's projection.

3. The other part of the fine print is that we would need to stay in "suppression" mode for far longer than anyone in the Administration wants to talk about. It's there in the "fine print," though. The Imperial College report pretty much acknowledged that long term suppression is not feasible and that, as soon as we eased up, the infection rates would skyrocket again. The more recent projections try to gloss over this by focusing on shorter time frames, such as projections through July. They don't want to talk about what happens after July. Barring a miracle cure (or the Stanford guy turning out to be right all along), we're just kicking the can down the street. Unless you think that society can stay in shutdown mode for a year or more, the lower numbers (the "with suppression" numbers) become irrelevant, unless we get a miracle cure within a workable time frame.
av3773
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:28 am    Post subject:

I think most of the folks here would do better to refrain from the speculation and leave the modeling and real time assessment to those who actually have training in this area, some of the comments here are beyond absurd.

Focus on the the one thing you can do that can actually help and practice social distancing.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject:

For anyone interested, here is an article listing companies and organizations around the world have vaccines or treatments under development, with a brief synopsis of the product and focus of their effort. No timeline summaries unfortunately, but it does give a feel for the multitude of studies taking place around the world.

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/analysis/coronavirus-mers-cov-drugs/
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:19 am    Post subject:

more anecdotal info on acetemra from europe:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/coronavirusbreakthrough-optimistic-doctor-hails-wonder-21790526

A drug being used in the battle against coronavirus is seemingly beginning to cure patients in Europe, it is claimed. Tocilizumab, otherwise known as Actemra and produced by the Swiss pharmaceutical firm Roche, is usually used to combat arthritis. A drug being used in the battle against coronavirus is seemingly beginning to cure patients in Europe, it is claimed. Tocilizumab, otherwise known as Actemra and produced by the Swiss pharmaceutical firm Roche, is usually used to combat arthritis. However, it has already reportedly helped 90% of patients recover in a groundbreaking trial in China.

Actemra is now being used to great effect in Italy, with other trials currently under way in Spain, the worst hit country in the world with more than 10,000 deaths. Cotugno Hospital is a specialist infectious diseases facility in Naples, Italy which only treats COVID-19 patients, and where armed guards patrol the corridors. Not a single member of the medical staff – all clad in advanced masks and thick waterproof suits – have been infected. Eleven of its patients have now recovered from Covid-19 after being treated with Tocilizumab, Italian media reports.

Earlier this month, the Italian Medicines Agency announced it would trial Tocilizumab on 330 patients with the coronavirus. Professor Paolo Ascierto, director of innovative therapy at Naples’ Department of Clinical Immunology, said: “Infections in Campania are increasing. “To date it is difficult to provide precise data on the possible peak of the epidemic here with us. “It is also true, however, that containment isolation works and could entail a fall in infections.”
He added: “News is arriving from all over Italy of patients who have received benefits (from Tocilizumab), we remain cautiously optimistic.” The drug helps lower high Interleukin 6 (IL-6) protein levels which drive some inflammatory diseases.

In Spain, several hospitals are trialling Tocilizumab in patients with Covid-19. Researchers will study whether it improves the joint action of two other drugs – hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin. They will also find out if in-hospital mortality rates are reduced, along with the need for ventilators. In the Dominican Republic, it was announced this weekend that four coronavirus patients had been moved from ICUs to normal hospital wards after being given Actemra. Another doctor prescribed the drug is still on a ventilator in intensive care but has shown “significant improvement”.

Genetech, a biotechnology company based in the US, is now launching a trial to assess whether Tocilizumab can be used to treat adults in America – the country with the 3rd highest deaths – with severe Covid-19. It will involve approximately 330 patients worldwide who will be tracked for 60 days, with recruitment set to begin in early April.

In February, 11 Covid-19 patients were diagnosed as severe or critical at two separate hospitals in the eastern province of Anhui in China. They were given the drug along with routine therapy between February 5 and February 14. After just a few days, the patients’ fever returned to normal and all other symptoms improved.

Fifteen of the 20 patients involved in the trial were able to have their oxygen intake lowered, and 19 were discharged on average 13.5 days after the treatment. The study concludes: “Tocilizumab is an effective treatment in severe patients of COVID-19, which provided a new therapeutic strategy for this fatal infectious disease.”

However, the drug can have serious and fatal side effects if not properly prescribed
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:20 am    Post subject:

A progress tracker on efforts to develop treatments and vaccines for those interested.

https://milkeninstitute.org/covid-19-tracker

50 vaccines, 89 treatments of various types, with a link that provides some time line information.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:27 am    Post subject:

cal1piggy - very encouraging on Actemra.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 128, 129, 130  Next
Page 77 of 130
Jump to: