1-year-old baby in ICU after physical abuse by father (trigger warning)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:46 am    Post subject: 1-year-old baby in ICU after physical abuse by father (trigger warning)

Quote:
Alabama man allegedly poured boiling water down baby's throat while out on bond for domestic violence charge

A man in Alabama allegedly poured boiling water down his 1-year-old baby's throat while he was out on bond in relation to a domestic violence charge.

Eugene Lamont Sneed, 23, was out on bond in relation to a 2020 domestic violence charge when he allegedly poured the boiling hot water down the throat of his daughter on Sunday, who is only 1, according to FOX 17.

Niktoria Lett, the mother of the 1-year-old, Royalty, said that the baby was left alone with Sneed, who is the baby's father, on Sunday. When Lett got back to the apartment, she saw Royalty's face "all messed up," according to FOX 10.

"I get in the apartment and my whole my, my baby face is just messed up," Lett explained. "Her whole head, her left shoulder is just like ooh!"

Lett said that she could barely recognize her daughter.

"I couldn’t even stand to look at her. I couldn’t even keep calm. I couldn’t even maintain my body for real, for real. So we rushed her to the hospital, and from there, her injuries just started worsening," Lett said. "Her lungs critical, everything critical. That’s how they know it was done purposely," Lett said. "They said it was an intentional thing that he did. Justice for Royalty! That’s all we want, that’s all we want."

Lett also said that Royalty is fighting for her life in the hospital.

"19% of her head is burnt up, like all this is gone," Lett said. "And my baby just in the hospital fighting for her life."

Prosecutors allege that Sneed poured the boiling water down the 1-year-old's throat, causing internal injuries and facial burns, according to the report.

The Mobile County District Attorney's Office motioned to revoke Sneed's bond on late Thursday afternoon, as a trial for the domestic violence charge was scheduled later in October.

Jail records show that Sneed was booked on Friday and charged with aggravated child abuse. A judge denied bond for Sneed, and his arraignment is on Oct. 17.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/alabama-man-poured-boiling-water-down-babys-throat

Video:

Video:

Horrific story. Never could imagine in my life that it's even possible to be this cruel/evil.

One thing watching the video that confuses me. How is the mother not crying as she retells the story?

Lots of people in the comments had the same questions about the mother as I did:

Quote:
The mom acted all calm in the interview. Also like the other person said....why leave the baby with him??

Quote:
So, you know he had a history of violence and you left the baby with the monster? Poor baby

Quote:
Why was this baby left with him if he has a history of abuse towards the mother?

Quote:
She was a lot more calm than i could of been!

Quote:
Why would the mother even be around him and leave her child with him wow crazy
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:29 am    Post subject:

WTF is wrong with people. Damn. There goes my morning. Someone needs to beat the crap out of that guy. Then let him recover a bit and beat the crap out of him again.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:30 am    Post subject:

There have been numerous cases of a POS parent killing their baby by shaking it violently and or bouncing their heads off of objects to get them to stop crying. You can't even compare those cases to THIS kind of case. Sociopaths w/ zero empathy can have kids, unfortunately.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:39 am    Post subject:

I'm not surprised by the lack of response to this post. I wasn't able to look at pictures if any were posted. If fact I couldn't get through the post.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: