*** Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans (01/03/20) Gm#35 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 30816
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:58 pm    Post subject:

AD!
_________________
“The world is a great book, of which they that never stir from home read only a page.” - Thomas Fielding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11860

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject:

AD 46 points
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Oct 2001
Posts: 44230

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject:

LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
Lebron can’t dribble it’s so cringe to watch him try to


How do you lead the league in assists if you can't dribble?
_________________
Love, Laker Lanny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo!! Stay healthy kid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pjiddy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Dec 2005
Posts: 24674
Location: #Rentfree in Jim's head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
I feel like every championship team is able to give their stars 4th quarters off. The Warriors did it, both Laker title teams did it.


Cleveland never did


Pulling up his game log from that season, i count 5 games where they won by 20+ and he played 30 minutes or less, the sign of a rested 4th q.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11860

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
Lebron can’t dribble it’s so cringe to watch him try to


How do you lead the league in assists if you can't dribble?


You don't
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
paymonM
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jul 2003
Posts: 3855

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject:

why are James and AD still on the court
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 39445

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject:

LAKERS WIN!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 4415

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject:

Some ugly basketball to end the game (how many steals leading to dunks did pels get?)...but a W, ill take it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11860

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
drae wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
I feel like every championship team is able to give their stars 4th quarters off. The Warriors did it, both Laker title teams did it.


Cleveland never did


Pulling up his game log from that season, i count 5 games where they won by 20+ and he played 30 minutes or less, the sign of a rested 4th q.


FIVE games

FIVE

WOOOOOW

Get Collison and we can do that too *rolls eyes*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersARETheGOAT
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2012
Posts: 1834

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
Lebron can’t dribble it’s so cringe to watch him try to


How do you lead the league in assists if you can't dribble?


Umm By passing the ball he can’t crossover ppl, do between the legs and blow by ppl anymore especially against good defenders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PASTOR RILEY
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Dec 2019
Posts: 1126

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject:

The less rondo plays the better the team is
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 23 Mar 2012
Posts: 18809

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm    Post subject:

Lebron ran to Zo to thank him for AD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 30816
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject:

LAKERS WIN!
_________________
“The world is a great book, of which they that never stir from home read only a page.” - Thomas Fielding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BlackStarMamba
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 May 2018
Posts: 998

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Zo will be back in LA playing for us or clips in 2 years. Watch
_________________
Predictions

1 Lakers 50+ wins
2. Laker WCF
3. Zion All Star Team
4. Giannis repeat MVP
5. Bucks win 70+
6. KCP, Rondo will be traded before Feb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11860

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject:

LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:
LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
Lebron can’t dribble it’s so cringe to watch him try to


How do you lead the league in assists if you can't dribble?


Umm By passing the ball he can’t crossover ppl, do between the legs and blow by ppl anymore especially against good defenders


You don't rack up assists by not being a threat driving. You're not a threat driving if you can't dribble the ball, just ask our bench
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 33507

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject:

28-7

keep the tears coming
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pjiddy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Dec 2005
Posts: 24674
Location: #Rentfree in Jim's head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
drae wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
I feel like every championship team is able to give their stars 4th quarters off. The Warriors did it, both Laker title teams did it.


Cleveland never did


Pulling up his game log from that season, i count 5 games where they won by 20+ and he played 30 minutes or less, the sign of a rested 4th q.


FIVE games

FIVE

WOOOOOW

Get Collison and we can do that too *rolls eyes*


Cool, we can maybe get him in February?

Sorry i'm not the 5D chess player you and Pelinka are in seeing the genius of signing 5 undersized shooting guards and 1 point guard who should be playing in China. 
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 4415

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
AD 46 points


Sometimes I hear dolph lungren when AD asserts himself like that, its like:

“I will break you, puny ant”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 12054

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Same message. Status quo.

Need a 2nd playmaker and better bench depth to get out of the West.

28-7 is tremendous, shortcomings are clear. Both can be true.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pjiddy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Dec 2005
Posts: 24674
Location: #Rentfree in Jim's head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:06 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Same message. Status quo.

Need a 2nd playmaker and better bench depth to get out of the West.

28-7 is tremendous, shortcomings are clear. Both can be true.


+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bertrome
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2001
Posts: 1981

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Going to run LeBron and AD to the ground if the decrepit bench can't protect 20-point leads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11860

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
drae wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
drae wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
I feel like every championship team is able to give their stars 4th quarters off. The Warriors did it, both Laker title teams did it.


Cleveland never did


Pulling up his game log from that season, i count 5 games where they won by 20+ and he played 30 minutes or less, the sign of a rested 4th q.


FIVE games

FIVE

WOOOOOW

Get Collison and we can do that too *rolls eyes*


Cool, we can maybe get him in February?


It's 5 games, we can get them whenever we want.

Your idea that no championship team ever existed without the ability to rest their star in the 4th is both wrong and stupid. You pulled it out of your arse to promote and agenda.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Gandalf
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Nov 2003
Posts: 3720
Location: Fremont, CA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:08 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
defense wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
defense wrote:
Lol another win

another whine session

good times


*Lakers beat the Washington Generals in OT on a game-winner*

DEFENSE: Lol, people are whining??? Ever heard of enjoying teh win????


The fact that you had to use the Generals says a lot. We're a great team... you mad?


if u think we are a great team then u r as delusional


There is our disconnect. I think this team is a great team


I think the Bucks are the only great team right now and we're in the next tier of really good teams along with the Clippers, Celtics, Raptors and Heat. Hope I'm wrong.
_________________
God is a Lakers fan........usually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersARETheGOAT
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2012
Posts: 1834

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:10 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:
LakersARETheGOAT wrote:
Lebron can’t dribble it’s so cringe to watch him try to


How do you lead the league in assists if you can't dribble?


Umm By passing the ball he can’t crossover ppl, do between the legs and blow by ppl anymore especially against good defenders


You don't rack up assists by not being a threat driving. You're not a threat driving if you can't dribble the ball, just ask our bench


Ok buddy. I think he can’t dribble anymore and you think he can. Agree to disagree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB