View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:57 am    Post subject:

Ex-cop accused of hurting Jeffrey Epstein
killed a guy with zip ties: feds

This was the guy they housed him with .. lol.. cmon
I think he was facing 4 or more murder charges and racketeering for drugs etc.. gigantic ugly bodybuilder

https://nypost.com/2019/09/23/ex-cop-accused-of-hurting-jeffrey-epstein-killed-a-guy-with-zip-ties-feds/
Quote:
Authorities have revealed how an imprisoned ex-cop once accused of injuring Jeffrey Epstein‘s neck previously killed a man — with a zip tie around his throat, according to new court papers.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epsteins-last-words-to-lawyer-before-his-jailhouse-death/
Quote:
The convicted pedophile also told his lawyers that the neck injuries he suffered in an earlier incident at the Metropolitan Correctional Center were inflicted by his hulking, ex-cop cellmate, which led the lawyers to request that he be taken off a suicide watch, according to a source familiar with Epstein’s case.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:

I think he was facing 4 or more murder charges and racketeering for drugs etc.. gigantic ugly bodybuilder

https://nypost.com/2019/09/23/ex-cop-accused-of-hurting-jeffrey-epstein-killed-a-guy-with-zip-ties-feds/
Quote:
Authorities have revealed how an imprisoned ex-cop once accused of injuring Jeffrey Epstein‘s neck previously killed a man — with a zip tie around his throat, according to new court papers.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jeffrey-epsteins-last-words-to-lawyer-before-his-jailhouse-death/
Quote:
The convicted pedophile also told his lawyers that the neck injuries he suffered in an earlier incident at the Metropolitan Correctional Center were inflicted by his hulking, ex-cop cellmate, which led the lawyers to request that he be taken off a suicide watch, according to a source familiar with Epstein’s case.

those reports have been challenged. There was a report that claims him and the guy actually had became very friendly.....also reports he was not a cell mate when the death occurred. I am not sure what is true.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:06 am    Post subject:

^^ it's just bizarre how our country has so many controversies we can't keep focus on anything long enough to find truth
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

those reports have been challenged. There was a report that claims him and the guy actually had became very friendly.....also reports he was not a cell mate when the death occurred. I am not sure what is true.

LINKS?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject:

They're all good^^
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:48 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

LINKS?

no, they were reports from weeks ago. I am pretty sure anyone that has followed the story can confirm those were reports/claims out there soon after the death. Like I said, I am not sure if they were claims by one low level person at the jail or were credible. I recall one report claimed the ex cop was moved a couple days earlier and another claiming he was pulled only hours before the "suicide". I think the standing claim is Epstein was alone when he committed suicide, correct?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:13 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

LINKS?

no, they were reports from weeks ago. I am pretty sure anyone that has followed the story can confirm those were reports/claims out there soon after the death. Like I said, I am not sure if they were claims by one low level person at the jail or were credible. I recall one report claimed the ex cop was moved a couple days earlier and another claiming he was pulled only hours before the "suicide". I think the standing claim is Epstein was alone when he committed suicide, correct?

I remember the reports you are talking about because it stood out to me that they moved a seemingly "friendly" cellmate who was former LE, which left him alone and more likely to be able to kill himself - which seemed convenient.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:33 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nothing says 'friendly' like being choked nearly unconscious by your huge ex-cop celly with 4 bodies on him.

The Wiki page does a pretty thorough job of describing what happened, and the autopsy section is particularly telling.
WIKI
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 am    Post subject:

They're all good^^

Wasn't asking you for links was asking adkindo

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:19 am    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:

Nothing says 'friendly' like being choked nearly unconscious by your huge ex-cop celly with 4 bodies on him.

not to change the subject, but don't you wonder how every large police department has 1 or 2 (or 10) cops that are jacked up to the point where it is clear they are getting chemical assistance, yet nobody ever really seems to care? It reminds me of the Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa chasing the HR record....everyone just kind of knew they were juiced and just shrugged....then acted shocked when it got more attention.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Once was lost, but then was found, then was lost again
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Once was lost, but then was found, then was lost again

Yeah, how much evidence do they have to hit you with before you accept the inevitable conclusion?
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Someone said this is the worst hidden "conspiracy" of all time. At this point, it's a conspiracy to believe that he did kill himself.

MCC prison hadn't had a suicide in decades, and then one of the highest profile criminals ever, with dirt on the world's most powerful and richest people, enters the jail and "kills himself". What are the odds on that. When he went to prison, people literally said that he would be murdered. And then it happened. And now people are trying to deny he was murdered. It's crazy.

Even if those guards were "asleep", who hired some temp employees to guard the highest profile prisoner? They both fell asleep? Who signed the document to take him off suicide watch? Who decided to put a hulking 300 lb quadruple murderer steroid monster in the same cell as Epstein, a convicted child rapist?

Esptein, who likely worked for Mossad, had dirt on Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrews, governors, lawyers, millionaires, billionaires, God knows who else. Someone had him whacked, in a way that in could be explained away like they're doing now. There's no way the dude killed himself.
FrankUnderwood
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Epstein situation is the most obvious cover up ever and there's nothing that can happen about it
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:53 pm    Post subject:

FrankUnderwood wrote:
Epstein situation is the most obvious cover up ever and there's nothing that can happen about it

JFK says to get in line. Seriously, for anyone who thinks that this is too brazen for them to just go ahead with it and expect people to buy it, yeah, that's exactly what they do. The Warren Commission, back in the day, would have you believe that a single bullet caused 6 or 7 wounds in two different people at different angles and all that crap.

This is par for the course. It seriously is.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Ted wrote:
Someone said this is the worst hidden "conspiracy" of all time. At this point, it's a conspiracy to believe that he did kill himself.

MCC prison hadn't had a suicide in decades, and then one of the highest profile criminals ever, with dirt on the world's most powerful and richest people, enters the jail and "kills himself". What are the odds on that. When he went to prison, people literally said that he would be murdered. And then it happened. And now people are trying to deny he was murdered. It's crazy.

Even if those guards were "asleep", who hired some temp employees to guard the highest profile prisoner? They both fell asleep? Who signed the document to take him off suicide watch? Who decided to put a hulking 300 lb quadruple murderer steroid monster in the same cell as Epstein, a convicted child rapist?

Esptein, who likely worked for Mossad, had dirt on Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrews, governors, lawyers, millionaires, billionaires, God knows who else. Someone had him whacked, in a way that in could be explained away like they're doing now. There's no way the dude killed himself.

So which of the suspects has control of the MCC?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:38 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
FrankUnderwood wrote:

JFK says to get in line. Seriously, for anyone who thinks that this is too brazen for them to just go ahead with it and expect people to buy it, yeah, that's exactly what they do. The Warren Commission, back in the day, would have you believe that a single bullet caused 6 or 7 wounds in two different people at different angles and all that crap.

Eh, don’t want to go back through it in depth, and I’m no denied of government conspiracies, but if you line the seats up correctly, shooters have replicated the “magic” bullet hitting the neck, chest wound of JFK and the wounds to Connelly. There’s only one other wound and given the location at the time of strike and the height of the windshield, that bullet would truly have had to be magic to come from in front of from the side on the grassy knoll. The mystery there isn’t that it was rather an easy couple of shots, but who might have been behind it. The most logical answer is the guy JFK was trying to whack an average of every two weeks.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:12 pm    Post subject:

I still don't see how any of this is anomalous with the negligence rampant within the US penal system at large.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Ya, this whole situation reeks.
Show me the finances of the 2 guards who fell asleep, and their family members. Something tells me they came into some $.
Prison guards are notorious for taking payoffs.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:58 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Ted wrote:

So which of the suspects has control of the MCC?

Just to spell it out for everyone:

The Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York (MCC New York) is a United States federal administrative detention facility in Manhattan, New York, which holds male and female prisoners of all security levels. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice.
- Wiki
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:57 am    Post subject:

Officer Barrbrady

It's a South Park world after all
Repeat
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
FrankUnderwood wrote:

I'm happy to buy you a copy of Case Closed by Gerald Posner, and let you decide from the actual facts & evidence rather than the morphed conspiracy theories. LMK.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
FrankUnderwood wrote:

I'm happy to buy you a copy of Case Closed by Gerald Posner, and let you decide from the actual facts & evidence rather than the morphed conspiracy theories. LMK.

I'm aware of the book and Posner's conclusions, but I appreciate the gesture.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Bernie Sanders ordered the murder of Jeffrey Epstein?!?

Definitive Proof
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:11 pm    Post subject:

With all the dirt this dude had on so many powerful people, how the heck did he manage to live this long...?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: