+++ Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers (02/23/20) Gm#55
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 39445

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:49 pm    Post subject: +++ Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Lakers (02/23/20) Gm#55

Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
Staples Center , Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 23, 2020 (Sunday) • 12:30 pm PT


* TEAM ROSTERS(link)

* TEAM STATS
    Points per game:
    Celtics - 113.3 - Lakers - 114.8
    Opponent Points per game:
    Celtics - 106.4 - Lakers - 107.3
    ___________________________________________
    Rebounds per game:
    Celtics - 45.9; Lakers - 46.3
    Assists per game:
    Celtics - 23.2, Lakers - 26.3
    Steals per game:
    Celtics - 8.3; Lakers: 8.5
    Blocks per game:
    Celtics - 5.7; Lakers: 6.9
    Turnovers per game:
    Celtics - 13.8; Lakers: 15.1
    ___________________________________________
    Field Goal %:
    Celtics - 46%; Lakers - 49%
    3 Pointer %:
    Celtics - 36%; Lakers - 36%
    Free Throw %:
    Celtics - 80%; Lakers - 73%

*INJURY REPORT
    Boston Celtics:
    K. Walker, R. Williams - Out
    Los Angeles Lakers:
    None

*MEDIA
    ABC, SPECSN, NBA-League Pass
    710 AM ESPN / 1330 AM ESPN DEPORTES, 790 AM
    ___________________________________________

    "Sports are such a great teacher. I think of everything they've taught me:
    camaraderie, humility, how to resolve differences."
    ............. Kobe Bryant



Last edited by pio2u on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 61293

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Kemba Walker could miss 1-2 weeks for Celtics after having knee drained

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS — Celtics point guard Kemba Walker had his troublesome left knee drained and received an anti-inflammatory injection after returning from All-Star weekend in Chicago.

_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 39445

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:09 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Kemba Walker could miss 1-2 weeks for Celtics after having knee drained

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS — Celtics point guard Kemba Walker had his troublesome left knee drained and received an anti-inflammatory injection after returning from All-Star weekend in Chicago.


It's getting close to load management time all around the league as we approach the play-offs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 30413

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:18 pm    Post subject:

Let’s go Lakers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 2349

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:31 pm    Post subject:

BUCK FOSTON
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15311

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
BUCK FOSTON

BUCK SAM ADAMS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 12535

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:26 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
BUCK FOSTON

BUCK SAM ADAMS


BUCK MATT DAMON
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 19459
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
governator wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
BUCK FOSTON

BUCK SAM ADAMS


BUCK MATT DAMON


BUCK TOM BRADY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2019
Posts: 2027

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:14 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
governator wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
BUCK FOSTON

BUCK SAM ADAMS


BUCK MATT DAMON


BUCK TOM BRADY


chill..
_________________
Kobe Forever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 17483
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:39 am    Post subject:

LET'S GO LAKERS

GET THAT CELTIC ASS!

_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 39445

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:09 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
LET'S GO LAKERS

GET THAT CELTIC ASS!



    ........... LET GO LA!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 61293

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:21 am    Post subject:

Hopefully they show some Laker Pride after being humiliated by them the last time they played.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15311

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:23 am    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
governator wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
BUCK FOSTON

BUCK SAM ADAMS


BUCK MATT DAMON


BUCK TOM BRADY


chill..


BUCK NE CLAM CHOWDER
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nobody
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 5357
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:00 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Hopefully they show some Laker Pride after being humiliated by them the last time they played.


My sentiments exactly. Go Lakers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 17439

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject:

My dog has a tendency to get some random sprains and stuff where he limps noticeably and then the next day he's totally fine. It happened last night and my wife was asking why I wasn't acting more worried about it. I said I think he is going to be ok and that she knows what I've said about this stuff before. She said she didn't remember and I said that he is kind of like Anthony Davis when it comes to this sort of thing.

I'm in the doghouse now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 39445

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:07 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Kemba Walker will miss the Boston Celtics' matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers after having two minor procedures on his knee.

Walker also missed the Celtics' game on Friday night.

Walker said he didn't know when he'd return, though Brad Stevens speculated he may miss up to two weeks.

"Right now I think it’s just day by day depending on how I’m feeling.
So, yeah, I’m not sure. We don’t have anything set yet, but yeah I’m looking towards just getting right, getting myself together and getting healthy.
I just want to get back, I want to play. So that’s my main focus right now," said Walker.

TOM WESTERHOLM/MASSLIVE.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15311

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:21 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Kemba Walker will miss the Boston Celtics' matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers after having two minor procedures on his knee.

Walker also missed the Celtics' game on Friday night.

Walker said he didn't know when he'd return, though Brad Stevens speculated he may miss up to two weeks.

"Right now I think it’s just day by day depending on how I’m feeling.
So, yeah, I’m not sure. We don’t have anything set yet, but yeah I’m looking towards just getting right, getting myself together and getting healthy.
I just want to get back, I want to play. So that’s my main focus right now," said Walker.

TOM WESTERHOLM/MASSLIVE.COM

Kemba ducking Caruso
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 30413

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:24 am    Post subject:

Let’s hope the Lakers don’t think that just because the Celtics are without Walker they can come in and get the W, the Celtics are more then capable of winning this game if the Lakers underestimate them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ThePageDude
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:49 am    Post subject:



Treble Clef wrote:
My dog has a tendency to get some random sprains and stuff where he limps noticeably and then the next day he's totally fine. It happened last night and my wife was asking why I wasn't acting more worried about it. I said I think he is going to be ok and that she knows what I've said about this stuff before. She said she didn't remember and I said that he is kind of like Anthony Davis when it comes to this sort of thing.

I'm in the doghouse now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dcastillo
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2009
Posts: 1503

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:02 am    Post subject:

This is the freaking Celtics they better come out ready! The beat down we took last time better be on their minds. These guys need to understand this is a rivalry idc if the league is all buddy buddy. Eff all that come out ready to get after it against these lame mother effers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 17439

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject:

dcastillo wrote:
This is the freaking Celtics they better come out ready! The beat down we took last time better be on their minds. These guys need to understand this is a rivalry idc if the league is all buddy buddy. Eff all that come out ready to get after it against these lame mother effers!


No Kemba and the Celtics had a Saturday night off in LA, no way this game looks anything like the last one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 7320

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject:

The march to 50 continues...
_________________
"The thing in the bag was simply a toy. Something for me to amuse myself with.
I've always been the snake you should worry about."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 5238

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:50 am    Post subject:

I WANT THE SAME CALLS THE EFING COWARD REFS GAVE THE SMETICS ON THEIR HOME COURT!!!
_________________
Whomever smelt it, dealt it.
-Nikola Tesla

Ass cash or grass, Nobody rides for free.
-Mahatma Ghandi

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
-Rick Astley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2019
Posts: 2027

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:16 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
governator wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
BUCK FOSTON

BUCK SAM ADAMS


BUCK MATT DAMON


BUCK TOM BRADY


chill..


BUCK NE CLAM CHOWDER


thats fine but theres really no reason to be bucking the greatest qb
_________________
Kobe Forever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 5696

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject:

Game of the year #2. Lose this and this season would have been a failure. Lets go lakeshow!
_________________
In Loving Memory of the Black Mamba!
1978-2020
Posterized but never got posterized
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 1 of 50
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB