Any wood workers that can help me with a Kobe tribute project?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
McSassy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:04 am    Post subject: Any wood workers that can help me with a Kobe tribute project?

I'm looking to hire someone that can cut some wood in the shape of Kobe's logo with beveled edges. I went to a lumber yard today and the owner was actually a long time season ticket holder, so he said he would hook me up with a good price for some lumber after I showed him what I'll be working on. So, I'll be providing the wood and also the template (I'll run it through a plotter using adhesive vinyl) to cut the straight shapes.

I've uploaded some pictures of the measurements along with pictures of another piece I was working on for him for reference of what I'd like the wooden pieces to look like. I don't think I can part with the original one now, given the circumstances (I met him a few months ago, but I don't want to get into that right now) and this one will be bigger and altered to honor him postmortem

This whole nightmare has been hell for all of us, but I'm trying my best to commemorate the legend and push this project out with mamba mentality.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:13 am    Post subject:

I am not a woodworker but I am positive optimistic when searching for help

Local High School or Community College might have a woodworking class with a Teacher who may assist you for free.. just wear your goggles

You could go full Mamba and do it all yourself

One of the Greatest MMA Fighters ever Jon Jones is descried when he enters the ring as a
Look-See-Do <<sounds Korean fighter

He would watch YouTube videos and learn the moves of others and practice. Look.. See . then do.. lol

Like little Kobe in Italy receiving VHS Tapes mailed from his Grandmother in America of Lakers games and others so he could go out and shadow play against them

The Universe is Conspiring to affect you positively.

Best of luck
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: