*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks (01/10/20) Gm#38***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15311

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Keep telling you guys, he's being over hyped. He a good player who's having to much put on his plate. He's probably reading his press.


his off night is a 25-10-7, he good Jo, I'm telling you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 52104
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:05 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Keep telling you guys, he's being over hyped. He a good player who's having to much put on his plate. He's probably reading his press.


his off night is a 25-10-7, he good Jo, I'm telling you

Read carefully!(Read, dissect, assimilate ) Haven't used that for quite a while DMR. I never said he wasn't good. I said he was over hyped. Remember D'lo? So much was expected of him he found it hard to live up to the hype. That's my concern with Doncic. He's still young and probably reading his press. That may be the reason he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He may be trying to live up to the hype. Vets in the league will use this to his disadvantage. He's a good player with a lot of upside. He just needs to settle down. He's destined a All Star.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15311

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Keep telling you guys, he's being over hyped. He a good player who's having to much put on his plate. He's probably reading his press.


his off night is a 25-10-7, he good Jo, I'm telling you

Read carefully!(Read, dissect, assimilate ) Haven't used that for quite a while DMR. I never said he wasn't good. I said he was over hyped. Remember D'lo? So much was expected of him he found it hard to live up to the hype. That's my concern with Doncic. He's still young and probably reading his press. That may be the reason he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He may be trying to live up to the hype. Vets in the league will use this to his disadvantage. He's a good player with a lot of upside. He just needs to settle down. He's destined a All Star.


I think he's living up to the hyped, just difference of opinion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 52104
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:57 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Keep telling you guys, he's being over hyped. He a good player who's having to much put on his plate. He's probably reading his press.


his off night is a 25-10-7, he good Jo, I'm telling you

Read carefully!(Read, dissect, assimilate ) Haven't used that for quite a while DMR. I never said he wasn't good. I said he was over hyped. Remember D'lo? So much was expected of him he found it hard to live up to the hype. That's my concern with Doncic. He's still young and probably reading his press. That may be the reason he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He may be trying to live up to the hype. Vets in the league will use this to his disadvantage. He's a good player with a lot of upside. He just needs to settle down. He's destined a All Star.


I think he's living up to the hyped, just difference of opinion

Fair enough. To the pressure on D'lo I add Scott.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.


Last edited by jodeke on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11860

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Doncic is 20 years old, putting up 29.4 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 8.9 assists a game shooting 47% from the field and he's being overhyped ... 0.0

At 20 years old!

But let's compare him to DLo, who at 20 years old was putting up 15 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 5 assists while shooting 40.5% from the field
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 52104
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:36 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Doncic is 20 years old, putting up 29.4 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 8.9 assists a game shooting 47% from the field and he's being overhyped ... 0.0

At 20 years old!

But let's compare him to DLo, who at 20 years old was putting up 15 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 5 assists while shooting 40.5% from the field

Again, matter of opinion, fair enough.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 10585
Location: Stay Thirsty my Friends

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Cue the Safari's version of "Wipe Out"....!
_________________
“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VujacicForThree
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 2778
Location: Inland Empire (909)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Kyle "I play better with more minutes" Kuzma
_________________
I'll never forget you Kobe. #8/24
Gianna would have revived the WNBA. #2
Rest in PEACE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 52104
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject:


Bump


jodeke wrote:
Keep telling you guys, he's being over hyped. He a good player who's having to much put on his plate. He's probably reading his press.


I have had a change of heart concerning Doncic. I've posted he was over hyped, I retract and amend. I've watched him play more than before and have come to the conclusion he's not over hyped and is living up to the hype. See there I'm not a Internet Warrior unwilling to admit being wrong.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Page 42 of 42
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB